Black Entertainment : Angry Black Female, a movie short

Discussion in 'Black Entertainment' started by gcuse03champs, Sep 9, 2006.

1. gcuse03champs

gcuse03champs Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +0
  2. twashing

twashing Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +7
    Movie Not Loading

Hey this looks pretty interesting, but the movie isn't loading on my computer. I have a MacBook Pro and use Safari 2.0.4. I don't know who can look into this technically.

Good-luck. Tim.

3. gcuse03champs

Ratings:
    +0
    Just click link

I have a PC so the movie starts as soon as I click the link, there is no downloading, I have no idea what the problem is.

4. twashing

twashing Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +7
    It'll probably work if the movie is in .mov or .mpeg format. It's obviously not critical. But anyone else with a Mac may have the samae problems viewing.

Tim

5. $$RICH$$

$$RICH$$ Lyon King Admin. STAFF

United States
    BUSINESS owner
    Ratings:
    +4,178
    i can't see what ABF and the KKK have in common at all

what i do see is ABF learning to love thy Black men , standing beside them

6. spicybrown

spicybrown Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +118
    Very intertaining...

Interesting movie clip Brother gcuse03champs. I don't agree with what the sister said in that movie. The white man may be the answer to HER personal dilemma, not mine. It wouldn't be fair to compare a scorned sister's experience with the KKK man's POV. Although that sister may have been exaggerating; BW normally speak in reality and experience. KKK and other racist conservatists draw conclusions from the reactions we relay; which happen to stem from the negative treatment they dole out. BW don't have a patent on the "let's tell whitey the complications between BM/BW". BM also engage in such a foul exchange of dialogue with WW/Others. That having been said, for some reason I feel the BM who do so don't figure it's detrimental to us as a people, simply because WW/Others aren't the big bad atrocious WM. The WM isn't the only one who weilds the power to destroy our image yanno...WW and others also have that ability.

Too Many Brothers have subscribed to the notion that BW and WM are in collusion against them. That idea, for the most part, is false, and emotionally driven. I am hard-pressed to find a BW who would consciously corroborate with a KKK member to aide in the destruction of the Black man, which would be destroying the foundation of the Black family.

PS...is their a continuance to that movie clip...I would certainly enjoy viewing the movie in whole. Thanks a million for shedding light on that matter. Much needed!:)

7. gcuse03champs

Ratings:
    +0
    Many don't know

The movie is a bit of an exageration but the point was that many things some women say are WORSE when they come from a black woman because even if they don't realize it they are cosigning what many racist think of Black Men and if I'm a racist part of my defense for my racist beliefs would be it's not me but there own women say these things about them.

I don't think many women think about that when they PUBLICLY demean black men. We had a governer here in NJ who made racist remarks about black men and when asked where she got that garbage from she told everyone that black women had told her these things and being as she heard it from them she took it as truth.

To answer your P.S. I hadn't thought of continuing the clip but the response has been great so I guess I will have to and move my other movie that gets at bad black fathers on a later date. I did want to let women know that no one is blaming them for everything.

George Cook
    www.****************.com

8. spicybrown

spicybrown Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +118
    Great...the sequel is highly anticipated..good work in the making Brother:terrific:

9. anAfrican

anAfrican Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    The Meek !Shall! Inherit the Earth.
    Ratings:
    +745
    It's flash - I won't be seeing it in that format, by choice.

On the other hand, given Spicybrown's comments, I won't be seeing it anyway. Guess I gotta echo $RICH$ on the "connectiveness".

Sad; "buying and drinking the kool-aid" .. and then promoting it for "discussion purposes". Sounds a lot like the gift blankets for the original residents of this "brave new world".

SSDD. <shrug> oh well ...

10. Ala

Ala Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +1
    Really ! I agree with an afrikan .I know what i feel in my heart and mind being that i am black woman i ment to leave out the a .What a disgusting 1 min film to create .You set yourself back with that one What do u really feel .I mean i saw a black female in the film and a white male but no black male so whats your point.You should not go arounf freely volunteering what you think black womens thoughts are on the brotha .and scince you obviously have not a blak women to show you love , I may get a bit weary from the struggle and the time and consistantcy that i have put up with for a brotha but i will never quit on him .I t just so happens that im in a situation right now where i may have to turn my back on him because he insists on bringing me down wheter he intentionally wants to im not sure. Hes actualluy a very angry black man , However i have well i will let him know that that at whatever time he decides he to be a positive role model in our lives he can do so ....I simlpy Love My Brothas thats all .