Black Spirituality Religion : An Open Letter...to not be ignored....

Sun Ship

REGISTERED MEMBER
Aug 31, 2003
What is interesting about the spirituality and religious section, is that everyone can bring something to the table, but in the end the dogmatism and strife that has plagued Black people’s beliefs for years, has made its way into this forum. Brother and sisters, it’s not just about your beliefs, but what you can do for the liberation and redevelopment of this nation of Black people and your ability to confront the oppressors at hand.

All knowledge still has to be imbued or inculcated with the power of the spirit and the will of heaven. Black people have been able to overcome dialectical paradigms in oppressive cultures for eons and still perform magnificent feats toward the advancement and liberation of their people. The fire of the ancestors can explode from the most rat-infested slums or most dilapidated churches. Nat Turner, Denmark Vesey and Gabriel Prosser, though they were enslaved Christian-believers, their revolutionary spirit has been literally unmatched in its tenacious strive for freedom and the liberation of Black people. Both Nat Turner and the Hon. Elijah Muhammad took the Bible and showed our people hidden truth and esoterically decrypted the Devils embodiment and Nat cried, “behold the pale horse” and got busy! Harriet Tubman’s spiritual resolve was extraordinary. Be it Garvey to Marley, we have seen our great ones find our spiritual fortitude in the most rancid of nutshells.

Brother Malcolm’s love for Black people and truth, eventually superseded all boundaries, even in orthodoxy and he sought to invigorate the Black Nationalist mind and unite the “so-called” third world. We (Black Folks) are the predecessors of all religion and spiritual thought, no matter how old, and it is we who give power to incantations and meaning to spiritual words, not the other way around.

Though I have embraced and relished in knowledge all of my life, I understand it is what’s behind the knowledge that counts…from Wallis Budge to King James, “the other people” are going to always try to distort and infiltrate their interpretations into the collective thoughts of the African ancients. But what they cannot understand, is the internal holy mechanisms that are able to keep our people growing in the spirit and reach ascended levels of mastery in spiritual matters; for the spirit and word came before all books and scribes. It can never be burned or mistranslated.

We should be here to teach and share, this is not a spiritual or intellectual pissin’ contest. And if anyone take it as such, than you may have read much or have faith in what you know, but you don’t understand the essence of it. Everyone here has made errors and delivered academic inaccuracies, in their zeal to be right or to battle. Everyone!

The sages and teachers are still alive my brothers and sisters! They who wrote the books and who were inspired by heaven still breathe. So let’s talk about what’s behind the words and let’s grow and further redeem our people. For no teacher comes for his own reward and his redemption alone.

Peace and Supreme Love,

Brother Sun Ship :cool:

Sun Ship said:
What is interesting about the spirituality and religious section, is that everyone can bring something to the table, but in the end the dogmatism and strife that has plagued Black people’s beliefs for years, has made its way into this forum. Brother and sisters, it’s not just about your beliefs, but what you can do for the liberation and redevelopment of this nation of Black people and your ability to confront the oppressors at hand.

All knowledge still has to be imbued or inculcated with the power of the spirit and the will of heaven. Black people have been able to overcome dialectical paradigms in oppressive cultures for eons and still perform magnificent feats toward the advancement and liberation of their people. The fire of the ancestors can explode from the most rat-infested slums or most dilapidated churches. Nat Turner, Denmark Vesey and Gabriel Prosser, though they were enslaved Christian-believers, their revolutionary spirit has been literally unmatched in its tenacious strive for freedom and the liberation of Black people. Both Nat Turner and the Hon. Elijah Muhammad took the Bible and showed our people hidden truth and esoterically decrypted the Devils embodiment and Nat cried, “behold the pale horse” and got busy! Harriet Tubman’s spiritual resolve was extraordinary. Be it Garvey to Marley, we have seen our great ones find our spiritual fortitude in the most rancid of nutshells.

Brother Malcolm’s love for Black people and truth, eventually superseded all boundaries, even in orthodoxy and he sought to invigorate the Black Nationalist mind and unite the “so-called” third world. We (Black Folks) are the predecessors of all religion and spiritual thought, no matter how old, and it is we who give power to incantations and meaning to spiritual words, not the other way around.

Though I have embraced and relished in knowledge all of my life, I understand it is what’s behind the knowledge that counts…from Wallis Budge to King James, “the other people” are going to always try to distort and infiltrate their interpretations into the collective thoughts of the African ancients. But what they cannot understand, is the internal holy mechanisms that are able to keep our people growing in the spirit and reach ascended levels of mastery in spiritual matters; for the spirit and word came before all books and scribes. It can never be burned or mistranslated.

We should be here to teach and share, this is not a spiritual or intellectual pissin’ contest. And if anyone take it as such, than you may have read much or have faith in what you know, but you don’t understanding the essence of it. Everyone here has made errors and delivered academic inaccuracies, in their zeal to be right or to battle. Everyone!

The sages and teachers are still alive my brothers and sisters! They who wrote the books and who were inspired by heaven still breathe. So let’s talk about what’s behind the words and let’s grow and further redeem our people. For no teacher comes for his own reward and his redemption alone.

Peace and Supreme Love,

Brother Sun Ship ... i have not ignored these words of wisdom! Thank You For Sharing them!

:bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown:

These words especially moved me ...

Sun Ship said:

It was suggested in another thread, that unless we have healed from all of the ugliness put on us, we can do no good for each other!

It does my heart so much good reading you!

Thank You Thank You Thank You! :bowdown:

Your wisdom has not been ignored by me!

:heart:

Destee

Sun Ship said:

We should be here to teach and share, this is not a spiritual or intellectual pissin’ contest. And if anyone take it as such, than you may have read much or have faith in what you know, but you don’t understand the essence of it. Everyone here has made errors and delivered academic inaccuracies, in their zeal to be right or to battle. Everyone!

Peace and Supreme Love,

:darts: :darts: :darts:

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back