Black Spirituality Religion : An Unconventional Approach To The Spirit World.

Discussion in 'Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion' started by Metaverse, Jul 10, 2009.

1. Metaverse

Metaverse Well-Known Member MEMBER

Media Designer
    Ratings:
    +424
    [​IMG]
    What is "Hyperspace" and does it really exist?

Hyperspace as a concept is introduced to us usually through sci-fi movies and fantasy books. Yet it is a well established theory in physics. (Read-"A Brief History of Hyperspace" http://www.williamjames.com/sirag.htm) Hyperspace could be visualized as a tunnel, wormhole, blackhole or a rip/opening in space/time that can transport matter from point a to point b at hyperdimensional speeds. Hyperspace can be produced as a phenomenon, much like warpspeed in Star Trek. Or created by a device of some sort. Mainly, hyperspace is used for faster than light travel, sometimes also referred to as darkspace.

Let's say that hyperspace did indeed exist, and we were able to create an entrance point into it, such as the stargate (cosmic womb) device. It would be possible to travel very long distances within seconds. What would appear visually as teleportation would actually be the transfer of atoms through a doorway or parallel universe faster than the speed of light, from one place to the next. Visualizing it because we've never seen it, seems fantastic and near impossible. Or is it?

Scrying refers to looking into a clear or reflective surface such as water, glass, or crystals, and seeing images of past, present, or future events within.

Nostradamus became a famous scryer. But scrying itself, as a magickal method is ancient and was practiced usually in secret by the dark magicians in Africa. The core principle behind scrying- seeing into an unknown or mysterious space, allowing shapes and shadows to surface in the mind- is also the same principle behind remote viewing. These two are linked by the knowledge of the 4th and 5th dimensions- hyperspace.

Mathematician Bernhard Riemann once wrote that he believed electricity and magnetism were only the effects of the crumbling or warping of hyperspace.
    A master remote viewer or scryer could ask themselves, how is it that I am able to see these things? What are the principles within the Universe that allows me to see beyond walls or even beyond this current time?

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

The concept behind the Stargate is actually a a scrying pool standing up.
    By enhancing the power of a scrying pool it may very well be possible to enter hyperspace?

It's possible that stonehenge was also a hyperspace device, one that was made inactive very easily by removing a small stone. The same with obelisks.

[​IMG]

The natural methods of accessing hyperspace using these structures were taught most likely to only a few who were initiated into a certain order.
    Now if it seems impossible for us to "teleport" physically, (perhaps the Mayans did) then surely we can believe the accessing of hyperspace is possible for the mind?

2. Metaverse

Media Designer
    Ratings:
    +424
    Connecting Hyperspace to the Spirit World

http://enlightenedawareness.wetpaint.com/page/5th+Dimension+-+Speculation

In our reality, things manifest out of water, fire, earth- or right out of thin air. Things also manifest from our souls, to which the mind gives them volume and definition. The spirit world/realm is plausible in physics when it is identified as a dimension, and in this case the 5th dimension, a reality encapsulated within the physical world. Thus the "kingdom of heaven" would indeed be within us, within the blood, the marrow and the very substance of our bodies and souls.

It has been speculated by Sages both ancient and modern that everything we think, feel and do- is heard, experienced and seen- from the other side of the mirror. The blood as well as the mind. We are connected not only to the physical Universe and the cosmic computer that is harnessed to our souls, we are also connected to the world of our origin, constantly. We never became disconnected from it, nor could we ever.

Hyperspace is a 4th dimensional reality, connecting the spirit world with the physical. Let us ask ourselves, who hears my thoughts besides me? Is my thinking a sound within my brain? Is it only a feeling that is translated into words? Why I can change the tone of my voice, the sex of my voice, the character of my voice, the accent of my voice?

There is the local mind and the nonlocal mind. It is possible hyperspace is the connection between these two as well. It's possible that signals pass through hyperspace. What connects one brain to the other over several thousand miles? Satellites? Or can we in fact transmit psychically and telepathically within an inner-space?

There was an interesting show years ago that dealt with hyperspace, wormholes and parallel universes called "Sliders" it also raised allot of questions about the physical possibilities of crossing over into a different realm.
    There's an episode called "Slide like an Egyptian" that stars Apollonia.

