Black People : AND YOU WANT TO STAY IN THE USA!!?

Peace Sis. Spicybrown! It had that affect on me also when I made it. I was going to make a set of African smileys, I gave up the project weeks ago- this is what I left myself with.

Has anyone heard a rumor about Wil and Jada Smith's intention to build a community in Ghana for Diasporan Africans also?

caravan2007flyer.jpg

maharban

this is exciting news about the land program in Fihankra. I initially had plans to visit North Africa or Zimbabwe. I must definitely look into Fihankra and Ghana. I long for the day to be on African soil, breathing the air and drinking the water. They make Africa look so bad to those who don't know. I have an excerpt from Malcolm X I will post to show you some old skull duggery tactics from the 60's against black people wanting to return home. Malcolm had that Mosaic spirit in him. So did Elijah, Martin, Marcus, Malachi, T.Y. Rogers Tupac, Khalid and many more. Programs like this help to spark ideas about just starting over and becoming sovereign AGAIN.

http://www.snapdrive.net/files/461362/03 Blacks in Africa.wma

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back