AACOOLDRE

REGISTERED MEMBER
Jul 26, 2001
Michigan
Occupation
Teacher
ANCIENT EGYPTIAN LAW NEVER AMEMDED IN THE OT &NT

By Andre Austin

The Ten Commandments were influenced by the 42 Admonitions of Maat (Moral order truth) and wasn’t superseded by the fictional death of a fictional person.

The first Israelites spoke Egyptian and adhered to Egyptian cultural practices and beliefs. The evidence shows how the early Israelites adapted Egyptian myths about the god Osiris and his family and transformed them into stories about their distant human ancestors, removing them from the magical realm of Egyptian religion. The major events in the lives of the Hebrew patriarchs and set forth many of the Egyptian myths and stories upon which the Biblical accounts were based. The first Israelites were followers of Pharaoh Akhenaten who turned away from Amen & Osiris etal. However, different factions and alliances developed and they went back and forth and we get to the NT they all came back home to the Egyptian theology. This is a stolen legacy manipulated the treacherous three Emperors of the Roman Empire who wished to have the masses of the people unwittingly worship them under the Title: “Jesus Christ”. Basically we became a fool for Titus. Being fools made us die before our time not knowing the truth of the deception is Jesus ministry was a parody, satire and spoof of Titus military campaign. This is why the word Gospels means “Good News of military victory”.

In the beginning God manufactured mankind from his factory and stamped it “Very Good” (Gen 1:31) because it was his image and attribute of spiritual likeness of Light & Good. We are lead to believe God became Very Sorry for his creation because after we ate from a forbidden fruit we became Very bad?

The Gnostic Christians taught that Jesus was Chretos=Good, useful, virtuous etc and that Christ/Chretos was within you.

Adam would die if he ate from the tree of Knowledge

The Myth: But the tree of the knowledge of good and evil, thou shalt not eat of it for in the day that thou eatest thereof thou shalt surely die (Gen 2:17)

The reality: The purpose of this story is to condemn the Egyptian idea that knowledge of moral order (Maat) would lead to Eternal life, which conflicted with Hebrew monotheistic teachings from the Akhetaten cult.

If Genesis draws upon the Egyptian doctrines, why does the biblical story take such a radical turn when it comes to eating from the tree of knowledge? After all the Ten Commandments evolved from the 42 admonitions of Maat Aka 42 negative confessions. The Egyptians believed that if you lived a life of moral order (Maat), the god Osiris, who ruled over the afterlife, would award you eternal life. That was the philosophical link between these two fundamental principles of life and moral order, and that is why Egyptians depicted them as children of the creator. In effect, knowledge of moral order (Maat) was a step towards immortality and godhood. This is precisely the issue framed in Genesis. Akhenaten wanted to turn against Amen Osiris and the other gods and worship just one Aten’s rays of the sun. Not the sun but the creator of the Sun.

The Hebrew story is actually a sophisticated attack on the Egyptian doctrine of moral order (Maat) leading to eternal life. It begins by transforming life and moral order from deities into trees. And from Atum eating his daughter Nun into a forbidden fruit.

However, when we get into the New Testament Jesus Christ is a composite figure of many Gods including Osiris. We see him making interesting statements:

“Now a man came up to Jesus and asked, Teacher, what Good things must I do to get eternal life. Why do you ask me about what is Good? Jesus replied. There is only One who is Good. If you want to enter life, obey the commandments” (Matthew 19:16-17) His fictional death didn’t cancels this especially with him being symbolic of Osiris.

Why would Jesus say only one is good when all were manufactured Good in the Old Testament. And why would Jesus countermand the OT scribes by having the Law of the commandments which are based on the Admonition of Maat lead you to eternal life. Even James backs up Jesus and the Law when he said: “Speak and act as those who are going to be judged by the law that gives freedom” (James 2:12). In Egypt the spirit is set free from the prison of your body flesh to ascend to heaven if your heart and words were truth and in moral order which is alluded to in Matthew 12. In Egypt there was an old saying that Maat sets the Tongue (The word/spirit) free from which we get the famous line of knowing truth (Maat) to get freedom (John 8:32). But let us turn back to Matthew 12:

“Make a tree good and its fruit will be good , or make a tree bad and its fruit will be bad, for a tree is recognized by its fruit. You brood of vipers (Jews), how can you who are evil say anything good? For out of the overflow of the heart and mouth speaks. The good man brings good things out of the good stored up in him, and the evil man brings evil things out of the evil stored up in him. But I tell you that men will have to give account on the Day of Judgment for every careless word they have spoken. For by your words you will be acquitted, and by your words you will be condemned” (Matthew 12:33-37). In Egyptian mythology to enter into their heaven your mouth and hands had to be clean of sin: “Make ye not accusations against me in the presence of Osiris. I’am clean of mouth and clean of hands” Egyptian Ideas of the Afterlife By E.A. Wallis Budge p.151 When Jesus knew who would betray him he said “not everyone was clean” (John 13:11) Pontius Pilate is supposed to have washed his hands and passed on responsibility for the death of Jesus to the crowd. The washing of hands to indicate innocence was the custom of the Essene community (borrowed from Egypt). It wasn’t a Roman custom and the scene is an invention”-The Biggest secret By David Icke p.100. Much later in Western law in jurisprudence under “clean hands doctrine” cited in the Blacks Law dictionary “Clean” defined as innocent of fraud which was the bases of the 42 negative confessions or Admonitions of Maat I will cite at the end of this essay.

