Black Sports : Anderson Silva Pulls Off A Shocker N THe Last Round

Discussion in 'Black Sports' started by HyperKill, Aug 8, 2010.

1. HyperKill

HyperKill Banned MEMBER

Ratings:
    +319
    Wow!!! I was having that sick feeling lookin at my boy take a beating in the 1st four rounds but low and behold he put a choke hold on this white boy who really bought his A game tonight. U missed a treat if u didn't catch it. Anderson "SpiderMan" Silva improves to 12-0 in the UFC and 29-4 overall. This is his record breaking 8th title defence at 185 lbs and he is no doubt the best fighter in the UFC and Brazil presently but he can't have nights like that too many more times. Woooooh!!!! http://sports.espn.go.com/extra/mma/news/story?id=5445786 :whip: The white folks was jumpin and screamin as I set sick all nite lookin at Silva take it on the chin. A small group stormed out when the white boy tapped out under the Silva triangle move about 3 mins into the final round. Boy u shoulda seen the looks on their faces. Priceless =) :SuN049:

2. $$RICH$$

$$RICH$$ Lyon King Admin. STAFF

United States
    BUSINESS owner
    Ratings:
    +4,177
    great fight and win for sure .....i saw it all whewwwwwwwww!!!!!

3. Therious

Therious Banned MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +1,398
    LOL,man i though I'd never see Silva get handled like that,but "almost" don't count. that white boy was strong as an ox,and a good wrestler,but Silva is an expert martial artist. i thought Silva was done,but he put that nasty triangle choke on white boy,he had to tap or die! lol darn good fight.

one thing you'll notice is that Silva's face was not cut or bruised,so besides that first punch in the first round,white didn't really do any damage. he was just a better wrestler. although the white boys was cut and bloodied in the end.

Plus for what it's worth,Silva had injured ribs,possibly why he wasn't as sharp.

4. Therious

Therious Banned MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +1,398
    lol,lol,lol,i love watching the fights at bars,these white boys have complexes from years of watching their brethren be destroyed in boxing,i remember the nigh Evans beat Griffins head in lol. it'll only be matter of time before UFC looks like Boxing in it's hey day,that is if Dana White boy doesn't stack the deck to keep whitey in the game lol,ever seen that guy John Bone Jones??

5. HyperKill

HyperKill Banned MEMBER

Ratings:
    +319
    Yeah I tend to kinds think he is limiting the number of bros in the UFC to keep whites interested. They r still calling it a "fix" and screaming rematch. These guys know zero of street fighting. Had this been a street fight, Silva woulda got touched up slightly but the Connen would have had a broken arm and needed an ambulance to the hospital or possibly a seperated shoulder. I would only say rematch had it been a cotrversial decision but a knockout or tapout in hand on hand fighting is clear enough of a win to me plus Connen only had to punch and stay away for 5 mins and he slipped up.

6. Therious

Therious Banned MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +1,398
    no doubt,plus Silva had injured ribs,the doctor told him not to fight. I'd love to see a rematch! Silva at 100 percent,may be a different story. Next fight I want to see is Evans VS Shogun.

7. Therious

Therious Banned MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +1,398
    going backi and studying that tape,then final triangle choke. Silva set this up for a few seconds pryor nto the final move. a classic brawler lost to a master.

8. Therious

Therious Banned MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +1,398
    going back and studying that tape,the final triangle choke. Silva set this up for a few seconds pryor nto the final move. a classic brawler lost to a master.

9. Therious

Therious Banned MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +1,398
    Chael Sonnen may have been on steroids,his blood test suggests evidence of performance enhancing drugs.

10. ru2religious

ru2religious Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +1,891
    Really? Wow - my brother, cousin and myself was at that fight in Oakland, CA and you should have seen all of the white folks going for Silva until he started losing. They switched up on him like it was the thing to do when that white boy started giving him problems.

Nevertheless, my brother called it at the beginning of the fight and said it was going to be within the last minute of the last round and he was on point.

Peace

Ru2religious