Brother AACOOLDRE : Angels and them Demons

Discussion in 'AACOOLDRE' started by AACOOLDRE, May 2, 2009.

1. AACOOLDRE

AACOOLDRE Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Teacher
    Ratings:
    +400
    ANGELS AND DEMONS BLESSINGS AND CURSES
    By Andre Austin

The other day I had a conversation with a lady who wrongly thought that God empowered white people to enslave black people. People think that significant acts done in the world are for a purpose that we might not understand during the times of Joy or great sadness. God granted mankind freewill and if he throws out all these reasons curses and blessings.

The whiteman had his freewill to enslave blacks here in America from 1619-1865. How can god judge the slave maker, holder, seller, buyer if he kicked it in for them to curse the Blackman? You couldn’t not judge them because God’s supernatural power was the strings behind it. The last time I reasoned from the scriptures God or the devil doesn’t entrap you to do good or evil because you got freewill. If you didn’t have it then you can’t really be responsible for anything.

The Essene which is a evolution of Christianity’s missing link taught:
    “The two Spirits and man, he allotted unto man two spirits. They are the spirits of truth and perversity. The origin of truth is in a fountain of light. And the origin of perversity is from a fountain of darkness. Dominion over all the sons of righteousness is in the hand of the prince of light; they walk in the ways of light“. Therefore, the talk about angels and demons are metaphors for the freewill of man to walk in light/angel or darkness/demons. Socrates at times called these two spirit’s a “double compulsion” in Phaedo. The dark side of one of the compulsion was to seek damaging effects on the soul which would result in nails driving your soul down with your body in a prison of darkness
    The NT wrote:
    “Iam writing you a new command; its truth is seen in him and you, because the darkness is passing and the true light is already shining. Anyone who claims to be in the light but hates his brother is still in the dark…but whoever hates his brother is in the darkness and walks around in the dark” 1 John 2:8-11 John taught the light or dark can be within you. Be a star of light not a dark star.
    In the Bible Angels were linked with stars of light and the devil was a prince of darkness. Paul said the same thing the Essene said when he wrote your freewill struggles of sin wasn’t flesh and blood but “against the powers of this dark world and against the spiritual forces of evil in heavenly realms” Ephesians 6:12. We know the spiritual kingdom is within you likewise the opposite kingdom of the prince/demon air/spirit Ephesians 2:2. These demons aren’t flesh and blood outside the body its all within you as two spirits of Light and Darkness from the Essense. You have the freewill to take what path you want.
    Notes: A. From Luke 17:21 we know that the Kingdom of heaven is already within you right here in real time. And in heaven we become like angels (Matthew 22:30). Therefore by your own conscience, faith and deeds you can be a walking and talking Angel of God. Its your choice, its your thang to be a devil or angel. The only council I can say is to quote the Koran that advises us “Who so taketh Satan for a comrade, a bad comrade hath he” (4:38). Heaven and Hell is a spiritual state of mind and you can be either one you want to be right here and right now..
    B. All that jazz about casting out demons into swine is parables and allegories, not to be taken literally. In Egypt Satan was equated with the swine, snakes and other things.
    C. Mary Magdalene 7 demons were 7 things she was doing

I do not believe that the whiteman is the devil. He does devilish things, but I don’t believe that he is a devil. Because to say that he is a devil is to say that he is more than human, and I don’t believe that. You know that in Christian religion the devil was flung out of heaven; he was an angel, he was more than a man, and to believe that the white man is a devil is to attribute to him supernatural powers. That is a cult mystique. There is nothing about the whiteman that is supernatural. He is just exactly like we are-that’s why we can understand him so well. There is nothing mysterious about what he does. He wasn’t condemned to be a devil for six thousand years and we weren’t condemned to be his slaves either. He acts like a devil because it suits his purpose, and he mistreats us, he oppresses us, he’s brutal to us, because it’s in his interest-not because he is a devil. Likewise Satan didn’t enter into Peter or Judas either its your own conscience picking between good and evil. If blacks were cursed to be slaves then how can God punish the whiteman for carrying out his orders?

Angels belong in a category different from human beings precisely because of their origin outside the system of human procreation. If the son of God was really a being who changed himself in order to enter the human race through Mary, he clearly belongs to a category vastly different from the rest of humanity. But he was human born not from a virgin but from a young women. And the Sons of God in genesis were Egyptians/Ethipionians who did not procreate with Angels. Jesus was like Adam a man. And everyone including Jesus can be adopted by God to be his son and daughter to inherit his legal will providing us with an inheritage to his estate in heaven. Those who do evil get a plot of land in hell.

The Koran taught that the Angel Satan made himself a devil because he thought he was better than Adam because he was made from fire and Adam from dust. Louis Farrakhan makes an analogy that whites think their better because of white skin better than yellow, brown or red skin. Your own freewill makes you good or evil not a devil or Angel.

2. Da Street So'ja

Da Street So'ja Banned MEMBER

thrivin' spiritually/physically/emotionally/financ
    Ratings:
    +42
    yes

i agree

we act as if we don't understand the polarity/duality of the universe

and black/white people are a part of that same duality

to describe it as angels/devils is YET another extension of that duality

also like sane/insane, well/sick, lover/killer

will we ever wake up bro. AA?

i was laughing (not at you bro. AA) when i saw your reference to hell i was thinking

hell is like jail right they condemn you, but you sure get room and board.....................................forever

lol

3. AACOOLDRE

AACOOLDRE Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Teacher
    Ratings:
    +400
    thanks for the post

4. Da Street So'ja

Da Street So'ja Banned MEMBER

thrivin' spiritually/physically/emotionally/financ
    Ratings: