Black Spirituality Religion : Ancient History???

Discussion in 'Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion' started by Ralfa'il, Apr 22, 2005.

1. Ralfa'il

Ralfa'il Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +16

There is ABSOLUTLY NO documented evidence of history going back past 10,000 years.

You couldn't find any concrete and verifiable evidence to disprove this to save your own life.

If you read Egyptian, Greek, Roman, Ethiopian, Etruscan, Hebrew, Sumerian, Indus Valley, Chinese history both written and oral...they all start recording thier existance AFTER 4000 B.C.

There is no written documentation of geneology or civilization going back beyond this point, therefore you can't prove it.

2. SAMURAI36

SAMURAI36 Banned MEMBER

Ratings:
    +234
    Please take notice to the underscored statement: "IF YOU READ".

The RA-HERAKHTI (incorrectly called the "SPHINX") and many BENU-BENU (correct term for PYRAMIDS) are 9,000 years old or more.

The story of the ANU (the original tribe of the Kemetians) their history in the interior of Africa began several thousand years before dynastic Kemet.

I noticed that one of the sites that you GOOGLED from:

http://www.crystalinks.com/sumergods.html

The Sumerian King List records all the rulers of Earth back over 400,000 years. This huge stretch of time coupled with reigns into the thousands of years has caused most historians to reject its accuracy. However all the early rulers were gods - immortals. The King List does record the reign of Enmeduranki whose name meant 'ruler whose me connect Heaven and Earth.'
    The NAVAJO Indians have an oral tradition dating back 15 to 20,000 years ago; so do the Aztecs.

The oldest Cunieform (Sumerian script) dates back 10,000 years in and of itself........In order to have a complex writing to begin with, a society has to follow a pathological trail of intellectual development, that often lasts centuries, to several millenium.

One does not come from the mud, and automatically begin writing in calligraphical style in 7 days (despite what the Bible says).

Besides, in one of the ADAM threads, you acknowledged the claim that the first man (so-called mythological ADAM) was created only 6,000 years ago.

Isn’t 6000 < 10,000?

Do you even know?

This is why KNOWLEDGE supercedes BELIEF.

You are more than welcome to BELIEVE whatever you wish; ADAM is the first man, the sky is green, etc.

But Knowledge will reign supreme over the rest of us.

PEACE

3. Ralfa'il

Ratings:
    +16
    Sam

Peace...

I'm still waiting on you to provide VERIFIABLE EVIDENCE of man's history going back past 10,000 years.

What lists of generations and community calendars can you provide?

We may not always agree with the Bible, but atleast they provide a list of generations from Adam all the way to the Roman Empire.

Where is yours?

And please don't tell me what some white scientist or archeologist said about some monkey who fell out a tree and kept rolling until he turned into a civilized man...bring me some documented proof from the people themselves of their origins and history.

4. SAMURAI36

SAMURAI36 Banned MEMBER

Ratings:
    +234

Don't ask for something that you yourself are not willing to provide for anyone else.

Besides, it's interesting that you quote all of these GOOGLE websites, yet if you even bothered to read them thoroughly, you would then have the answer to your request.

I'm sure you know what "IQR'AA" means, yes?

Where is my what?

Yet another irony; in another thread, you made the outlandish claim that there is made mention of the Hebrews in Kemetic texts (texts that you never bothered to specify by name--go figure), but if you were truly even half as well versed in Kemetic records as you seem to be in all things Biblical, then yet again you would have the answer to your questions.

You haven't read the first thing about Kemetic literature, but are prepared to make the most ridiculous claims about something you've never read.

I tell you what; bring me proof of your Abraham from that other thread, and I'll supply you with all the info that you are requesting here.

Sound like a deal?

Otherwise, I'll just offer you the same ridiculous retort that you gave me:

"Send me a stamp".

:rolleyes:

5. Ralfa'il

Ratings:
    +16

Sam

Salaams...

