Chief Elder Osiris : Ancient Magan Mythology, Science, Religion

Chief Elder Osiris

REGISTERED MEMBER
Jan 3, 2002
Ancient Magan Mythology, Science, Religion

Hoteph Beloved Sisters And Brothers:

It is common practice to label things and action based on what others have label them to be and gave them their Meaning and importance, in this case I am speaking about the way we identify God and the connection all things have to IT, more particular Anthropomorphous Beings, commonly classified as Human, a well received identity of Mankind without question, but that is not my main concentration at this Time, it is the Miss-characterization of Black People knowledge about the Stars and of God that I would like to deal with and in my dealing with such concepts and precepts concerning God, which undeniable include the Stars and Planets included, such dealing will not be within the accepted box of what we have been conditioned to accept as Religion, because you see, I will be dealing with a dispensation of Time concerning Black People that require you to defy all you have been taught by the oppressors of Black people concerning God, and many of you will not be able to accept such profound Thinking, because we have been encouraged to not Think when GOD is the topic of concern.

Mythology.what is it, why is such knowledge one does not understand end up being referred to as being mystical, meaning not what the white man has defined such knowledge as being, but serve to be the epitome of Truth and not false or make believe, mythology is in reference to the mental exercise that conceive of the unknown and is able to verify the matter action that is beyond the perception of the sense ability to know.

Mythology is a verifying of the fact of the matter that is beyond the sense of perception, yet keeping the fact of the matter a mystery to the untrained Mind that is incapable of recognizing the Truth and Reality the Mystery propose, as the matter of fact, being revealed yet hidden, within / behind the symbols being presented as the Truth of the Matter and the Reality of its existence.

So mythology is the verifier of the Truth of the matter, revealing the Truth of the matter in symbolic revelation, thus causing Mythology not to be a belief system, but a system representing a body of factual knowledge, which eliminate Mythology from being associated with religion.

So beloved,our Ancient Cosmic Divine Magan ( Egyptian ) Ancestors occupied not themselves with Cosmic fiction, but occupied themselves interpreting the cosmic matter of fact action, its meaning and purpose, as such action verified the relationship that the Fact of the Matter has with the essence of all Matter, causing the Matter of fact to be that which we refer to as God, ethreal Matter beyond comprehension, requiring to be known and not believed, with such being the Mythology of and about God.

Science only compliment the mystique surrounding that being sought after, as well as about God, Stars ( Universe ) and Being, regardless of the form the Being portray.

Science is only the verifier of the Fact of the Matter, whose existence reveal its Truth and Reality in the mystical Symbols that hide the very essence of that Truth and Reality of the Matter Science set out to discover, verifying the Factual Truth and Reality of the Matter of that which is discovered and / or verified to be True and Real.

Such preciseness of Science, based on discovering the Fact of the Matter under investigation, eliminate Science having any relationship with Religion, a Mental process that does not associate with the Fact of the Matter of that being believed.

Religion, the profane action of the Mind, a Mental perception that deal not with the Fact of the Matter, leading you to believe that the perception of all things are enough to satisfy the Faith you develop concerning the belief in the Matter yet to be Factual verified, yet having hope that what is perceived to be True and Real,sanctify only the Religious Belief, having not the body of Science nor the ability to reveal the profound concepts of God, Stars and Being, enclosed in the Mystical symbolism which is behind such Holy veil and there reside the Fact of the Matter, verifying the Truth and Reality of the Matter, which does in fact reveal all that exist within the eternal infinite Perfect Night.

Now, I have said all of that to say to you my dear beloved Black so call Afrikan People, we Black people have been had as Malcolm say, and I say, we have been fed a poison call religion and the result from us eating such a diet, take a Look in your Mirror and behold a dying psychotic Black Nation, unable to See beyond our capability to look, and because of such a Mental handicap, we can not distinguish between Pre-Dynastic Time and secondary past dynastic Time and post dynastic Time and as long as Black folks remain ignorant regarding Time, the deeper we sink into the profane abyss of the Human Beings Religion, a weapon used to conquer the Divine Mind of a once Divine Black Being, now crawling around confessing to be a Human Being, as if God so classified Its Action by revealing a Being, which is of Anthropomorphous Matter of Fact, to be classified as such a evil mind of a Being, claiming to be the personification of God while confessing to be the very incarnate of Evil immoral action, such evil Being claiming to be Human