This judgment is no different than the Egyptian double halls of Maat/Amen where your words are weighed on balance beans against a feather of truth (Maat). Likewise your heart is weighed in the same manner. Revelations 20:11-15 the Tree of life into a book of life and by inference a book of the dead which was the slang terminology for the 42 admonitions of Maat.

Rome under the Flavian Dynasty canceled portions of the Law that were impediments to recruit followers like circumcision, certain foods, but retain other laws to extract tribute, slavery and non-violence to benefit their criminal enterprise. Keep Vespasian, Titus and Domitian’s command and avoid their trials of testing your soul (Rev 3:10)

1. The father Vespasianmakes cameo appearance in the gospel of spiting in the eyes of a blind man making him see cited by Roman historian Suetonius. “The deceased Horus/Osiris says “Iam one who spits on wounds which will heal”-“Christ in Egypt” p 297

2. The son, Titus is the main dude who Fishes for Men, builds wall around Jerusalem, deals with the demons of Gadara, allows Joseph Bar Mathias (Joseph of AraMathea) to let down 3 crucified from which one survives. He was also 666.2 being called a second nero by Suetonius who equals the number also. Titus, Greek name Teitan =666

3. Domitian is the terrible spirit, and bald head sucker who wears a Lamb’s wool wig as described in Rev and the Morning star (Lucifer). There was debate if Domitian or Nero was the red dragon because he was ruddy in complexion and forced abortions on women.

The Ten Commandments and The 42 laws of Maat

The following list reflects the numbering most commonly used in English –language referring to Ten commandments, and those which are similar to the 42 declarations are highlighted by parenthesis:

1. I’am the Lord thy god, thou shalt have no other gods before me. (41).

2. Thou shalt not make unto thee any graven image… (Remember the golden calf of Hathor?)

3. Thou shalt not take the name of the lord thy god in vain. (7, 37, 41)

4. Remember the Sabbath day, to keep it holy. The Sabbath was to either honor God for creating the Earth from which the sequence is plagiarized from Egyptian creation stories; or celebration of their so-called slavery in Egypt. Apparently they stole the Sabbath from Babylon’s “Shabatu) or with the Bacchus (Egyptian) called Sabboi.

5. Honor thy father and mother. (1, 12, 28)

6. Thou shalt not kill. (4)

7. Thou shalt not commit adultery. (11, 20, 21)

8. Thou shalt not steal. (2, 3, 5, 6, 7, 9, 39, 40)

9. Not to bear false witness (8, 13, 18, 29)

10. Thou shalt not covet a wife or neighbor’s house. (13, 20, 21, 29, 33)

42 Laws of Maat, or 42 Negative Confessions, or 42 Admonition to Goddess Maat, or 42 Declarations of Innocence or Admonitions of Maát, 42 Laws of Maat of Ancient Egypt, or the Laws of the Goddess Maat

Hieroglyph of Goddess Maat iconography, i.e.,

feather of truth (Shu) on top of her head

The 42 Divine Principles of Maat in Budge's native English follows:

1. I have not committed sin.

2. I have not committed robbery with violence.

3. I have not stolen.

4. I have not slain men or women.

5. I have not stolen food.

6. I have not swindled offerings.

7. I have not stolen from God/Goddess.

8. I have not told lies.

9. I have not carried away food.

10. I have not cursed.

11. I have not closed my ears to truth.

12. I have not committed adultery.

13. I have not made anyone cry.

14. I have not felt sorrow without reason.

15. I have not assaulted anyone.

16. I am not deceitful.

17. I have not stolen anyone’s land.

18. I have not been an eavesdropper.

19. I have not falsely accused anyone.

20. I have not been angry without reason.

21. I have not seduced anyone’s wife.

22. I have not polluted myself.

23. I have not terrorized anyone.

24. I have not disobeyed the Law.

25. I have not been exclusively angry.

26. I have not cursed God/Goddess.

27. I have not behaved with violence.

28. I have not caused disruption of peace.

29. I have not acted hastily or without thought.

30. I have not overstepped my boundaries of concern.

31. I have not exaggerated my words when speaking.

32. I have not worked evil.

33. I have not used evil thoughts, words or deeds.

34. I have not polluted the water.

35. I have not spoken angrily or arrogantly.

36. I have not cursed anyone in thought, word or deeds.

37. I have not placed myself on a pedestal.

38. I have not stolen what belongs to God/Goddess.

39. I have not stolen from or disrespected the deceased.

40. I have not taken food from a child.

41. I have not acted with insolence.

42. I have not destroyed property belonging to God/Goddess

Left to Right: Goddess Ma'at, Thoth/Tehuti, The Petitioner of Maat,

Scales of Goddess Ma'at (Lady Justice), and Anubis

The ibis-headed Thoth is the patron saint of Maat scribes and priests. He is also known as Tehuti. In the Duat (place for judgment/underworld) and the Hall of Two Truths, Thoth/Tehuti holds a tablet and writing tool and records the scale's reading of the 42 affirmation of the petitioner. The successful petitioner will be led from Duat to Arus (the Field of Reeds) where Osiris sits as the last gatekeeper judge.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back