Chief Elder Osiris : An Uncompromising Position On Reparation

Discussion in 'Chief Elder Osiris' started by Chief Elder Osiris, Jul 12, 2006.

1. Chief Elder Osiris

Chief Elder Osiris Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +174
    Hoteph Beloved Sisters and Brothers:

There is no power on this earth that will issue an order to america and is capable of enforcing it regarding Land Rights to the Children of the Middle Passage to occupy in america, with full sovereignty and independence and even if by some unforeseen miracle it could be, we the First Way Institute Of Afrikan Mysticism / Sankofa Repatriation Movement would be strongly in opposition to such a jester and would do all in our power through the effort of a vigorous campaign among the Children of the Middle Passage in america suggesting in a form of a plebiscite to turn such an offer down, because to accept would be a egotistical vainly selfish act of disrespect of our Enslaved Ancestors and a miscarriage of the True meaning and significance of the sacredness of Reparation.

The Truth and Reality is that the Children of those that was Enslaved, carry the privilege of an option as to where we as a risen legitimate Ethnic Group with indigenous original status to the Land of our Ancient Enslaved Ancestors, which is the place so call Afrika, it does not matter how long we the original people have been adventurers and explorers, our natural domicile since our arrival on this planet Earth is in fact the land call Afrika, the land we Black Folks are indigenous to and the devil of a hellish nature or his laws can not justly dispute our claim which is supported with factual Natural Law.

Reparation represent Liberation of our Enslaved Ancestors Spirit, as well as their children physical and Spiritual Freedom, with the Natural Universal Lawful Right that support our claim to be a Independent risen Ethnic group of the same stock of our Enslaved Ancestors and Our Ancient Cosmic Ebonite Ancestors, whose Domicile is on this Planet in a place call Afrika, causing them and all of their children to be indigenous to the land call Afrika.

There is no man made Law that supersede the Universal Law of Right to Freedom of Choice and based on that Universal Principal, the children of the Middle Passage which represent our Enslaved Ancestors founded ourselves in a strange land not common to us, in america against our will and without having a choice in the matter of us being in america, so we refuse to be grandfathered into becoming a people Of acquired indigenous status in a Land that does not legitimately belong to the people of whom we now is a prisoner of, here in a land call america.

I care less of how long we might have been here in this land now known as america, the fact is we came from some place other than this land call america and it is the Land of which our Ancient Divine Cosmic Ebonite Ancestors first Set feet upon, is the land we are indigenous to and that land is in a place on this planet call Afrika or what ever other name you so desire to call it, but that land must be the destination of the children of the middle passage, returning Home to become the Next established State in Afrika, with full sovereignty, independence, Freedom, and the right to become self-govern.

Such will be the stipulation and demands that will be stated in a First way Institute Of Afrikan Mysticism / Sankofa Repatriation Movement, requesting approval and endorsement of the children of the Middle Passage through the action of a plebiscite vote, we will wage a vigorous campaign to that effect.

We will not sat idly by and watch the impostors of Reparation dishonor our Enslaved Ancestors by implying that Reparation is no more than a civil rights matter and that it can represent anything we so desire it to represent even down to us just getting paid, so that we can just squander our Enslaved Ancestors Money away on foolish material goods in america, a place where we do not control a **** thing and never will, as long as we are here and will remain servants to the Ruling class in america for the little more Time america has in remaining a viable force in world politics.

Reparation is a sacred vehicle qualified to carry us and our Enslaved Ancestors back Home to Afrika with Honor and dignity, as the next established State in Afrika, consisting of the children of the middle passage and when Black folks are ready and rise up in unison as a united children of the middle passage, then will america, Portugal, Britain, the Vatican, the United Nation, they will have to reconcile with Justice and recompense to our Enslaved Ancestors the Divine Universal Rights that our Enslaved Ancestors Reparation is due, satisfying a debt long over due for work performed and punitive damage occurred within the institution of Chattel Slavery.

There is no compromising of Reparation and what it represent and we most certainly is not begging for a piece of land under the dress tail of america, as if we have gained Trust of america and hold america to be honorable toward Black People, oh no,.not the members of the First Way Institute Of Afrikan Mysticism / Sankofa Repatriation Movement, True Divine Black Nationalist Spiritualist, fighting for the Liberation of Black People in america, here being children of the Middle passage with a desire to return home to Afrika, with our Enslaved Ancestors Reparation.

In america it should be,it must be for the Black Minds in america, Freedom and not a perpetuation of endless acts of survival, the Divine First Way Nature of Black folks, happen to be Freedom.

So It Is, And so It shall Be!!!

The Truth, The Negro Despise The Truth And Serve to Be a Traitor to The Black Race!!!

Beloved, Only The Devil Is Displeased Concerning This Revelation, As I Share With you The Truth, Having No Concern With What Your Behavior Will Be Toward Me, Because I Follow The Path So Charted For Me By Our Ancient Divine Cosmic Ebonite Ancestors, As I Have Only Love For You Who Know, and Know Not.

Date, Time And Place can be assigned to Truth and Lies, but Sound Profound Reasoning and Logic, Bed Down only with Truth

Remain strong and always be alert, taking no one for granted.

Free your Mind and conquer Fear and the Black Divinity will return, bringing the Liberation of the Divine Black so call Afrikan Nation, which is now divided and fearful of God in this life, because of the devil religion.

The Truth, Black folks Despise The Truth, Thus serve as a sign of how hateful we are toward the You of ourselves and how well programmed we Black Folks are.