(scroll for other scenes)

The story here is an old theory that our ancients used pyramids for crossing over into parallel universes. With enough knowledge about space/time and electromagnetism- such would be possible. But, before getting to that point, how does the probability come about? Does one merely dream about the potential for crossing over into a different dimension? Did our ancients also know about black holes, wormholes etc? Perhaps. Some have said that some Africans were simply over obsessed with immortality and death. I would disagree, saying so is based on misunderstanding what such Africans were doing at the time. A mechanic is not obsessed with cars. Some people already on this planet have clearly experienced the "tunnel of light" phenomenon that happens during a near death experience. Same thing. This is also hyperspace. And don't let these Whites fool you, they already know that and they've already been studying the phenomenon- there are far too many volumes of reports about the phenomenon for it to simply be called hallucinations. Yet like our ancients what they are trying to do is recreate the event through less, "dying" means. IE one shouldn't have to be near death to experience the tunnel of light. But you see, these are things they don't post on your local news.

Near Death Effects (NDE) confirmed as worm hole transportation of space and time faster than light

http://www.indiadaily.com/editorial/10679.asp

This is the unconventional approach that cannot be studied in full by science, and it will not be studied in full by religion.

3. Metaverse

Media Designer
    Ratings:
    +424
    Currently online there are allot of claims about hyperspace devices, generators and oscillators. A real device would produce a disturbance in the space time continuum, causing an effect of some sort like heat rising from concrete. And if it really really works it would be able to cause objects to disappear in a vortex-like apparition.

And like most things, what sounds like science fiction today- becomes reality tomorrow. Usually this is because overall we lack an understanding about science and how our Universe works in general. Not totally our fault, we are educated this way on purpose- to keep us from a self-governance that would bring us to the world only our imaginations could produce.

Yet how many people pay attention to what is really going on when they go through an airport x-ray machine.
    [​IMG]

This is a machine capable of seeing into a hidden places is it not? Is it not also seeing you without any clothes and going deeper without any flesh at all? Think about that. A machine at the airport has seen your body in ways you have never seen it in your life. Unless you've had a full body x-ray scan printed out by your Doctor.

http://health.howstuffworks.com/question18.htm

[​IMG]
    Now here's the spiritual side of things.

Just as an x-ray sees through clothes, muscles, tissues etc. the mind has the power to see through walls, around buildings and perhaps clear across town. We are speaking about remote viewing in this case. If Bernhard Riemann was correct in his assessment, remote viewing and x-rays work because of hyperspace. This is not only studied, it has already been confirmed.

http://www.discoverychannel.co.uk/reality/human_files/girl/index.shtml
    Certainly the story about Natasha Demkina has been well criticized, but long before her- there were always claims about people with x-ray vision, this is also why Superman has those gifts also, as most of these legends are formed from the collective subconscious. There were also people known to be able to detect water under the ground with their hands, a technique called water witching, or drowsing when done with tools like branches and wands.

What may be possible is that light is light because a photon is a slit a tear in space time already, that rip leads into hyperspace or a higher dimension. This means that a photon can act as an eye, the minds accesses hyperspace thru photons only to be able to see many many distances away also through other photons. It's perhaps allot more complicated than that, or perhaps not.

http://www.escapetheillusion.com/bl...tists-are-discovering-the-soul-deepak-chopra/

It is no wonder most people are so confused about death and the spirit world. We believe the physical world is what makes us what we are, when in fact what we are- even our thoughts are streamed into our physical bodies and brains from some place else-no differently than a radio picking up on signals. If so, would it really be so hard to believe? How would we be able to produce such technology as a species if said technology was not already "within us?"

Most likely, we can only create what we are and what we are a part of.
    So are we transition from one web "portal" to the other, are we not also transiting from one world to another?

The conscious mind itself, may very well be an electromagnetic field. Thus, hyperspace is the tunnel by which it travels from place to place, world to world, dimension to dimension. Remote viewing is real. Scrying is real. The ability to see into the future is real. Perhaps hyperspace devices are lost spiritual sciences also, and as we learn more about ourselves- the more these sciences will reveal themselves.

4. 44Reasons

44Reasons Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +12
    Hyperspace is such an interesting subject but I try to break it down, like what spectrum would each dimension make up. What I mean by This is X rays would mostly make up the 5th dimensional sphere while ultraviolet would make up the 4th dimension in theory.

Also what powers would lie in each spectrum, Telepathy could easily be placed in the Radio/Microwave section but what about Teleportation. Would one need water to do so? I remember watching Donnie Darko and they mentioned that you need metal surrounded by water to time travel, Is Teleportation similar?

Speaking of Teleportation what spectrum would this lie in, I am guessing the 5th dimension since they say it is the dimension between parallel universes, so it's basically infinite. Would one have to master the X ray frequency or higher to do such an act?

