Black People Politics : And Our Children Shall Lead Us: 16/17 Year Old Chicago/Baltimore Youth Demands Change

Donate

Please support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp - Thank you.

SouthsideIrish

BANNED
Jun 16, 2013
Chicago
12295357_10153796413357156_2107818503768197425_n.jpeg
Gang signs

IFE

REGISTERED MEMBER
Jan 20, 2015
What are the gang sign with fingers saying?
I've never been familiar with gang sign language.
I believe you can use a finger sign in any group settings to identify association, even in Christian settings.

You seem educated in gang signs, so I ask you what does the finger placements mean.

Also as you are of another race, your eyes look at this young man from a different POV. You see a thug, I see a young Black man taking a stand.

He looks nothing like a gang member. You possible see every young Black male as a gang member.

Stop profiling. Profiling is killing our boys and men.

SouthsideIrish

BANNED
Jun 16, 2013
Chicago
What are the gang sign with fingers saying?
I've never been familiar with gang sign language.
I believe you can use a finger sign in any group settings to identify association, even in Christian settings.

You seem educated in gang signs, so I ask you what does the finger placements mean.

Also as you are of another race, your eyes look at this young man from a different POV. You see a thug, I see a young Black man taking a stand.

He looks nothing like a gang member. You possible see every young Black male as a gang member.

Stop profiling. Profiling is killing our boys and men.

Your boys and men are killing your boys and men. At a greater number then the time of the Afghan war.

As previously mentioned,the finger placement is "down with the forks"

The forks is a gd sign which means he is a vice lord.

Latest profile posts

Kemetstry wrote on Destee's profile.
What ever you've done, you can no longer post to the kitchen table
It's been a good while, but this place has always been home. Thankful to be here.
Hi! I'm not as active on this account as I want to be. For one I tend to forget that this site exists until I check my email. Two, I'm currently in the process of building up a fine art site for Oklahoma black and native historical references. The references correlate with another site that will be a storytelling site that has not yet been produced.
Happy to be back and gaining more knowledge!
Destee wrote on Cindy's profile.
Welcome Home Beloved! :wave: :love: