Africa : Ancient Black Kemetic vibe; inspires Arabs to show Black Africa how to get despots off their back?

Alarm Clock

REGISTERED MEMBER
May 6, 2013
5599443941_f9c342a66e_z.jpg

Will the unity of the Arabs in what is now called Egypt point the way for Black grassroots in each nation to unite and get the neocolonized negro leaders out?

Egyptian Military Gives President Morsi 48-Hour Ultimatum
Egypt’s military has issued a 48-hour deadline for President Mohammed Morsi to yield to the demands of the Egyptian people amid mass protests aimed at forcing him from office. The head of Egypt’s armed forces, General Abdel Fattah al-Sisi, issued the ultimatum on Monday.
Abdel Fattah al-Sisi: "The armed forces warn everyone, if the demands of the people are not met within the ultimatum given, it will find it mandatory upon itself — in accordance to its historic and national responsibilities, and in respect to the demands of the great Egyptian people — to announce a road map and procedures, overseen by the military, that will include all groups, including the youth who were and are still behind their blessed revolution."
http://www.democracynow.org/2013/7/2/headlines#721

why do you give such big props to arabs? i hate that. if you say you are pro black then BE pro black!
read my brother, just read what is said! Please dont make up what you think is said, just read what is said by me

They did something, i dont care if it was a million aligators or a million munchkins from munchkin land, they did something that woke the army up to realkize they serve the masses

No one is smoochin no Arabs behind, james get over it, and look real good at the picture, that is why I posted the picture for those who refuse to read!

arabs can't show no black people nothing!
brother you dont know if the teachers your children have in college are Arab or not, what is your opinion of what happened

And if a million darn kangaroos did it, would you say it would be wrong for Black Africans to unite to get their Afropeans off their backs?

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back