Black Poetry : an ill kiss still exist and love spill this attitude in a club the build the mood on dates for cake,

rhymebad

May 11, 2006
an ill kiss still exist and love spill this attitude in a club the build the mood on dates for cake, see jive that be alive in the atmosphere in here, spoke to a thug and now have to cope with love one dope hug could lead to the bedroom this hood breed keep my head tuned got red lips so boom, now this is BLACK HIP HOP IN
VIRGINIA BEACH this alley slang make the valley rang going to CALLY and hang out
with ICE CUBE a nice dude every Friday, walk around everywhere and down there my juice is divine to produce signs on sexual behavior which is major for an affair
face rage and strife at a stage of life, it's hot in here and it's not clear as to why, listen to jazz got pie, dumb menus online as thoughts come through my mind, never explained how a clever dame like me could have bad dreams wake up mad cream in my panties need tissue to proceed with this issue, spent bizarre nickels for a jar of pickles screwed off the lid to stir but did it ever occur to him I maybe pregnant, another crazy thought as gravy is caught in my panties, oh a PHILLIPINE girl go through a lot in VIRGINIA BEACH oh boys really say stuff but my skirt is down I jest flirt around town while they blow kisses at my lips come to my doormat try flip my pancakes oh I jest strut off and my but be soft even DIANNA ROSS knows I'm lady sing the blues boys wear bling and shoes and their thing is to cruise on PRINCESS ANNE and make the nipples on my breasts stand I try duck that but sometime I'm stuck at crossroads after a boy toss a load of love talk in my ears can't walk near them they want some bur don't trying to be sneaky or freaky my thing leaky like hole in a roof and my panties are soaked they stay hot and I may not be able to clean them
now this boy walks up said "BOO YOU GOT true flavor so let me do you a favor this may sound crazy but I want renown gravy your skirt tight my shirt right so we both alert tonight, my car a drop top and we at a hot spot which is FIRESTONE I don't desire to go home alone, tonight lonely might be hungry my eyesight is the only one I want, can't be left alone after hearing that WYCLEF song can't go panic after things got romantic no ATLANTIC OCEAN but I bet your pie is wet try get it off my mind but your body soft and fine I jest cough sometime thinking about it, will feel more at ease if I embrace your waist adore and squeeze so boo before you tease let me kiss your lips

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
R Black Poetry : an ill kiss still exist boys obsessed with my kitten toys wanna suck my breast be hitting while on Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
R Black Poetry : Ill with this and still exist with many chapters for a plenty rappers I see jive that be alive have to duck my head or get struck by lead playing cowb Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
Clyde C Coger Jr Uganda : How to Avoid Getting Ill: Uganda President Hasn't Been Sick in 31 Years and Has Some Advice Uganda 0
Kemetstry Black Entertainment : THE QUEEN OF SOUL IS ILL Black Entertainment 1
jamesfrmphilly Black Positive People : cam-newton-surprised-a-terminally-ill-boy Black People Doing Positive Things 0
Liberty Black People Politics : Black Turnout Soft in Early Voting, Boding Ill for Hillary Clinton Black People Politics 44
1poetsought Black Poetry : iLL Prepared Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
Liberty Law Forum : Los Angeles Officer Will Not Face Charges For Beating Mentally Ill Woman Law Forum - Prisons - Gun Ownership 0
R Black Poetry : HE SAID: True and alert sweaty and ready to do the work of a poet and you Know it somehow ill and n Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 1
MsInterpret Gun Ownership : How the violent mentally ill can buy guns Law Forum - Prisons - Gun Ownership 3
Kemetstry Black People : What Do We Do With The Mentally ILL? Black People Open Forum 134
MsInterpret Audio Video Web Conferencing : Foxy Brown Feat. Jay-Z - Ill Be Good (1996 Brooklyn, NY) Audio Video Web Conferencing 0
R Black Poetry : Being Ill (multi’s in parenthesis) Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 1
R Black Poetry : Straight Ill Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 2
R Black Poetry : Plain Ill Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 1
1poetsought Black Poetry : ILL Legitimate Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 4
Destee Black People : How to Put Aside Prejudices Against Mentally Ill African American Women Black People Open Forum 1
1poetsought Black Poetry : ILL AT EASE Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 5
R Black Poetry : DROPPING ILL STUFF Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 2
I Black People : Dr. Ben is Very ill and needs our help! Black People Open Forum 14
G Black People : Malign, Malignant, Malicious, Mentally ill Black People Open Forum 0
Isaiah HAROLD WASHINGTON LIBRARY CENTER, CHICAGO, ILL. Honoring Black Ancestors 1
1poetsought Black Poetry : An Ill Wind ~ Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 7
M Black Poetry : Rap a few silly clues ill like utility crew work around the clock Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 2
M Black Poetry : AN ILL RIDE Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 2
Khasm13 Khasm13 : da ill villian....jack is back(caution) Khasm13 13
M Black Poetry : Seeing Ill Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 4
M Black Poetry : Deep affection peek in the direction of me being ill Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 6
M Black Poetry : Fill microphones to capacity with stone ill nasty verses Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 5
M Black Poetry : Too ill to speak thrill the street with ordinary voice Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 2
M Black Poetry : Fill with skills so I’m ill like a bill owe money and flow Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 3
Khasm13 Khasm13 : jack jones...da ill villan (caution) Khasm13 22
M Black Poetry : Get ill Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 6
L Black Poetry : Uh OH, More Ill Reflections.... Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 4
L Black Poetry : Ill Reflected (exerpt)... Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 8
1poetsought Black Poetry : Pulpit of ILL Repute Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 9
M Black Poetry : Come Ill Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 6
M Black Poetry : 2003 will be wild and ill with style even thrill the foul Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 2
M Black Poetry : Get Ill Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 4
baller Black Poetry : the house of ill-repute... Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 14
R Black Poetry : Ok he on his walkwith girl kiss and talkjust had a doughnutKrispy Kreme flow is corruptwith a glass of milksee a girl in class silka desired swe Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 1
R Black Poetry : Got a brisk attitude her coo-chee is a dish for food so boys try kiss her in the mood to have sex have to grab the kotex her sexy stats roam when at h Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 1
R Black Poetry : OK she strut butt and stay up with luck she's a RED BONE and boys kiss her and head home because of her skin tone this boy has a TOYOTA with hype he Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 2
R Black Poetry : Its a dumb start but it from the heart and bona fide now I'm gonna ride home with this boy a kiss he can enjoy so lets get under way gonna be wet thun Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 1
R Black Poetry : She was so not gonna do this but after a true kiss stuff happen he huff and puff while rapping and jest got her tongue wanted breasts and some, w Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 2
R Black Poetry : got some pie crust and boys come by bus and then try thrust tongue down her throat she run around town and hope to escape this one great kiss can set Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 1
R Black Poetry : Got a plan hoping there's a ban on smoking girl your thighs wide open got pies wanna be stroking a sweet kiss on a complete list of lovers let me spea Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 2
R Black Poetry : They kiss at the table but this fable is concerned with a cake date that went wrong so he spent time at home thinking about it alone now on the phone Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 5
R Black Poetry : a kiss can spin a brisk wind Which is a sign of love Online or the club Oh he jest kissed her lips While she twist her hips And said goodnight She fro Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 1
R Black Poetry : a kiss can spin a brisk wind she walk in the park and talk in the dark boys stalk and start a phat conversation that lead to domination a female child Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 1