Black Astrology : An Observation That Leads To Many Questions

river

Watch Her Flow
REGISTERED MEMBER
Mar 22, 2004
Where the Niger meets the Nile
Occupation
Author
Certainly every sign has its ruling planet and its rising planet. And almost every planet plays some role in the zodiac. Except one--the Earth. Because the Earth is the seat of human life it neither rules nor rises but is ruled by and serves as the point of reference for the other planets and bodies in our solar system.

Therein seems to lie the difference between the astonomical and astrological universes or rather solar systems. In astronomy the sun is the center of the solar system which is one among many in a vast galaxy which is also one among many in a vast universe with the Earth being one among many planets circling the sun. In astrology the Earth is the center of the universe and I have never heard of any influence the celestial bodies outside our solar system have on the zodiac.

What influence, for example, does the star Alpha Centurian have on the horoscopes? Or is it that the influence of stars and planets is limited to their respective solar systems? Could the uncharted movements of the moons of other planets and other inter-galactic bodies be responsible for the subtle differences in personality among people who share the same sign but were born at different times and locations?

Very good point....

While we're asking questions here :D, what if we got on a spaceship and traveled to a galaxy which is 2 or 3 galaxies over. How would our personalities change then?

I believe that we can control even our personalities if we're "conscious" enough. But, that's my thought on that.

Monetary said:
While we're asking questions here :D, what if we got on a spaceship and traveled to a galaxy which is 2 or 3 galaxies over. How would our personalities change then?

I believe that we can control even our personalities if we're "conscious" enough. But, that's my thought on that.
Right.

The purpose of self-knowledge and understanding the things that influence us is to improve and move closer to who and what we were created to be. But there will always be those who use it as an excuse--like "that time of the month."

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back