Quick Telepathy note, this skill could be placed in the 4th dimensional sphere since the ultraviolet frequency and melanin go hand in hand. This could also be labeled the dream world you know the place where we release our DMT everynight.

So know we see that Telepathy is a skill that can be mastered through sleep but what about teleporation. How would one get to to the X ray spectrum?

Since I am a shaman I would say drugs would be a viable solution but meditation is also a choice. What else is there? How would one surround itself with water and where would the metal come from.

Anyways, I keep going back and fourth, my donnie darko theory says that you need water when going inbetween dimensions. Thats all.

Hmmmmm, water, Agua, l'eau, wasser, vann, woda, vatten.

5. soulosophy

soulosophy Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +123
    Greeting the Light in you,

Very interesting topic, bless you - bless us. I’ve accumulated all three of your post which is why my post seems so long.

Is this linked, or what is referred to as the Akashic records?

When we look at stones and crystals and the powers that they harness, they help to alter and raise our vibrations when holding them or placing them on specific parts of the body’s harmonic focal points similar to the earth's energy vortexes where certain anomalies take place, i.e. Bermuda Triangle.

Indeed, hence the emphasis by many spiritual traditions, etc that the world is merely an illusion. The only way we can travel the many realms of the universe is through the mind. One can grasp any reality within it and project it into the external world which is but a small fraction of the whole frequency. "When you dream there are no rules, people can fly, anything can happen. Sometimes, there's a moment as you're waking, that you become aware of the real world around you, but you're still dreaming. You may think you can fly, but you better not try it..." - David Duchovny's (of the X-Files) character in the film _Kalifornia_ http://fusionanomaly.net/astralprojectionpeoplecanflysample.mp3. It's amazing how when one is in trance, one becomes so disassociated from the physical realm. But what limits the potential of physical teleportation if everything is vibrational frequency?

I just want to ask, why do some of us still experience pain and suffering in the realm of non-time/space? And why is it said in some spiritual traditions that many will go through purgatory? What aspect/s of the self or non-self is allowing the experience of pain as there is no physical body to harness any sense receptors? At night when I enter the realm of non-time/non-space, I can still feel sensations of pain sometimes. The Tibetan Book of the Dead speaks of the Bardot (intermediate state). The Egyptian Book of the Dead or Spell of Coming Forth by Day speaks of, amongst other things, of the weighing of the heart. The Qur'an speaks of the Barzakh and the questioning in the Grave, etc etc. All these beliefs and traditions of life after death of this life are shaping even our reality in the so-called afterlife because we each get the ultimate objective that lies within our hearts especially at the time of our departing from the body.

One of my fave quotes by astronomer, mathematician, philosopher & poet Omar Khayyam goes, I sent my soul through the invisible, some letter of that Afterlife to spell: and by and by my soul returned and said, ‘ I myself am Heaven & Hell” He was one who did not subscribe to an afterlife, Judgment Day, reward and punishment, etc. He supported more the view that laws of nature explained all phenomena of observed life.

And it is exactly this illusion thinking that we are separate from the cause of all causes and that we are independent of one another and nature that brings us pain, distress, imbalance, and causes us to function from a position of fear.

As in the holographic phenomenon every small fragment contains all the information of the whole.

Indeed, in reality there is nothing new under the sun. What we perceive as so-called “new” technology is not new at all but as you say it is our
    And what are our imaginations producing? Objects of distraction and destruction because they make us feel secure. We distort our inner power by substituting it with outer power which only leads to our impotence. If we were otherwise inclined we would be creating tools and objects of enlightenment. The past is such a wonderful thing because it informs us exactly what happens when we ignore the laws of the universe and causations that we function under of which we have no control over even though we have free-will. In that alone tells us of a much higher reality.

This is why I am very interested in the dark realms of chaos of oscillating possibilities and pure potentiality. Not everything in life can be solved or known through physical means.

Excellent point!!

Again, if it is the brain that actualises the potential of the unmanifested, then how is it said that one will experience pain, feelings, emotions, etc in the realm of non-time/space where there exist no sense receptors? Is it emotion that is continued to be experienced without the five senses in the non-time/space realm? If so, then this shows that when we leave this realm of existence we leave with the external things that we attached to our ego mind. And perhaps this is what needs to be detached from the self through the judgments, purgatory, etc?

Exactly, especially when it is said in some spiritual traditions that everything we seek is already contained within us. Perhaps that’s why the media is so geared towards lowering our vibrations so that we’re unable to easily pick up the information the universe is trying to convey to us on higher frequencies.)