How can I prove a negative?

How can I provide evidence that man DOESN'T go back past 10,000 years of history?

That's like trying to prove that I wasn't around in 1937.

I asked YOU for proof.

But the fact that you can find no legitimate historical documentation for these claims is proof enough for those with sense.

The closest thing you can come to of history going back beyond this point is mythology of "gods/deities" inhabiting the Earth and in the position of rulership.

Enough of the insults and intellectual belittling....

I'm looking for someone to provide me with the evidence of MAN/HUMAN BEINGS going back more than 10,000 years.

The bible...regardless as to how you feel about it...atleast puts down an outline of generations.

You can't even do that.

Abraham, Moses, or Sammy Davis Jr. have nothing to do with this thread and my demand of evidence of the claim that we have been on this planet milllllionz of years like so many of you have repeatedly claimed.

Jericho is among the oldest cities and IT doesn't go back past 9,000 years.

Find me a city anywhere on this planet over 10,000 years old.

6. SAMURAI36

SAMURAI36 Banned MEMBER

Ratings:
    +234

Oh that's right; I forgot that I was dealing with a painfully linear thinker.

I've been asking you for documented evidence for your outlandish claims ever since I firt came on this site.

And aside from some websites that you found (but didn't even read) on GOOGLE, consisting of some pictures that someone drew of snakes, you haven't even attempted to honor my request.

Hence my statement:

"Don't ask for something that you yourself are not willing to provide for anyone else."

I'd tell you that you don't even know you're talking about, but that's been painfully obvious in the past several threads and responses from you.

This is funny, coming from you. You're not looking for serious answers here, and you know it.

If you were, then you'd step up your own intelllectual pursuits and find the info that you CLAIM to be asking for.

It's out there.

Weren't we discussing this in another topic?

You can't even prove that your Biblical characters actually even exsisted, so then the Bible itself offers prove of little to nothing, other than it being a well-composed piece of Shakespeare work.

If they have nothing to do with this, why then do you mention the Bible in every post in this thread, in attempts to structure your agruments around it?

And?

In addition to the ones I mentioned in my first post in this thread, let's name another:

The DOGON.

HOTEP.

7. Ralfa'il

Ratings:
    +16
    Sam
    Respect

The Dogon?

DOG GONE IT!!

((Brutha Ralf takes those papers and throws them back at Samurai))

Man first of all the Dogon are a TRIBE/CULTURE of people and not a city, but as far as thierr history...it doesn't even go back past FIVE thousand years, let along TEN thousand.

"The Dogon are a cliff-dwelling people who live in Southeastern Mali and Burkina Faso. Among the people groups in Africa they are unique in that they have kept and continued to develop their own culture even in the midst of Islamic invasions which have conquered and adapted many of the current people groups

Until the 1930's the Dogon were very insulated from the outside world and resisted any foreign influence. Through oral tradition it is said that they originated from the west bank of the Niger River, around 1490 A.D. they were fleeing from the Mossi people and entered the Bandiagara cliffs region. There they have lived ever since. Because of their refuge in the cliffs they were able to resist the Muslims, the French, and others who have attempted to conquer them. "

http://www.archaeolink.com/africa_social_anthropology_dogon.htm

Now if you don't want to accept this link then find your own link on the Dogon and show me where they go back past 10,000 years.

8. Sekhemu

Sekhemu Well-Known Member MEMBER

priest
    Ratings:
    +1,064
    Got a simple question for the naysayers. If the civilization of khemet is only 5000-6000 years old, how do you explain rain erosion on the so called sphinx?

9. Ralfa'il

Ratings:
    +16
    Sek

Not sure what exactly they are saying "nay" about or if I even qualify but...

Mt. Rushmore ain't 200 years old and shows the same wear and tear.

10. Sekhemu

Sekhemu Well-Known Member MEMBER

priest
    Ratings:
    +1,064

Is Mt. Rushmore in a Desert?