So call Egyptian religion, has nothing to do with our First Way Divine Cosmic Ebonite Ancestors way of Mental conceiving, they dealt on the level of understanding the attitude and behavior of the Stars and as the Soul revealed such Divine and Profound Information and by our First way ancestors being in the knowledge of the Universe Intelligence, they chose to sanctify such Divine Knowledge pertaining to the Universe and commence to present to us their rendition of the action, attitude and behavior of the Stars, by presenting to us that Divine action in Mythological symbols and until this day, such a Divine Black Theology, baffle the Human mind, as they have become set on reorganizing everything our Ancient First way Ancestors taught us about God, Stars, and Being, confusing the Human Being by presenting such a Divine body of knowledge in a pantheon of Mythological Symbols, all based upon the Fact of the Matter that consist of the Universe, resting within the Perfect Night.

Egyptian religion is not Magan Theology, it is the profane of what we use to know and now has forgotten and in our effort to hold on to small remnants of the Divine Truth as was taught to us By our First Way Divine Cosmic so call Black Afrikan Ancestors, we are unable to decipher the symbols left to us referring us to the Stars and Elements in the name of An,Anu, Shu, Geb, Thoth, Sothis, Auser, Auset, Isis, Osiris, Nephthy, Set, Zeus, Yin and Yang, Dog , Fox, Hawk, Enki Enlil, Annanuki, so on and so forth, yet we not realizing within the confine of the Mythological Symbolism, emerged the requirement to Know the Truth of the Matter, all of which proceed out from the perfect night, whose depiction refer to only the action of the Stars, Elements, and the Perfect Night, the GOD OF IT All.

Yet here we are, descendants of our Divine First way Ancient Black Ancestors, taking the reading, interpretation and analyzing of our Ancient First way Ancestors Method of communicating with us from a born natural liar, to be the Truth and Nothing but the Truth as they Lie and deceive you, while claiming that our Ancient First way Ancestors did not know the essence that cause the Universe Action, and I am here to tell you that they are a Liar when they refer to our First way Ancestors to have been a Religious believer, when all knowledgeable and intelligent Black People know that our Ancient First way Ancestors dealt with the Mythological Concept of Knowing What God Is and the Meaning of the Stars, which prevented them from worshiping the Stars but Honorable acknowledge that profound action.

Egyptian religion is an integration / assimilation of Profound and Profane Black Afrikan Mythological and religious interaction, succeeding only in causing confusing concerning the Truth of the Matter being indicated to be of prime interest to the Mind of the Human Being.

Egyptian religion is not the Theology Proper, that represent the Divine Mind of our First way Black Ancient Ancestors, religion in no way should be associated with the Divine Black mind when the effort is to dignify the Truth and Reality concerning God, because Experience is the verifier of Truth and Reality and the Truth and Reality concerning religion, it is the weapon that was instrumental in destroying the Unity of a once Divine Black Nation..

www.fwiamsrm.com

When you Know the truth of the Matter, then you will know the Cause for that Matter to be, and in knowing the Truth and Cause of the Matter, which happen to be the present state of condition of Afrika and the Afrikan, then the Truth serve as the Solution to the problem that caused the Matter present condition, the Matter being Afrika and Black Afrikan People, with experience serving as Truth verifier, concerning the Matter present state of condition.

How pitiful and sad a Black People we have become, in our new acquired Human Being Mind, a Mind that enable us to be happy in our state of physical and Spiritual affliction in the world, a Black state of condition caused by the world that is in power as I speak.

Woe unto You That Know Not the Value Of Divine Knowledge, Which Prevent You From Breaking The Code Of The Black Life, An Ignorance We Posses, Caused by the Human Being, whom We Now Proudly Confess To Be, As Our Present Condition Verify The Error Of Such a Mind Inaction.-osiris

Let Those Of Us That Is Wise and Can See, Understand What Has Just Been Shared With You. -Osiris

When We Are Unaware Of The Truth, Then A Lie Appear To Be The Truth, And we Do Not and Will Not Know the Difference, Because We Are Mentally Locked Into Believing, The Level Where Lies Reside and Truth do not.-osiris

We Can Believe That We Do not Know to be truth, But it is required for Us To Know That Which is True, to do other wise is the action of a Fool, caught up in the activity of the Human Being Mind, A Mind Full Of Mischief, Lies and Deception.-osiris

The Truth, Black Folks Despise The Truth and we now suffer for being so dis piteous before the World.-osiris

A Fool can only be convinced by a Fool, but a wise man is aware of them both.-osiris

The greatest enemy facing black people today is religion and the Satanic Media of america and the western world and running a close third is Black People, an enemy to ourselves.-osiris

In life there is an internal door way to Truth and Reality and in such an environment, there reside the revelation of the answers truly desired about God, Universe, and the divine Self, the True healer of the Body Life organs.-osiris

Visit our Web sight at:

www.fwiamsrm. com and voice your concerns as well.

The Code, Divine Being, Know Thyself !!!

How Pitiful And Shameless We Black Folks Have Become In The World Today, Not Knowing Which Way Is And Which Way Is Not, What Is Going and What Is Coming.-osiris

Let Those Who are Wise Understand What has Just Been Shared With You.-osiris

In america it should be, it must be for the Black Minds in america, Freedom and not a perpetuation of endless acts of survival, the Divine First Way Nature of Black folks, happen to be Freedom.-osiris

So It Is, And so It shall Be!!!-osiris

The Truth, The Negro Despise The Truth And Serve to Be a Traitor to The Black Race!!!-osiris

Beloved, Only The Devil Is Displeased Concerning This Revelation, As I Share With you The Truth, Having No Concern With What Your Behavior Will Be Toward Me, Because I Follow The Path So Charted For Me By Our Ancient Divine Cosmic Ebonite Ancestors, As I Have Only Love For You Who Know, and Know Not.-osiris

Date, Time And Place can be assigned to Truth and Lies, but Sound Profound Reasoning and Logic, Bed Down only with Truth-osiris

Remain strong and always be alert, taking no one for granted.-osiris

Free your Mind and conquer Fear and the Black Divinity will return, bringing the Liberation of the Divine Black so call Afrikan Nation, which is now divided and fearful of God in this life, because of the devil religion.-osiris

The Truth, Black folks Despise The Truth, Thus serve as a sign of how hateful we are toward the You of ourselves and how well programmed we Black Folks are.-osiris

I come sharing the Truth not with arrogance, but with the Divine
meekness so required of me by our Ancient Cosmic Dark ancestors.-osiris
>
> The Truth is not to be claimed, it require that it be known and
understood, relinquishing all irrational emotions, attributes of Lies
and act of deception.-osiris

I Will Present The Truth Wherever I Can Get Truth An Appearance,
Even In The Midst Of Black Folks Fears and Divisiveness! !! -osiris
>
> Here Is Loving the Black So Call Afrikan,Even In Spite Of
Yourselves!! !-osiris
>
> It Is Time to Elevate The Truth and Condemn The Lie!!!-osiris
>
> It Is The Black Fool That say, I Have Lost Nothing In Afrika!!!-
Osiris
> It Is The Fool That Ignore The Truth In Favor Of a Fool!!!-osOsiris

> Run! Run!, Run Black Woman And Man, Back Into The Safety Of Your
Divinity!!!- Osiris

> The Human Being Say God Command, The Divine Say God Reprimand
Not!!!-osiris
>
> All Respect and Honor to That Black Prophet, The Honorable Marcus
Garvey.
>
> Hoteph
Osiris
> Chief Elder
> Sankofa Repatriation Movement
> Hierophant,Teacher Of Ancient Black Theology
Copyright@2006

Very well said ! This is why the entire story of Jesus can be found in the sky/stars. Any astronomer can show you the three wise men, the cross, the virgin birth, the death and the ressurection up in the sky. They can show you the 12 disciples and everything else. However, it is only the non-scientist who tries to literalize it as if it is/was an earthly event that acually happened. How blind we must be to not know, be taught and see reality for what it is !