In Tibetan esotericism, it's said that all existence is nothing but a series of alternating transitional states, or "bardos". Waking, sleeping, meditating, dying, wandering in the spirit world, reincarnating; all these are bardos. http://www.kheper.net/topics/bardo/tibetan.html

Love, Peace!

6. Metaverse

Media Designer
    Ratings:
    +424
    Bro. 44Reasons, there is so much that we can learn from our natural psychic gifts such as telepathy. I'm always amazed at how many people still believe such is impossible. In another thread I remember speaking about some of Telsa's work and how he found out that radio signals can be used as a form of energy and radio signals are in fact energy. What that means is we shouldn't have to plug up our cell phones to charge them.

Of course most of these things are more debated by well seasoned Scientists in the fields of technology. I say it only because studying technology from a metaphysical perspective it makes sense that signals can be used to charge and power up something remotely. Still, it can be said- but it will not be believed by some until some evidence is provided.

http://news.cnet.com/8301-17938_105-10267006-1.html
    Nokia powering up self-charging cell phone

Hyperspace would make Teleportation possible also, the infamous Philadelphia Experiment proved that, as well as other experiments already conducted in physics. But it's also because of the existence of hyperspace, and maybe not just hyperspace but the presence of a 2nd layer dimension to this 3rd where interdimensional beings exist- that keeps them from experimenting on a larger scale. The other problem of course is the amount of energy required for Teleportation to work. But this is also because of how Euros "think"- they think in terms of fusion and massive power. Which is why they have not been able to duplicate some of the most complex sciences of the ancient world.

And there is allot of politics involved too.We all could benefit from the hydrogen powered cars people are making for themselves out there, yet this is not something that is going to hit the local news any time either.

When we pour water in a bowl, what we must realize is that water is a great level of power an energy, not just hydrogen and oxygen- but pure power. And for those of us that have experimented with crystal herbal potions and elixirs, trust me when I say a potion for just about anything can be created with water. Our bodies however are programmed to destroy the exothermic reaction water has the potential to create. Meaning there are formulas for potions that can change the molecular composition of the body, yet our bodies are programmed to stop these processes.

Water is like a liquid portal and at the very opposite side there is a neutral dimension, or still frequency.

Basically a portal is created by the flux between a negative and a positive generator, the energy of the flux is then mixed in a different compartment. The ankh symbol may very well be such a device, or an outline for how that science works because the science can work in any structure once it is understood. Water would come in as a way to "mix" the negative and positive energies.

There is also a whole host of new systems coming out called atmospheric water generators which convert water in the air into drinking water. Water is a good aid for astral projection for the same reasons that drinking magnetically treated water will stop memory loss and may even repair the brain. Just sleeping next too or over water helps to stabilize our brainwaves.
    It is this stability that enables the mind to travel properly. Usually our brainwaves are shooting all over the place.

Here an interesting piece of technology that goes more into that information:
    http://www.megabrainpower.com/regenerator.htm

Since undergoing my own therapy I've noticed radical changes as well.

Goddess Soulosophy, I've heard before that Nostradamus was able to access the Akasha by scrying. Some people are calling the Akashic Records the "Tivo" of all Human events past and present. In my meditations and dreams I have an Native Indian Chief as a Teacher and he said the soul sits with a cosmic computer, which he has called to be like the Akashic Records which is basically a probability calculator. It is part of our superconscious mind and it programs everything. This is also how we may be able to tap into things using automatic writing and drawing as well. Even in a light trance we gain access to that non-local mind.

When I was much younger I was channeling Nostradamus but didn't realize it was him because he called himself Michal, I didn't know at the time his first name was Michael. He showed me 9-11 and all the white smoke and dust around wall street, he showed me Arabs cheering in the streets and a Muslim/Arab regime right here in America that was going to rise up at some point and a leader they would refer to as their Prince. Now of course none of that has happened. Perhaps it was a probability.

The future changes all the time, this is noted in the movie "Push" also. But we must wonder what type of magick Michal have to be able to see into the future? What I saw was a brass bowl with water, inside a pyramid like configuration with a crystal wand dangling over the water as if it was generating some type of beam into the water itself. Now if a regular person like you and I came into the room, we'd see nothing significant at all in that bowl. And this is a mystery many Scientists and many in the occult have not figured out.

