Black People : AND MALCOLM SAID.....

Discussion in 'Black People Open Forum' started by Keita Kenyatta, Aug 23, 2007.

1. Keita Kenyatta

Keita Kenyatta going above and beyond PREMIUM MEMBER

Ratings:
    +3,382
    "000000000000000000000000000000

2. abdurratln

abdurratln Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +153
    I am with you on at least two points. One, you have enough sense and decency to know that the works of Brother Malcolm are worth studying. Two, Brother Malcolm was ceratinly right to emphasize our relationship to home sweet home, Afrcia.

The time has come for us to actually implement the ideals and ideas of Brother Malcolm because he was cut down before he himself was able to implemant them.

Nothing frigthens the enemy more than us breaking out of American slavery by reclaiming our African heritage.

Right on, Brother.

3. Keita Kenyatta

Keita Kenyatta going above and beyond PREMIUM MEMBER

Ratings:
    +3,382

QUOTE=Keita]"You waste your time in this country, in any kind of strategy that you see, if you're not in direct contact with your brother on the African continent who has his independence. He has problems, but he still has his independence, and in that independence he has a voice; in that voice there is strength. And when you and I link up our struggle with his struggle, so that his struggle backs up our struggle, you'll find that this man over here will pay a little more attention." -Malcolm X speech delivered at OAAU homecoming rally, Nov. 29, 1964" [/QUOTE]

Let me now define the difficulty of people responding to this thread. I did this on purpose. You see, on a subconscious level with our people, the problem with the above statement that bothered people and prohibited their response to it was in one simple line:You waste your time in this country, in any kind of strategy that you see. That statement alone hurt a lot of people. Why? Because in the back of a lot of our minds, "we do not want to believe that we are wasting our time here. In the back of our minds we want to believe that there is a strategy that we can see and use." We don't want to be so brazen as to come out and say that Malcome was wrong so we subconsciously attempt to try and see something that maybe he didn't see. THAT WAS WHAT HURT A LOT OF US IN HIS STATEMENT.

[

4. OmowaleX

OmowaleX Well-Known Member MEMBER

Educator
    Ratings:
    +42
    Let me now define the difficulty of people responding to this thread. I did this on purpose. You see, on a subconscious level with our people, the problem with the above statement that bothered people and prohibited their response to it was in one simple line:You waste your time in this country, in any kind of strategy that you see. That statement alone hurt a lot of people. Why? Because in the back of a lot of our minds, "we do not want to believe that we are wasting our time here. In the back of our minds we want to believe that there is a strategy that we can see and use." We don't want to be so brazen as to come out and say that Malcome was wrong so we subconsciously attempt to try and see something that maybe he didn't see. THAT WAS WHAT HURT A LOT OF US IN HIS STATEMENT.

[[/QUOTE]

You are absolutely correct.

Even after leaving the NOI, brother Malcolm still stated that the Messenger's PLAn was the "best solution" and what did that entail?

A PHYSICAL "Return to Africa".

This is why most people who try to twist even brother Malcolm's own words do so because they are straddling the fence trying to find SOLUTIONS while REMAINING within the Babylonian "House Divided Against Itself."

This is why I AM speaking to folks about "moving on" and how :time: IS OVAH.

However, too many of US keep trying to hold on to "ideologies" WITHIN the capitalist framework.

At thre same time, we/us, some of us, are moving further AWAY from the "Galactic Center" of our "neter" Energy which is Calling US Home.

Maybe all my talk IS just foolishness but you really got me ready to agin "get a move on" and I am talking about walking my blackazz somewhere to Afrika and leaving ALL this bullsnit behind, now that my daughter is in graduate school.....[i been re-packing for months and just may donate MOST of my earthly "posessions" to some more-in-need-Africans]....for REAL.

5. Zulile

Zulile Well-Known Member MEMBER

HR/Finance
    Ratings:
    +103
    I cannot think of a better suited group of disporians than African Americans to boost Africa. There should be a MASS exodus. that would change the face of the Black world as we know it.

6. truetothecause

truetothecause Well-Known Member MEMBER

The~rapist
    Ratings:
    +843
    WE are the RE~enforcements

I think about any "War" in that....frequently RE~enforcements are needed on the front lines..Veiwing AFreeka...the land mass and the people their..AFreekan Descendents as OUR front line fighters.....My message to those who suggest I RE~consider my Desire and Plan to RE~turn..."Afreeka is dying, ppl are dying from this and that...all the fighting...why would YOU want to go there"...I say..

IF AFREEKA AND AFREEKANS ON THE CONTINENT ARE GETTING THEIR BUTTS KICKED....MAYBE IS TIME TO SEND IN THE RE~ENFORCEMENTS AND....IT IS LIKELY TO M.E....THAT WE ARE THOSE RE~ENFORCEMENTS.....

I know these comments may be difficult to follow....is what happens when I get excited and I get excited easily when I hear that someone else "hears" or "sees" things the way I do...less work if you will cause WE already on the same page....Compared to someone else where I am likely to have to "work"...listen to them...get clarity/overstanding of what they are saying and the context by which those thoughts and feelings came about BEFORE coming to a decision of it's current usefulness for my growth and development...on all levels...
    If something about what I've shared is unclear ...please seek clarity...I welcome the dialogue towards Unity..

tha'ts my quick two cents attempting to BUILD on Brother Malcoms gift to US

Keita...yeah..that SUB-CONSCIOUS AND UN-CONSCIOUS MIND IS A MOTHA....YET...IT DOES SHOW IT SELF NO MATTER HOW WE TRY AND HIDE IT.....

7. abdurratln

abdurratln Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +153
    Did you use the word Exodus? I mean Exodus in the Biblical sense? If you did, you must know that when we Exodused slavery back in Biblical times, we did not leave slavery empty handed. We took everything that was not nailed down. That was necessary as part of the compensation for centuries of free labor.

The same apllies to the modern, current form of slavery. We still have not been paid yet. So, as we return to home sweet home, Africa, we have a moral duty to take something with us. Even if all we can take is an attitude, take it to Africa. There need be no more begging and plaeding for reparations. When we establish Continental government, including Madgascar and Arabia, I will personally advocate that we impose an export tax on all resources taken from Africa. Imagine $20 a gallon for gas! (Oops! I almost got carried away). Of course, we Africans and Arabs won't have to pay those prices.

We will get paid for our labor. One way or another.

8. Goddess Auset333

Goddess Auset333 Banned MEMBER

Ratings:
    +23
    Beloved Mighty warrior abdurratln:

Beloved I have a question.

Help me to over stand, why do we need any one other than ourselves to regain the Knowledge and dignity needed to reconstruct once again, a Strong in every aspect of our Lives, Black Nation?

:SuN030: