Black People : An Update: The ANCESTORS and SPIRITS are REAL - not fake (A fascinating journey to the Realm)

This is fantastic. don't leave my brother. wish i knew how to contact the ancient ones, or had this type relationship.

You already know how to, brother. It is within you because your ancestors are within you.

I am new to all us this, so i guess i will have to learn about myself and how all this relates to me, and how to interact with this. but i do love reading the good things about my people and those that knows how to use what they have and is working for them

I can give you some hints or tips - that's not a problem at all - but ultimately your relationship with your ancestors must be personalized and I don't want to impede on that because it is not my place to do so. Start with lighting candles and placing water out for your folks. Ask them for guidance and the like. It is always good to take a cool shower after your routine bath or showers. There are herbs and waters that can help you as well. I can give you a list if you like. Most importantly, though, is to be open - open as much as possible to your dreams and daily experiences or those subtle messages that may pop up inside your head.

My brother i am open to anything that can help me so i can in turn help others, i love my people i really do and who i am, but we are so blind in this society and to the things that are going on around us, a friend and i was talking about that earlier today. but sure your tips would be greatly accepted my brother

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back