Egypt : Ancient Egypt's Role in European History By Dr Kwame Nantambu

In the Spirit of Sankofa,

.......Sister and Brother, reading this post brought to mind Conscious Plat's blogtalkradio show, in which I shared several biblical scriptures that point directly to the Great Pyramid of Giza (Gizeh), back in May of 2010.

In Isaiah 19: 19, 20; clear reference is made to an altar in the midst of the land of Egypt, and a pillar at the border thereof. It goes on to say it shall be for a sign and for a witness unto the LORD of hosts in the land of Egypt...

This remarkable prophetic sign is often overlooked.

Peace In,

I don't know what you were referring to with that scripture but it could not have been any pyramid. First of all, people today tend to concentrate on the three pyramids of Giza when Kemet had at last count, 105 pyramids. There are 88 above ground and archaeologist have just located another 17 buried beneath the sands. Now, it is possible that foreigners or invaders may have regarded the pyramids in the fashion that you describe...but that's their issue as opposed to reality. My previous statement still stands and is magnified by the fact that I could post an array of info regarding (here we go again) how it was Christians who destroyed and tried to plaster up every and anything in Kemet that they felt exposed the origin of their created religion.

Let me put this in street terms for you so that it is a little clear what I'm saying. To me Christianity is like a joker on the block selling coke. The coke was maybe 75% pure when he got it...but then he messed around and threw all this cut up in there and by the time it hit the block, the people were lucky if the coke they were using was even 12% pure. That to me is a pretty good description of all the organized religions.

I don't know what you were referring to with that scripture but it could not have been any pyramid. First of all, people today tend to concentrate on the three pyramids of Giza when Kemet had at last count, 105 pyramids. There are 88 above ground and archaeologist have just located another 17 buried beneath the sands. Now, it is possible that foreigners or invaders may have regarded the pyramids in the fashion that you describe...but that's their issue as opposed to reality. My previous statement still stands and is magnified by the fact that I could post an array of info regarding (here we go again) how it was Christians who destroyed and tried to plaster up every and anything in Kemet that they felt exposed the origin of their created religion.

Let me put this in street terms for you so that it is a little clear what I'm saying. To me Christianity is like a joker on the block selling coke. The coke was maybe 75% pure when he got it...but then he messed around and threw all this cut up in there and by the time it hit the block, the people were lucky if the coke they were using was even 12% pure. That to me is a pretty good description of all the organized religions.

To me Christianity is like a joker on the block selling coke. The coke was maybe 75% pure when he got it...but then he messed around and threw all this cut up in there and by the time it hit the block, the people were lucky if the coke they were using was even 12% pure
- I didn't know Nicky Barnes was a Christian!
-

- I didn't know Nicky Barnes was a Christian!
-
That's a good one Bro. In fact, now that I think about it...what's the difference between the ish they pushin on the block and the ish they pushin in those books? Both of them are addictive. Both of them are killin our people. Both of them are administered to our people by white people and their dealers. Both of them be messin up your relationships, your family, your mind, your money, your time and....oh, wait a minute...one is apparently easier to kick than the other one. HHhmmm...now, I wonder which one is easier to kick? Well, judging by what's been going on, I guess the drugs are easier to kick simply because, once your high wear off, you still got your mind in tact. In fact, I'd be willing to bet that religion has killed more people than drugs has.

I don't know what you were referring to with that scripture but it could not have been any pyramid. First of all, people today tend to concentrate on the three pyramids of Giza when Kemet had at last count, 105 pyramids. There are 88 above ground and archaeologist have just located another 17 buried beneath the sands. Now, it is possible that foreigners or invaders may have regarded the pyramids in the fashion that you describe...but that's their issue as opposed to reality. My previous statement still stands and is magnified by the fact that I could post an array of info regarding (here we go again)

.......Two things, the mystery evidence points to location (in the midst of the land of Egypt), the exact position of Giza, and suffices proof of reference from the Bible:

Keita Kenyatta said: ... Also, I find it strange that there's no mention of the greatest architectural structure to have ever been built in the past inside of the Bible either.

...and yet not one word exist of them in that book...

With this process of elimination, here's explanation that the evidence refers to the Great Pyramid of Giza (Gizeh):

pyr4.gif

The only place where these lines of the terrestrial earth can intersect, is at the Great Pyramid. Enoch its builder possessed an advanced knowledge of earth's geography, and he knew the size, shape and position of each of the continents and was accustomed to thinking on a global scale. The "pyramid is so geographically set in the center of the earth, till there's never a shadow around it, no matter where the sun is" (William Branham, Perseverant 62-0729).
http://www.biblebelievers.org.au/great.htm

pyramid.jpg
gseal.jpg

Peace In,

.......Two things, the mystery evidence points to location (in the midst of the land of Egypt), the exact position of Giza, and suffices proof of reference from the Bible:

With this process of elimination, here's explanation that the evidence refers to the Great Pyramid of Giza (Gizeh):

pyr4.gif

The only place where these lines of the terrestrial earth can intersect, is at the Great Pyramid. Enoch its builder possessed an advanced knowledge of earth's geography, and he knew the size, shape and position of each of the continents and was accustomed to thinking on a global scale. The "pyramid is so geographically set in the center of the earth, till there's never a shadow around it, no matter where the sun is" (William Branham, Perseverant 62-0729).
http://www.biblebelievers.org.au/great.htm

pyramid.jpg
gseal.jpg

Peace In,

So you're saying that a so called Prophet built it? How and when did this occur since the pyramids are easily older than 36,000 years old...and 36,000 is the youngest age? Furthermore, as I stated: Now, it is possible that foreigners or invaders may have regarded the pyramids in the fashion that you describe...but that's their issue as opposed to reality.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back