Black People : AND YOU WANT TO STAY IN THE USA!!?

MetaSaience said:
Peace Sis. Spicybrown! It had that affect on me also when I made it. I was going to make a set of African smileys, I gave up the project weeks ago- this is what I left myself with.
Wow, you design cartoons like that? That's awesome. You have so much talent and creativity... Kudos :toast:

Has anyone heard a rumor about Wil and Jada Smith's intention to build a community in Ghana for Diasporan Africans also?
Hmmm... I haven't heard of that development, Brother Metasaience, but it sounds like a miracle in the making. I wonder: what's the catch with so many celebs reaching out to Africa, as of late:read:

Will Smith Moving to South Africa
10 01 2007

Hollywood Pulse reports that actor Will Smith may soon be leaving the United States for South Africa. Ever since he filmed Muhammed Ali biopic 'Ali' in South Africa he wants to relocate his entire family there.

Word has it he told Britain's Empire magazine, "We want to move to Africa. Actually, I found a house in South Africa, but it was before 9/11 and when that happened, we thought, being Americans, it was a time to be home. But I just loved South Africa.

"I definitely felt like there was magic there and it was a magic I wanted my family to experience."

Will is still loyal to his native country and says, "I've been travelling around for the past year and the perception of America and Americans is not great around the world, but I think the ideas behind this country are some of the most artistic, poetic ideas assembled around the idea of a government.

I feel the mid-term elections are going to push us more into line with the original concepts and ideas that the forefathers had for what it means to be American."

Posted 10:00am EST 01-10-2007
http://www.celebritybabies.info/index.php/2007/01/10/will-smith-moving-to-south-africa/

spicybrown said:
Wow, you design cartoons like that? That's awesome. You have so much talent and creativity... Kudos :toast:

Hmmm... I haven't heard of that development, Brother Metasaience, but it sounds like a miracle in the making. I wonder: what's the catch with so many celebs reaching out to Africa, as of late:read:

Although the question was not addressed to me, please allow me to explain "how a persons consciousness will not let them sleep, live or even breath the same. At the last BET awards, an award was given out to the "white people who were in Africa doing all they could to build the land, to feed the babies and to aid the sick. Immediately after that, a well known celeb got up there and asked all those BLACK MULTI-MILLIONAIRS the ultimate question: What Are We Doing? We got all this money and we sit back and give awards out to other people who are doing what we should be doing...What's Our Excuse???"

AND GUESS WHAT?....The place was in a hush !!! Heads were being held down! REALITY and TRUTH WAS SHOVED IN THEIR HEARTS AND FACES!!! Somebody got to their consciousness and guess what? At that point they can probably never look at themselves as being black if they don't do something!!!

Keita said:
Thanks Bro !!!! As you can see, I'm doing everything to take away OUR EXCUSES....and this is for the serious in mind and heart!!!

There's a place in new York that I will post for those wanting to set up an inernational bank account also. The Ultimate Reality For Us here is; "either we leave or we stay and prepare for WAR!!! My fighting days are over in this country!!! It's time to put my life and skills to use where the benefits will multiply themselves over and over again....and with me having PEACE OF MIND, LAND OF MY OWN, PEOPLE WITH THE SAME GOALS AND CHILDREN AROUND ME THAT CAN NOT WAIT TO LEARN!!! IT'S TIME TO GO HOME !!!

Brother Keita,

truer words have never been spoken. My plan is to relocate to Ghana as soon as possible, and this organization might prove to be very useful. I was thinking of moving to the greater Accra area, but the Eastern region, the Volta region, is exceptionally beautiful and rich with resources. Most of that region is Ewe land, the land of my X-girlfriend's people that I spent 6 weeks with when I visited Ghana back in 1998. I've met other groups looking to relocate to the Volta Region, so that might be looking like the place to be. I miss that place so much. It's home to me. I've never been more comfortable any other place in my life. I'm going to look into this organization you've been kind enough to mention. And perhaps I'll see you in Ghana mighty brother.

Love Unknown

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back