If it was, then just who does it apply to? Since it was first applied to Osiris and then 16 others after him...which is the original truth? One has to be a truth and everything after a copy based upon what you said. I dealt with this in my new book, so I'm not going into long detail on this issue. The point is that we could attempt to apply it anywhere we wanted, now couldn't we? I have history of 11 Jeshuas (Jesus's) here. Which one do you think I should give it to?

Chief Elder Osiris said:
Ancient Magan Mythology, Science, Religion

Hoteph Beloved Sisters And Brothers:

It is common practice to label things and action based on what others have label them to be and gave them their Meaning and importance, in this case I am speaking about the way we identify God and the connection all things have to IT, more particular Anthropomorphous Beings, commonly classified as Human, a well received identity of Mankind without question, but that is not my main concentration at this Time, it is the Miss-characterization of Black People knowledge about the Stars and of God that I would like to deal with and in my dealing with such concepts and precepts concerning God, which undeniable include the Stars and Planets included, such dealing will not be within the accepted box of what we have been conditioned to accept as Religion, because you see, I will be dealing with a dispensation of Time concerning Black People that require you to defy all you have been taught by the oppressors of Black people concerning God, and many of you will not be able to accept such profound Thinking, because we have been encouraged to not Think when GOD is the topic of concern.

Mythology.what is it, why is such knowledge one does not understand end up being referred to as being mystical, meaning not what the white man has defined such knowledge as being, but serve to be the epitome of Truth and not false or make believe, mythology is in reference to the mental exercise that conceive of the unknown and is able to verify the matter action that is beyond the perception of the sense ability to know.

Mythology is a verifying of the fact of the matter that is beyond the sense of perception, yet keeping the fact of the matter a mystery to the untrained Mind that is incapable of recognizing the Truth and Reality the Mystery propose, as the matter of fact, being revealed yet hidden, within / behind the symbols being presented as the Truth of the Matter and the Reality of its existence.

So mythology is the verifier of the Truth of the matter, revealing the Truth of the matter in symbolic revelation, thus causing Mythology not to be a belief system, but a system representing a body of factual knowledge, which eliminate Mythology from being associated with religion.

So beloved,our Ancient Cosmic Divine Magan ( Egyptian ) Ancestors occupied not themselves with Cosmic fiction, but occupied themselves interpreting the cosmic matter of fact action, its meaning and purpose, as such action verified the relationship that the Fact of the Matter has with the essence of all Matter, causing the Matter of fact to be that which we refer to as God, ethreal Matter beyond comprehension, requiring to be known and not believed, with such being the Mythology of and about God.

Science only compliment the mystique surrounding that being sought after, as well as about God, Stars ( Universe ) and Being, regardless of the form the Being portray.

Science is only the verifier of the Fact of the Matter, whose existence reveal its Truth and Reality in the mystical Symbols that hide the very essence of that Truth and Reality of the Matter Science set out to discover, verifying the Factual Truth and Reality of the Matter of that which is discovered and / or verified to be True and Real.

Such preciseness of Science, based on discovering the Fact of the Matter under investigation, eliminate Science having any relationship with Religion, a Mental process that does not associate with the Fact of the Matter of that being believed.

Religion, the profane action of the Mind, a Mental perception that deal not with the Fact of the Matter, leading you to believe that the perception of all things are enough to satisfy the Faith you develop concerning the belief in the Matter yet to be Factual verified, yet having hope that what is perceived to be True and Real,sanctify only the Religious Belief, having not the body of Science nor the ability to reveal the profound concepts of God, Stars and Being, enclosed in the Mystical symbolism which is behind such Holy veil and there reside the Fact of the Matter, verifying the Truth and Reality of the Matter, which does in fact reveal all that exist within the eternal infinite Perfect Night.

