Angry Black Men

YES

There are MANY Black Men who are ANGRY...in philly and I TRUST everywhere else WE be!

Thanks for the post cherryblossom. This is one I have not seen before here.
There tends to be much more focus on the "Angry Black Woman"...hahaha..

anywho.
Just TODAY...I talked with a group of Men of Afreekan Descent who are ANGRY...bout a lot of ish. Many of them expressed concern for the YOUNGER BLACK MEN....who they (the Older Black Men) see as being VERY ANGRY and don't give a flip bout life or death.

I KNOW that when ANYONE feels Anger....they have either experienced an ACT OF INJUSTICE happening to them. This can be "real" or "perceived" either way...ANGER is the systems FIRST LINE DEFENSE to ACTS OF INJUSTICE...
I heard Brother anAfrican refer to "righteous anger" and it was not very long ago that a mentor of mine said something similiar....Black Men and Women HAVE experienced and CONTINUE to experience ACTS OF INJUSTICE!....hence...the ANGER....expressed one way or another...yet...it WILL find a way OUT of the heart and mind of the people.

sooo...btw....your in philly huh cherryblossom:?: hummmmmm....

M.E.

:hearts2:

No. I'm in Atlanta.

I think the "Angry Black Man" who wrote the blog is in Philly.

imagine that!

makes sense and stands to reason....that the there'd be and "Angry Black Man" AND a "Angry Black Woman" rising up in Philadelphia...the place where they signed they declarations and constitutions and all:hi:

M.E.
:hearts2:

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back