I come sharing the Truth not with arrogance, but with the Divine
    meekness so required of me by our Ancient Cosmic Dark ancestors.
    >
    > The Truth is not to be claimed, it require that it be known and
    understood, relinquishing all irrational emotions, attributes of Lies
    and act of deception.

I Will Present The Truth Wherever I Can Get Truth An Appearance,
    Even In The Midst Of Black Folks Fears and Divisiveness!!! -osiris
    >
    > Here Is Loving the Black So Call Afrikan,Even In Spite Of
    Yourselves!!!-osiris
    >
    > It Is Time to Elevate The Truth and Condemn The Lie!!!-osiris
    >
    > It Is The Black Fool That say, I Have Lost Nothing In Afrika!!!-
    Osiris
    > It Is The Fool That Ignore The Truth In Favor Of a Fool!!!-osOsiris

> Run! Run!, Run Black Woman And Man, Back Into The Safety Of Your
    Divinity!!!-Osiris

> The Human Being Say God Command, The Divine Say God Reprimand
    Not!!!-osiris
    >
    > All Respect and Honor to That Black Prophet, The Honorable Marcus
    Garvey.
    >
    > Hoteph
    Osiris
    > Chief Elder
    > Sankofa Repatriation Movement
    > Hierophant, Teacher Of Ancient Black Theology

2. mrron

mrron Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +5
    What pompus arrogance in this article. How can one dictate what all people of African decent have to do, especially returning to that revaged continent of Arfrica. Africa is not going to be heaven to us just because we have black skin. There are more Africans trying to come here than blacks trying to go there. Religion and politics aside, the name of the game is economics, where can I make a living and feed my family, period. It ain't happening in Africa right now. **** near every group of people in the world is trying to come here, leaving at this point after all we've invested would be real stupid.

I am fifty eight years old, have worked hard all of my life earning two college degrees and running my own businesses. When it comes to reparations, why in the heck do black people always think that the white man has all the money, and that we must always be demanding money from them? This idea of reparations is losing merit because of all the opportunities that have already been squandered of late. We are still a minority here for sure, but we are falling behind in areas that other minorities are excelling in. Let's look in the mirror and see who is the blame for us not making it in america.
    If an African country wnated any of us, I'm sure they will send one way tickets and a welcome letter.

3. oldiesman

oldiesman Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +120
    an uncompromising...

you hit the nail right on the head,not only are africans coming here in droves,but for most of them as soon as they get here they start acting[american]meaning out go the native dress and in comes the western styles[i've never seen so many hairweaves in my life]i was born here and i'll die here.

4. Chief Elder Osiris

Chief Elder Osiris Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +174
    Beloved the very comments that come from those two writers verify what I say is True as to why it is we must Leave america and the negroes rgarwillie Lynch has created behind.

They did not comprehend one thing that was said about Reparation and why it is manditory for True Black Nationalist Spiritualist must prepare for a fight for our Enslaved ancestors Reparation and as you can see the fight will not only consist of the oppressors themselves, but the vainly negroes as well.

To the Wise be True to your Divine Mind, to the Negro remain True to your creator, Willie Lynch.

I need not defend the demand for Reparation, such stand on its own merit with all of the arrogance it so desire, because in Truth, there is the arrogance of ITS Reality.

Here Is Loving You

Hoteph
    Osiris
    Chief Elder

5. Blaklioness

Blaklioness Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +1,812
    mrron and oldiesman....have either of you ever pondered WHY Africans might be coming here along with many other immigrants?

6. mrron

mrron Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +5
    Blaklioness I will attempt to answer your LOADED question. In addition to owning my own business, I also work for the Department of Homeland Security, I worked for Immigration before it became part of Homeland Security. I'm not here to brag about that little fact. In my almost twenty years of working with immigrants, the number one reason for coming here is freedom, that I have heard ten times more than anything else. I've sat and listened and learned from people who have suffered unimaginably from persecution of all kinds, and they, for the most part, had white skin. Freedom to worship in their religion, believe in anything they **** well please, and to speak out if they desire to do so. The next reason is economics, America is a labor camp, full of opportunities for employment and investment. We have always had the lowest unemployment rate in the world, and actually have a labor shortage, many people are actually recruited to come here and fill job openings.
    Many people who come here don't really lose their identity, the first generations usually act like visitors here. The next generation usually considers itself American.

Our problem as black people here in America, is that we are still angry about slavery and in fact, still harbor a slave mentality. We just can't get past it, and that is the dominant reason we are so disgruntled. Other's come here and shake their heads that we allow so many opportunities to pass us by, because we can't shake the slave mentality.

Not everyone feels that they have to be attached to some homeland that they are in fact estranged from. It's only been five hundred years or so that man has been traveling away from his home countries, that is not going to change ever. WAKEUP! YOU CAN'T GO HOME AGAIN!

7. anAfrican

anAfrican Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    The Meek !Shall! Inherit the Earth.
    Ratings:
    +745
    Mrron - I truly don't believe that it would be worth her, or anyone else's time to try to "explain" this to you. You own your own business and work for DHS ... Nope; you are never gonna "agree" with much of anything that is said around here about reparations or much of anything that could uplift Africans in america. You don't feel "estranged" from this strange land that we are a stranger in? Oh, right: DHS ... never mind .... smh

Good luck to you ... over there, please. (Completely personal opinion, reflective of no one else here, nor reflective of management or staff.)