Black Spirituality Religion : An Open Letter...to not be ignored....

Discussion in 'Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion' started by Sun Ship, Jun 10, 2005.

1. Sun Ship

Sun Ship Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +39
    What is interesting about the spirituality and religious section, is that everyone can bring something to the table, but in the end the dogmatism and strife that has plagued Black people’s beliefs for years, has made its way into this forum. Brother and sisters, it’s not just about your beliefs, but what you can do for the liberation and redevelopment of this nation of Black people and your ability to confront the oppressors at hand.

All knowledge still has to be imbued or inculcated with the power of the spirit and the will of heaven. Black people have been able to overcome dialectical paradigms in oppressive cultures for eons and still perform magnificent feats toward the advancement and liberation of their people. The fire of the ancestors can explode from the most rat-infested slums or most dilapidated churches. Nat Turner, Denmark Vesey and Gabriel Prosser, though they were enslaved Christian-believers, their revolutionary spirit has been literally unmatched in its tenacious strive for freedom and the liberation of Black people. Both Nat Turner and the Hon. Elijah Muhammad took the Bible and showed our people hidden truth and esoterically decrypted the Devils embodiment and Nat cried, “behold the pale horse” and got busy! Harriet Tubman’s spiritual resolve was extraordinary. Be it Garvey to Marley, we have seen our great ones find our spiritual fortitude in the most rancid of nutshells.

Brother Malcolm’s love for Black people and truth, eventually superseded all boundaries, even in orthodoxy and he sought to invigorate the Black Nationalist mind and unite the “so-called” third world. We (Black Folks) are the predecessors of all religion and spiritual thought, no matter how old, and it is we who give power to incantations and meaning to spiritual words, not the other way around.

Though I have embraced and relished in knowledge all of my life, I understand it is what’s behind the knowledge that counts…from Wallis Budge to King James, “the other people” are going to always try to distort and infiltrate their interpretations into the collective thoughts of the African ancients. But what they cannot understand, is the internal holy mechanisms that are able to keep our people growing in the spirit and reach ascended levels of mastery in spiritual matters; for the spirit and word came before all books and scribes. It can never be burned or mistranslated.

We should be here to teach and share, this is not a spiritual or intellectual pissin’ contest. And if anyone take it as such, than you may have read much or have faith in what you know, but you don’t understand the essence of it. Everyone here has made errors and delivered academic inaccuracies, in their zeal to be right or to battle. Everyone!

The sages and teachers are still alive my brothers and sisters! They who wrote the books and who were inspired by heaven still breathe. So let’s talk about what’s behind the words and let’s grow and further redeem our people. For no teacher comes for his own reward and his redemption alone.

Peace and Supreme Love,

Brother Sun Ship :cool:

2. Destee

Destee destee.com STAFF

United States
    Ratings:
    +9,680
    Brother Sun Ship ... i have not ignored these words of wisdom! Thank You For Sharing them!

:bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown:

These words especially moved me ...

It was suggested in another thread, that unless we have healed from all of the ugliness put on us, we can do no good for each other!

It does my heart so much good reading you!

Thank You Thank You Thank You! :bowdown:

Your wisdom has not been ignored by me!

:heart:

Destee

3. Sun Ship

Sun Ship Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +39
    Supreme Love and Respect Sister Destee :bowdown: X 100

4. triniti424

triniti424 Well-Known Member MEMBER

Singapore
    Servant of the People
    Ratings:
    +131
    I feel the urge to jes :kiss: ya :)

Loving the rivers of knowledge that keep the SUN SHIP afloat :grouphug:

5. Omowale Jabali

Omowale Jabali The Cosmic Journeyman PREMIUM MEMBER

United States
    Creative Industrialist
    Ratings:
    +9,585
    :darts: :darts: :darts:

6. kemetkind

kemetkind Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +61
    Sun Ship's wisdom on these matters is sorely missed.

Thanks for bumping this one brother omo!

7. Music Producer

Music Producer Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +94
  8. Music Producer

Ratings:
    +94
    I agree 100% but the Truth of the matter is a lot of us have been confused in our journeys from the Mother Land just as GOD determined many of us would be in our straying away from HIM, as was written…….

Isa:41:29: Behold, they are all vanity; their works are nothing: their molten images are wind and confusion.

Isa:45:16: They shall be ashamed, and also confounded, all of them: they shall go to confusion together that are makers of idols.

Ezra:9:7: Since the days of our fathers have we been in a great trespass unto this day; and for our iniquities have we, our kings, and our priests, been delivered into the hand of the kings of the lands, to the sword, to captivity, and to a spoil, and to confusion of face, as it is this day.

Jer:3:25: We lie down in our shame, and our confusion covereth us: for we have sinned against the LORD our God, we and our fathers, from our youth even unto this day, and have not obeyed the voice of the LORD our God.

It is this confusion, which is a condition of our forefathers breaking the Covenant with GOD and integrating gods of the heathens into our One Supreme Being. We as a people will not reach our purpose until we clear the minds of those that are confused, broken and lost in the wilderness so much so that they see Truth and their brothers speaking it as the enemy even when they are shown clearly their own lies. We as a people must re-establish ourselves as One Thought, One Perception, One Supreme Force and One People as we were in the Beginning. Those that are not willing to learn this must be challenged.

All evil and ignorance needs in order to destroy completely is for the righteous and knowledged people to do nothing.

9. Omowale Jabali

Omowale Jabali The Cosmic Journeyman PREMIUM MEMBER

United States
    Creative Industrialist
    Ratings:
    +9,585
    I can not express how in my own Life how things have changed for the better as I pray to the Divine Spirit in the form of "Amma" replacing "Amen" as invoked in the christian churches in amerika.

Purification of the Heart, Mind and Soul from generations of false idolatry increases as the process of shedding the lies and deciet hidden deep within the unconscious mind frees the Spirit from the physical form of spiritual domination which essentially is a self-inflicted denial of Absolute Truth for it is true that the greatest damage to Black people has been a generational dishonor to the Divine Intelligence from which we all have been emitted.

As brother Music Producer stated, "It is this confusion, which is a condition of our forefathers breaking the Covenant with GOD and integrating gods of the heathens into our One Supreme Being."

This has become very clear.

10. Music Producer

Ratings:
    +94
    The Dogon say, “To pronounce the name of Amma is to preserve all space. The name of Amma is preservation and safe keeping of all things.”

Page 82, The Pale Fox.