Black People : Ancient Indians prayed to Black Gods

master13

REGISTERED MEMBER
Apr 28, 2013
The 3 greatest rulers of medieval India Raja Chola, Shivaji Maharaj,
and Krishna Devaraya prayed to black Gods.

Raja Chola ruled in the 10th century and was the greatest ruler of the south Indian
Chola Dynasty. He regularly prayed to the Hindu Gods Siva and Krishna.
Krishna was a black God. Krishna literally means Black.

Krishna Devaraya ruled in the 16th century and was the greatest ruler
of the south Indian Vijayanagara Dynasty. In one of his works he
wrote:" Sometime ago God Vishnu came to me in my dream. His body was a radiant black, blacker than the rain cloud. His eyes wise and sparkling, put the lotus to shame. He was clothed in the best golden silk, finer still than the down on his eagle's wings. The red sunrise is pale compared to the ruby on his chest"

Shivaji Maharaj ruled in the 17th century and was the founder of the Maratha Empire. He regularly prayed to the black Goddess Bhavani.

The 3 greatest rulers of medieval India Raja Chola, Shivaji Maharaj,
and Krishna Devaraya prayed to black Gods.

Raja Chola ruled in the 10th century and was the greatest ruler of the south Indian
Chola Dynasty. He regularly prayed to the Hindu Gods Siva and Krishna.
Krishna was a black God. Krishna literally means Black.

Krishna Devaraya ruled in the 16th century and was the greatest ruler
of the south Indian Vijayanagara Dynasty. In one of his works he
wrote:" Sometime ago God Vishnu came to me in my dream. His body was a radiant black, blacker than the rain cloud. His eyes wise and sparkling, put the lotus to shame. He was clothed in the best golden silk, finer still than the down on his eagle's wings. The red sunrise is pale compared to the ruby on his chest"

Shivaji Maharaj ruled in the 17th century and was the founder of the Maratha Empire. He regularly prayed to the black Goddess Bhavani.

http://reply.lc.iad.www.ask.com/wiki/Srikrishnadevaraya?qsrc=3044

http://srikakulamkrishnadistrict.blogspot.com/2012/06/andhra-vishnu-templesri-krishnadavaraya.html

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back