Black Short Stories : And if I ever fall in love again

Discussion in 'Short Stories - Authors - Writing' started by erotica223, Jul 16, 2005.

1. erotica223

erotica223 Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +1
    I felt a flash of heat run through my body. (Well, technically, it ran between my legs.) He was the pinnacle of perfection. His skin was flawless, and so smooth, like milk chocolate. I bet he tasted just as sweet. His head was shaved, and smooth. Like a big *** milk dud or some **** like that. I could just picture myself running my tongue over the top of it. He had these dime-sized, blue, diamond earrings in his ears. O.k., Maybe not dime sized. That’s an exaggeration, but the **** things were big as hell. I could picture myself running my tongue across them, as I sucked on his earlobe. His body was cut like he had just got out of jail. And to top it all off, he had these big, luscious, ***** lips. Yeah, ladies you know the kind I’m talking about. The kind that look like they can gently pull both of your ***** lips into their mouth, and then part them inside their mouth and start working the **** with their tongue, while sucking the hell out of your kitty kat, practically devouring it. Mm, Mm, Mmm!!! Like I said, ladies you know the kind. They looked like two big *** pieces of bubblegum stretched together in the form of lips, slightly parted.

And the rest of him looked like it could tear up the rest of my 5’5” frame with a vengeance. But ****! That ***** had the nerve to be all hugged up with this ugly *** broad. I mean, I gotta give her props. She had a body like Beyonce. But the ***** had a face like Andre. (Just like in that song.) That trick was not worthy of a man whose lips looked like they swallow my ***** whole. ****, I still get wet thinking about that *****. One glance and he had my panties soaking wet. ****! He had it going on, the kind of ***** that made ******* wanna put a hit out on you, just cuz you was wit ‘em. Yeah, that’s the kind of ***** he was. I leaned over to whisper in Anaya’s ear. ”Do you see that?” I licked my lips and glanced in the direction of my future babydaddy. “Who?” She asked, following my eyes. “Oh him?” She rolled her eyes. “I’ve seen him around. Rick used to deal for him.” Rick was Anaya’s ex, a small time hustla, who thought he was big time. “Oh, so he’s a drug dealer,” I replied nonchalantly “Dats whassup.” Anaya gave me the “Girl, what the **** is wrong with you?” look. “Dats whassup?”, she repeated, giving me “the grizzly”. “O.k., where did my girl Jia go, and who the **** are you?” she questioned jokingly, with a hint of seriousness in here voice. I waved my hand casually and said, “Girl, I'm here. I’m just tired of messing with these ****** that ain’t about nothing. I’m tryna move up in the game, step it up a notch. Nah mean? I want something different. I want him. What’s his name?” She stared at me for a second as if she was deciding whether to check me on my change of attitude or not. She sucked her teeth, rolled her eyes, looked me up and down, but eventually decided to let it go. She sighed “His name’s Cyan.” “Cyan…” I whispered to myself, “That’s pretty”. “Yea”, chuckled Anaya, “Guess his mama wasn’t on crack when she named him.” “On crack?” I questioned. “You ain’t heard? I guess not. His mama was the one that got killed a few years ago. The **** drove her so crazy, she shot herself. I guess she couldn’t take it any more, or maybe somebody was out to get her for ****** with their money. She was good for that. It’s a shame too. She was Cyan’s heart. After she died, he never let anybody close to him again” “What about the girl he wit? That’s his wifey?” "No, girl!” She playfully bopped me upside of the head. “I just said that ***** don’t get close to no one. You don’t ever listen, Jia" I sucked my teeth. “Well, who is she?” She rolled her eyes. “Probably one of his many hoes. ***** think he a God. You don’t need to be messing with him. You should see how he be treating them broads. It’s a **** shame, girl. Come on. We’re gonna miss our movie sitting here conversating about that trick *** *****.” “Iight”, I replied, taking one last glance. I wanted to cut and paste him to my memory. Not copy and past, cut and past, I wanted the original. “Let’s go.”

2. $$RICH$$

$$RICH$$ Lyon King Admin. STAFF

United States
    BUSINESS owner
    Ratings:
    +4,178
    nice story if not so many asterisk words but nice read

3. HODEE

HODEE Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    (RF) Technician
    ( Alonewolf ) California.. by way of the LOU
    Ratings:
    +795
    Welcome to Destee

Nice story.

4. BrownEyed Girly

BrownEyed Girly Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +0
    i think maybe i saw him somewhere. girl, this was very good cause i think a lot of us women have been here before! much love to you.

5. erotica223

erotica223 Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +1
    Sorry about da word choice

I was going for a Terri woods, Sista Souja, Shannon holmes type of story. I wanted 2 capture how young girls (she's only about 17) really talk today. Not all but all the ones I kno. I wanted to gear towards young readers and give them something they might understand, but trust me there will be a lesson learned in this story. But thanx 4 da reviews. Peace n love

6. krazelyricks

krazelyricks Well-Known Member MEMBER

student
    Ratings:
    +12
    Dang, this was good. Nice read. Very nice read. Looking forward to more.