Now, I have said all of that to say to you my dear beloved Black so call Afrikan People, we Black people have been had as Malcolm say, and I say, we have been fed a poison call religion and the result from us eating such a diet, take a Look in your Mirror and behold a dying psychotic Black Nation, unable to See beyond our capability to look, and because of such a Mental handicap, we can not distinguish between Pre-Dynastic Time and secondary past dynastic Time and post dynastic Time and as long as Black folks remain ignorant regarding Time, the deeper we sink into the profane abyss of the Human Beings Religion, a weapon used to conquer the Divine Mind of a once Divine Black Being, now crawling around confessing to be a Human Being, as if God so classified Its Action by revealing a Being, which is of Anthropomorphous Matter of Fact, to be classified as such a evil mind of a Being, claiming to be the personification of God while confessing to be the very incarnate of Evil immoral action, such evil Being claiming to be Human

So call Egyptian religion, has nothing to do with our First Way Divine Cosmic Ebonite Ancestors way of Mental conceiving, they dealt on the level of understanding the attitude and behavior of the Stars and as the Soul revealed such Divine and Profound Information and by our First way ancestors being in the knowledge of the Universe Intelligence, they chose to sanctify such Divine Knowledge pertaining to the Universe and commence to present to us their rendition of the action, attitude and behavior of the Stars, by presenting to us that Divine action in Mythological symbols and until this day, such a Divine Black Theology, baffle the Human mind, as they have become set on reorganizing everything our Ancient First way Ancestors taught us about God, Stars, and Being, confusing the Human Being by presenting such a Divine body of knowledge in a pantheon of Mythological Symbols, all based upon the Fact of the Matter that consist of the Universe, resting within the Perfect Night.

Egyptian religion is not Magan Theology, it is the profane of what we use to know and now has forgotten and in our effort to hold on to small remnants of the Divine Truth as was taught to us By our First Way Divine Cosmic so call Black Afrikan Ancestors, we are unable to decipher the symbols left to us referring us to the Stars and Elements in the name of An,Anu, Shu, Geb, Thoth, Sothis, Auser, Auset, Isis, Osiris, Nephthy, Set, Zeus, Yin and Yang, Dog , Fox, Hawk, Enki Enlil, Annanuki, so on and so forth, yet we not realizing within the confine of the Mythological Symbolism, emerged the requirement to Know the Truth of the Matter, all of which proceed out from the perfect night, whose depiction refer to only the action of the Stars, Elements, and the Perfect Night, the GOD OF IT All.

Yet here we are, descendants of our Divine First way Ancient Black Ancestors, taking the reading, interpretation and analyzing of our Ancient First way Ancestors Method of communicating with us from a born natural liar, to be the Truth and Nothing but the Truth as they Lie and deceive you, while claiming that our Ancient First way Ancestors did not know the essence that cause the Universe Action, and I am here to tell you that they are a Liar when they refer to our First way Ancestors to have been a Religious believer, when all knowledgeable and intelligent Black People know that our Ancient First way Ancestors dealt with the Mythological Concept of Knowing What God Is and the Meaning of the Stars, which prevented them from worshiping the Stars but Honorable acknowledge that profound action.

Egyptian religion is an integration / assimilation of Profound and Profane Black Afrikan Mythological and religious interaction, succeeding only in causing confusing concerning the Truth of the Matter being indicated to be of prime interest to the Mind of the Human Being.

Egyptian religion is not the Theology Proper, that represent the Divine Mind of our First way Black Ancient Ancestors, religion in no way should be associated with the Divine Black mind when the effort is to dignify the Truth and Reality concerning God, because Experience is the verifier of Truth and Reality and the Truth and Reality concerning religion, it is the weapon that was instrumental in destroying the Unity of a once Divine Black Nation..

www.fwiamsrm.com

When you Know the truth of the Matter, then you will know the Cause for that Matter to be, and in knowing the Truth and Cause of the Matter, which happen to be the present state of condition of Afrika and the Afrikan, then the Truth serve as the Solution to the problem that caused the Matter present condition, the Matter being Afrika and Black Afrikan People, with experience serving as Truth verifier, concerning the Matter present state of condition.

How pitiful and sad a Black People we have become, in our new acquired Human Being Mind, a Mind that enable us to be happy in our state of physical and Spiritual affliction in the world, a Black state of condition caused by the world that is in power as I speak.

