Egypt : Ancient Egyptian Pharaoh is World’s Oldest Case of Gigantism

The clarity with which you speak is simply astounding, Chevron.

Promise me this, when you publish your first book, reach out to me immediately, so that I may be your first customer, please ...:)

Btw, if I haven't shared our recent published work with you, disregard this, but if not, here it is:

Cover_m.gif

http://www.authorhouse.com/Bookstore/BookDetail.aspx?BookId=SKU-000703434

• Introduction
      • Humble Beginnings of the GroupThink Project-Group (GT)
      • The Meaning of the Symbolism: The Sankofa Bird
    • Chapter 1: Racism
      • What is Racism?
      • What Is The Origin Of Racism?
      • How Does This System Maintain Itself?
      • White Supremacy - The Burning House
      • Identifying Racism
      • What Is The Solution?
    • Chapter 2: From The Illuminati To The Hood
      • What Is The Illuminati?
      • Illuminati to the Hood
    • Chapter 3: The Disconnect
      • Freek Philosophies
      • Passive People

• Chapter 4: The Reconstruction Of Black Civilization
      • Health Consciousness
      • Unity
      • Wealth Consciousness
    • Chapter 5: Contributing Authors Commentary
      • Warrior
      • Brown H0rnet
      • Clyde C. Coger, Jr
    • Chapter 6: Destee Network
      • Black People Web Sites… (Destee Network)
      • Other Notable Links
      • Suggested Reading and/or Viewing
    • Conclusion
      • Front Cover Image of Malcolm X
      • Bibliography
      • Poem: Mystery in History By Sister Phynxofkmt

Thank you for posting the contents!!!

Love it!

Wow, I am looking forward to reading the poem by Phoenofkmt! You know I bought your fist book, but I am embarrassed to say that I did not realize BAMN was your work!!!? Oh my gosh! Thank you for letting me know! I will be looking to getting in in asap.

And, yes, thank you so much for your support!

Thank you for posting the contents!!!

Love it!

Wow, I am looking forward to reading the poem by Phoenofkmt! You know I bought your fist book, but I am embarrassed to say that I did not realize BAMN was your work!!!? Oh my gosh! Thank you for letting me know! I will be looking to getting in in asap.

And, yes, thank you so much for your support!

You are very welcome Chevron Dove, always.

On BAMN, I was assisted by two (2) others, WARRIOR and brown_hOrnet. Here's the website for the book/work, which explains everything, I forgot to give it to you:

http://bamn.destee.com/

Now don't forgot to notify me as soon as your first work is published, so that I may be the first customer, okay?

Peace In my sister friend,

You are very welcome Chevron Dove, always.

On BAMN, I was assisted by two (2) others, WARRIOR and brown_hOrnet. Here's the website for the book/work, which explains everything, I forgot to give it to you:

http://bamn.destee.com/

Now don't forgot to notify me as soon as your first work is published, so that I may be the first customer, okay?

Peace In my sister friend,

Yes, I remember their names!

Yes, I remember their names!

Earlier you had mentioned the poem of Sister Phynxofkmt, which I didn't address. Well, there's no need to wait until you get the book to see the poem, here's the Thread and the poem:

Also, this Thread is the first review of BAMN:

Hopefully, you'll enjoy both.

Earlier you had mentioned the poem of Sister Phynxofkmt, which I didn't address. Well, there's no need to wait until you get the book to see the poem, here's the Thread and the poem:

Also, this Thread is the first review of BAMN:

Hopefully, you'll enjoy both.

Amazing!

I am surprise to read her poem!!! I tell you I was just reviewing this very topic!
She even included 'the penial gland'!

I think Genesis Chapter 32 mentions this, even in connection with the sun! I tell you that if it was not for this Destee community, I never would have know to look in the Bible to see this referenced and even Solomons writings.

She wrapped this poem around that theme so perfectly!

And yes, the review was brilliant and so informative and with incite. You did some good work in your first book too in what he addressed about the Greeks.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back