Remember what I said about water, it stabilizes brain waves. Michal said he also ate a certain root that have a very powerful out of body effect that allowed him to use his device properly. You see like the body, the brain is also programmed to prevent us from being able to do certain things. He used dandelion root or some others I could not understand. The idea is he was boosting his psychic ability.

"Without the pain, dying is easy"- is something I learned not too long ago. Many of us will experience realms with pain, even in our dreams because pain is something we chain to our experience of being. IE- if we don't feel pain it is not real. We've also been educated as souls for a long time inside a holographic configuration that uses pain to force us to submit. Thus even in the after-life many of us create the illusion of pain, which is hell in order to justify that after-life, something that is only based on our expectation. After death we all gravitate towards minds that create like us on the same frequency unless we are hailed by Ancestors and familiar souls.

If we need the pain frequency to help our minds actualize the reality of the after-life then that is the reality we will create with others. We all know that death of the body is inevitable, but we just don't want a painful and suffering death. We want to die quickly. Well- there are many people that do not believe in an after-life that want to die quickly too. Which is a sign they not only believe in an after-life but that they know subconsciously one exists. Because if the next step after death is total non-existence it shouldn't matter how long one has to suffer prior to it. We enjoy pain. I spent one entire afternoon trying to stomp the life out of a fly, and it just got up and flew away. Some insects are built like tanks but the Human body so fragile? It was designed for pain as well as love. Ans some might say love is pain.

7. cherryblossom

cherryblossom Banned MEMBER

Ratings:
    +5,560
    Occultic techniques in the Hebrew Scriptures:
    There are a number of instances in the Hebrew Scriptures (Old Testament) where respected biblical leaders were involved with various black magic, divination and occultic activities as a normal part of their daily activities -- apparently without any condemnations from God:

In Genesis 44:5, Joseph's household manager refers to a silver drinking cup "...in which my lord drinketh and whereby indeed he devineth". Later, Joseph accuses his brothers of stealing the cup, saying "that such a man as I can certainly divine [the identity of the thieves]". These passages show that Joseph engaged in scrying. This is an ancient occultic method of divination in which a cup or other vessel is filled with water and gazed into. This technique of foretelling the future was used by Nostradamus and is still used today.
    Numbers 5:12-31 describes a ritual of black magic that the Priest would perform on a woman if her husband suspected that she he had committed adultery. Verse 17 says: "Then he shall take some holy water in a clay jar and put some dust from the tabernacle floor into the water.." She and her husband would go, with an offering of barley meal, to the tabernacle. The priest would make a magical drink consisting of holy water and sweepings from the tabernacle floor. He would have the woman drink the water while he recited a curse on her. The curse would state that her abdomen would swell and her thigh waste away if she had committed adultery. Otherwise, the curse would have no effect. If she were pregnant at this time, the curse would certainly induce an abortion. Yet nobody seems to have been concerned about the fate of any embryo or fetus that was present. There was no similar magical test that a woman could require her husband to take if she suspected him of adultery.
    The Urim and Thummim were two objects mentioned in Numbers 27:21 and 1 Samuel 28:6 of the Hebrew Scriptures. They were apparently devices (perhaps in the form of flat stones) that the high priest consulted to determine the will of God. They might have worked something like a pair of dice.
    Elisha was on his way to Bethel. Some small boys came out of the city and made fun of him because of his lack of hair; they called him "baldy". In a violent display of the power of black magic, Elisha cursed the children in the name of God. Two bears, apparently prompted by God, came out of the forest and tore 42 of the boys to shreds. The implication is that the children were all murdered. See 2 Kings 2:23-24.
    Lots -- pieces of wood or stone with markings -- were used to determine the will of God. They were similar to dice. See: Numbers 26:55; Proverbs 16:33 Proverbs 18:18.
    Daniel, the prophet, was employed for many years in Babylon as the chief occultist to the king. He was supervisor "of the magicians, astrologers, Chaldeans and soothsayers". See Daniel 5:11.

http://www.religioustolerance.org/divin_bibl.htm

8. Ugonna

Ugonna Active Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +11
    isnt teleporation possible..? even in this lifetime? i know we as human arent really doing anything extraordinary (surely i aint talkin bout everyone) but were not in are original God like state. I read when one becomes a breatharian and when our bodys our cleansed of all toxins .teleportation is indeed possible..
    hyperspace or no hyperspace its one of our many amazing abilities :10500:

theres also claims of yogis in india performing such tasks... maybe its a thing of location and lack of knowledge..

9. Ugonna

Ugonna Active Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +11
    also interesting thread ya got goin :)