Woe unto You That Know Not the Value Of Divine Knowledge, Which Prevent You From Breaking The Code Of The Black Life, An Ignorance We Posses, Caused by the Human Being, whom We Now Proudly Confess To Be, As Our Present Condition Verify The Error Of Such a Mind Inaction.-osiris

Let Those Of Us That Is Wise and Can See, Understand What Has Just Been Shared With You. -Osiris

When We Are Unaware Of The Truth, Then A Lie Appear To Be The Truth, And we Do Not and Will Not Know the Difference, Because We Are Mentally Locked Into Believing, The Level Where Lies Reside and Truth do not.-osiris

We Can Believe That We Do not Know to be truth, But it is required for Us To Know That Which is True, to do other wise is the action of a Fool, caught up in the activity of the Human Being Mind, A Mind Full Of Mischief, Lies and Deception.-osiris

The Truth, Black Folks Despise The Truth and we now suffer for being so dis piteous before the World.-osiris

A Fool can only be convinced by a Fool, but a wise man is aware of them both.-osiris

The greatest enemy facing black people today is religion and the Satanic Media of america and the western world and running a close third is Black People, an enemy to ourselves.-osiris

In life there is an internal door way to Truth and Reality and in such an environment, there reside the revelation of the answers truly desired about God, Universe, and the divine Self, the True healer of the Body Life organs.-osiris

Visit our Web sight at:

www.fwiamsrm. com and voice your concerns as well.

The Code, Divine Being, Know Thyself !!!

How Pitiful And Shameless We Black Folks Have Become In The World Today, Not Knowing Which Way Is And Which Way Is Not, What Is Going and What Is Coming.-osiris

Let Those Who are Wise Understand What has Just Been Shared With You.-osiris

In america it should be, it must be for the Black Minds in america, Freedom and not a perpetuation of endless acts of survival, the Divine First Way Nature of Black folks, happen to be Freedom.-osiris

So It Is, And so It shall Be!!!-osiris

The Truth, The Negro Despise The Truth And Serve to Be a Traitor to The Black Race!!!-osiris

Beloved, Only The Devil Is Displeased Concerning This Revelation, As I Share With you The Truth, Having No Concern With What Your Behavior Will Be Toward Me, Because I Follow The Path So Charted For Me By Our Ancient Divine Cosmic Ebonite Ancestors, As I Have Only Love For You Who Know, and Know Not.-osiris

Date, Time And Place can be assigned to Truth and Lies, but Sound Profound Reasoning and Logic, Bed Down only with Truth-osiris

Remain strong and always be alert, taking no one for granted.-osiris

Free your Mind and conquer Fear and the Black Divinity will return, bringing the Liberation of the Divine Black so call Afrikan Nation, which is now divided and fearful of God in this life, because of the devil religion.-osiris

The Truth, Black folks Despise The Truth, Thus serve as a sign of how hateful we are toward the You of ourselves and how well programmed we Black Folks are.-osiris

I come sharing the Truth not with arrogance, but with the Divine
meekness so required of me by our Ancient Cosmic Dark ancestors.-osiris
>
> The Truth is not to be claimed, it require that it be known and
understood, relinquishing all irrational emotions, attributes of Lies
and act of deception.-osiris

I Will Present The Truth Wherever I Can Get Truth An Appearance,
Even In The Midst Of Black Folks Fears and Divisiveness! !! -osiris
>
> Here Is Loving the Black So Call Afrikan,Even In Spite Of
Yourselves!! !-osiris
>
> It Is Time to Elevate The Truth and Condemn The Lie!!!-osiris
>
> It Is The Black Fool That say, I Have Lost Nothing In Afrika!!!-
Osiris
> It Is The Fool That Ignore The Truth In Favor Of a Fool!!!-osOsiris

> Run! Run!, Run Black Woman And Man, Back Into The Safety Of Your
Divinity!!!- Osiris

> The Human Being Say God Command, The Divine Say God Reprimand
Not!!!-osiris
>
> All Respect and Honor to That Black Prophet, The Honorable Marcus
Garvey.
>
> Hoteph
Osiris
> Chief Elder
> Sankofa Repatriation Movement
> Hierophant,Teacher Of Ancient Black Theology
Copyright@2006

very insight ful as ususal remember my request dear teacher

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back