Black People : And Stay Out!

Discussion in 'Black People Open Forum' started by uzoka, Nov 2, 2003.

  1. uzoka

    uzoka Well-Known Member MEMBER

    Joined:
    Sep 4, 2003
    Messages:
    219
    Likes Received:
    7
    Occupation:
    writer
    Location:
    Australia
    Ratings:
    +8
    Zimbabwe support grows in U.S.
    By Askia Muhammad
    White House Correspondent


    _______________________________________________________


    WASHINGTON (FinalCall.com) - A fragile period of "peace and tranquility" has emerged in Zimbabwe, despite unprecedented efforts by the United States and Britain to politically and economically destabilize the country, according to Dr. Simbi Mubako, Zimbabwe’s ambassador to the U.S.
    "Peace and tranquility prevails in Zimbabwe in spite of continued economic hardships," Dr. Mubako told reporters at the Zimbabwe Embassy July 29.

    "We will see a new level of support in the (U.S.) for, not only President Mugabe, but the people of Zimbabwe and their noble struggle to provide a reasonable form of reparations," said the Rev. Walter Fauntroy, president of the Black Leadership Forum.


    _______________________________________________________


    This what we are trying to organise here in Australia since they have been at the forefront of calls for sanctions against Zimbabwe.
    Australian culture and media is just as racist as the US, perhaps more so and the native Australian aborigines here are marginalized even more than blacks in the US or the UK.

    The arrogance of the Europeans knows no bounds and when I read, hear or see whites [both within and outside politics] complaining due to the 'unreasonable' nature of Mr Robert Mugabe's attempts to repair the damage caused by whites during and after colonial domination, well.......

    Unreasonable to take the land back from the murderous invaders who stole 48% of the land, the best land, with the best rainfall and distributed it amongst 4,000 whites farmers and left the other 52%, the worst land with the least rainfall and quite often, no rainfall at all to the 14 million or so blacks in Zimbabwe; so as to restore ownership of the land to black people who were there since time immemorial??

    Listen, bottom line...it's not your land so **** off and leave them alone, bloody thieves!

    Read the rest of the article here:

    http://www.finalcall.com/artman/publish/article_950.shtml


    Peace.....
     
  2. Nia Maishani

    Nia Maishani Well-Known Member MEMBER

    Joined:
    Nov 22, 2001
    Messages:
    1,314
    Likes Received:
    1
    Occupation:
    Business Owner
    Location:
    Displaced at the Junction of Hoosiers and Bluegras
    Ratings:
    +1
  3. uzoka

    uzoka Well-Known Member MEMBER

    Joined:
    Sep 4, 2003
    Messages:
    219
    Likes Received:
    7
    Occupation:
    writer
    Location:
    Australia
    Ratings:
    +8
    Yes brother, not a problem.

    Peace....
     
  4. uzoka

    uzoka Well-Known Member MEMBER

    Joined:
    Sep 4, 2003
    Messages:
    219
    Likes Received:
    7
    Occupation:
    writer
    Location:
    Australia
    Ratings:
    +8
    Oh, sorry...my bad sister.

    Yes, Africa is moving toward freedom, so unity is absolutely essential now since the media will feed people with all manner of misguiding nonsense designed to incite whites to both war and local criminal activity.

    Peace
     
  5. Khasm13

    Khasm13 STAFF STAFF

    Country:
    United States
    Joined:
    Mar 26, 2003
    Messages:
    10,784
    Likes Received:
    4,235
    Gender:
    Male
    Ratings:
    +4,472
    bloody thieves is right!!!!!
    thanks for bring'n this to da table
    peace
    khasm
     
  6. uzoka

    uzoka Well-Known Member MEMBER

    Joined:
    Sep 4, 2003
    Messages:
    219
    Likes Received:
    7
    Occupation:
    writer
    Location:
    Australia
    Ratings:
    +8
    Not at all brother,

    Peace....
     
Loading...