Angola : Angola economic boom

The tourism business is mostly in english, even here in Hungary where lots of german tourist visit us every year. But i understand what you are saying. Now i would never consider living in Angola as good as it look in that video, they didnt show the negative aspects which is a fairly important issue for people wanting to move elsewhere. Also I specialize in hotel management and urban tourism and Africa is more of a ecotourism destination.

I think Africa desperately needs something like Dubai to make a mark in the tourism world. In Europe you have all the big capitals like Paris and London. In Asia you have Tokyo and Shangai and Hong Kong. America has New York and Sao Paulo and Buenos Aires. And the arab countriest have Dubai. I dont know, maybe im wrong, but i cannot think any african city that has that kind of status. Who knows, maybe the next boom will happen somewhere in Africa. It does not take a lot of time really, just look how fast Dubai grew in like a decade or less, very impresive.

I read a lot about what is going on in the world, i like to be informed. Recently i read about this tiny country in the west coast of Africa called Equatorial Guinea and it has big oil deposits, kind of like U.A.E. Maybe that is the place where there could be a boom in urban tourism, but i have read that the goverment is super corrupt and it is practically a dictatorship, so what im saying probably will never happen.

In south Africa there is Cape Town which is a very cosmopolitan tourist destination. Ironically, before it was destroyed by US and NATO bombing, the same could be said of Tripoi in Libya.

Personally, I would never say that I would never consider Angola. It is an emerging market thanks to oil and diamond industries and as an Educator most likely I would have no problem finding work as English language has expanded into primary schools and is becoming a favored language among the youth. The problem is the party elite hoarding wealth and the potential for civil war thanks to the rebels in Cabinda.

In south Africa there is Cape Town which is a very cosmopolitan tourist destination. Ironically, before it was destroyed by US and NATO bombing, the same could be said of Tripoi in Libya.

Personally, I would never say that I would never consider Angola. It is an emerging market thanks to oil and diamond industries and as an Educator most likely I would have no problem finding work as English language has expanded into primary schools and is becoming a favored language among the youth. The problem is the party elite is hoarding wealth and the potential for civil war thanks to the rebels in Cabinda.

Tripoli is an Arab city, not an African city. I must make sure that people understand that. The destruction of any Arab city is always welcome as I view Arab incursion as the primary threat to sub-saharan Africa.

Luanda is shaping up to become a top dog. Johannesburg is pretty well developed as well.

Tripoli is an Arab city, not an African city. I must make sure that people understand. The destruction of any Arab city is always welcome.

Any city on the African continent is an African city (geographically) and Libya is an African Union member. There were millions of Sudanese, Chadians and Malians living and working in Libya before the bombardment as well an indigenous Black Libyans.

Any city on the African continent is an African city (geographically) and Libya is an African Union member. There were millions of Sudanese, Chadians and Malians living and working in Libya before the bombardment as well an indigenous Black Libyans.
This is where you are wrong. Geography is second to ethno-cultural geography. It is of prime importance people make this distinction. There are two africas. You also forget that once the Lybians become democratic extreme racism showed its face and the blacks were promptly showed the door. A lunatic Arab dictator is no representative of the Africans. Their destruction is welcome. No mercy for Arabs.

Watch this video and you'll understand why arabs are our enemies

This is where you are wrong. Geography is second to ethno-cultural geography. It is of prime importance people make this distinction. There is two africas. You also forget that once the Lybians become democratic extreme racism showed its face and the blacks were promptly showed the door. A lunatic Arab dictator is no representative of the Africans. Their destruction is welcome. No mercy for Arabs.

I did say geographically speaking and last time I looked Libya is located in Noth Africa, not the Arabian peninsula.

And I am not mistaken because as I stated there were millions of Black Libyans living and working in Libya before the bombardment. Those Black Libyans had a far higher standard of living than in most parts of Africa and the diaspora.

Have you ever actually been to JoBerg?

I am sure that there are more whites living in south Africa than all Black expats from outside combined. Are we then to consider south Africa a European city (especially since white still run the economic activity)?

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back