Black People : AND TO THE "REPUBLIC" FOR WHICH IT STANDS

Discussion in 'Black People Open Forum' started by Metaverse, Apr 18, 2008.

1. Metaverse

Metaverse Well-Known Member MEMBER

Media Designer
    Ratings:
    +424
    No one wants to listen to the old Black Man down the street. You know, the old war veteran, who sometimes stumbles down the block smelling like rum and urine. Afraid perhaps that under his murmuring he is telling the truth. "America is full of s***" He says, "And we right smack dab in the middle."

Are we witnessing the fall of an Empire and the electing of a Doomsday President? One who will be forced to use their charisma and charm to spin world politics into well edited sound bites that can be played between Britney Spears sightings and celebrity gossip?

Are we still seduced and enchanted by the songs of "American Democracy?"
    We are part of a very interesting game. Rooting for Democrats, booing Republicans. Yet they are both part of the same animal, part of the same Republic as America's anthem declares. The Democrats- Demon-rats allow us to get juicy and fat, give us time to grow and rejoice. Alas- we are rid of that nasty filthy Republican Reptile that ruled over us previously. We say this, not realizing the scam- that only moments later another Republican will return to milk the fat cow of poor and so-called middle class Americans for what she's worth. And the cycle continues.

One Nation under God? Which one? And if America is indivisible- incapable of undergoing division- why has America been divided since it's conception? And even now, still divided into classes, and by it's very nature division between Churches and States? Division between groups for freedom and groups for war.

This is more a Hypocrisy than a Democracy. Those that make decisions on our behalf are in bed with those who have a vested interest in our distraction and miseducation.

Ironically, this internet has become the one true Democracy we have hoped for. And even this will meet it's tired end in time.

2. Metaverse

Metaverse Well-Known Member MEMBER

Media Designer
    Ratings:
    +424
    This is indeed a Republic, one that is too often confused and binded to ideal definitions of Democracy. Yet what makes a Republic distinct- is how Rulers come into power. They come into power usually through the use of force, usually militarily. Or even by selection, done by a very small minority. Everything else is basically smoke and mirrors.

Case and point- Bush wasn't considered the President of the United States until "after" 9-11. By then America had forgotten the slick tactics that were used to squirm him into the White House. Such could be considered a use of Military power, especially when we pay close attention to how most people viewed Bush prior to 9-11 and after.

For further notes on the differences between a Republic vs. a Democracy:
    http://www.1215.org/lawnotes/lawnotes/repvsdem.htm

So for those us who haven't been paying attention to the cycle of American politics- it's the same as raising cows.

The American minimum wage will be lifted to a whole $7.25 per hour effective July 24, 2009. Whooppee. And let's see- Jimmie Carter (Democrat) served office from 1977 to 1981. Jimmy Carter signed legislation raising the federal minimum wage from $2.30 to a whopping $3.35 an hour, right before leaving office. Signs like these tell us, Democrats do indeed care for the poor and underclass. But one hand washes the other. Democrats fatten up the cows for slaughter. Because who swept in right after? Not just one Republican but 2. Reagan- and then Bush Sr. We didn't see another Democrat in the White House until Clinton. Carter gave the cows more to eat for a reason.

Nothing will change at all until the poor and underclass realize why they are poor and underclass and do something to change the cycle. When asking most Non-White and Non-Black Immigrants about the coming election, most of them could give rat's behind who makes it into the White House. Because their situation has forced them into a system of survival that does not require Presidents filling them up with false hopes and dreams. It's a system that says - As long as I control something people need, people will need me.

When poor immigrants file into America, even many in my family from the Caribbean and my native African families- they come with their eyes already set on the prize. See because they've been studying the system from abroad.
    They scrabble quickly to cease pieces of things people need, thereby placing themselves with something they could use to negotiate for their lifestyle, and at times they select their own Masters.

The American poor and underclass are sold the same American dream as those immigrants crossing the boarders, coming off planes and boats. The greatest difference is that we who are "poor" in these States- usually have our intelligence pointed in the wrong direction. Towards the American Government, which was built- designed- constructed and Employed to say- "No" to just about everything we ask. It is designed for rebuttals, constructed to fight us to the death against our most basic Human rights. So those who study these variables from abroad, have already penciled in certain actions and reactions from the American system. And we don't, because we don't feel we should have too.

Afterall being the Sons and Daughters of the Slaves that manufactured the infrastructure of this entire continent should be enough. Still - we seek equal Human rights more so than Democracy. In fact, we would even deal with Communism if it guaranteed us equal rights. But no, it still has not dawned on us that we've been treading water and not swimming. Keeping afloat but not moving towards "land." If anything should be a sure sign of progress it would be the accumulation of land. Yet many of us will say- I'm not leaving America. My Ancestors died for this land. What land? Do you own land? Are we are a collective group, nation, people interested in the collective cultivation and ownership of land in America? So what are we talking about?

Cubans practically run and control all of Miami. All throughout America there are ChinaTowns, little Havanas, Little Italy, but any talk of a Black-town- a "chocolate city" is sure to raise eyebrows. Where is our Little Africa? Yes there is talk about Detroit becoming "Little Africa" let's see if this plan ever sees the light of day.

Why is there such a strong hold against Africans in America in particular having and purchasing grounds in which to build their nations?

While this is not a general rule- because the Nation of Islam and the Black Hebrew Israelites have managed to use some of America's religious laws to their benefits and built communities. But not without a high price. Constantly being watched, investigated and recorded is also part of the deal.

But as one of my own friends said to me "what else can we do but sit here and wait for death?" A very depressing view of life that too many Africans in America have adopted. What else can we do?

Defend yourself against the obvious, and surrender yourself to the needs of your own survival. If we cannot control pieces of things people need, we die, we do not survive- simple as that. In the world marketplace, there is no desire for "useless eaters" and if we have found ourselves as part of that equation, then yes- there is not much else you can do- but wait.

3. Yardlee

Yardlee Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +5
    You said it best when you asked the question, "Are we witnessing the fall of an empire and the electing of a doomsday president?"

It's to the point where I barely watch television anymore. The things that are happening in the world and particularly in America are happening so fast and many events without a historical precedent. That's why I love the internet. I can get the truth and "alternative" news 24/7.

But are we witnessing the fall of an empire? I think so. More and more, I find articles, websites, youtube & google videos, dealing with a possible economic collapse of the United States and other possible countries. Because of unprecedent government spending and the Fed debasing the currency via fractional reserve lending and the over printing of money, it's only a matter of time.

What's so ironic is that the "powers that be" that uphold this white supremacist & racism system that has benefited every white citizen of this country, are the ones that are screwing the middle and lower class of whites. I wonder if whites are aware of this and perhaps thinking a "Great Black Hope" can save this system? . . .

4. thePreacher

thePreacher Banned MEMBER

Agent Of Change
    Ratings:
    +815
    America could be saved by us all, but not by a Great Black Hope. The American middle and lower classes are lost because the American middle and lower classes are committed to fighting each other instead of the man behind the curtain.

Even in a pseudo-republic-cracy, like ours, the middle and lower classes still consitute the vast majority of voters. Even taking into consideration that the electoral system is heavily rigged toward the outcome desired by our handlers, there is still no escaping the reality which is that the only reason a tiny minority can control the rest of us is because we are too busy fighting each other -- conservatives vs. liberals, black vs. whites, black & whites vs. mexicans, straights vs. gays, christians vs. muslims, et al.