Chief Elder Osiris : An Expression Of Loving Concern For You

Chief Elder Osiris

REGISTERED MEMBER
Jan 3, 2002
Hoteph Beloved destee Family:

Beloved, I am moved to convey this short message to you and I do so because My Love for you, is without compromise, but I carry pity for all among us that carry hate and doubt of the Divine Truth.

So beware of those who come among you with a crave and intent to deceive you, having the want to draw attention to themselves, as they are intoxicated with the arrogance of vain ego, envy, and Jealousy, the Trinity Of Evil.

Know this beloved, you will know the deceivers by the quality of their belief, which come with a handicap of not being qualified to have Divine Thoughts about all those events that tend to abuse our Body Life Living Condition.

Beware of those that react with the belief of impunity, and they have not the ability to act with certainity and devotion to the needs of a dying Black Nation.

Know this, you will be able to know the deceivers by the quality of their belief, which they will expose to you, beloved.

My Love Is Without Condition For You all, friend or foe, Beloved.

Be Kind To Your Self, Beloved.

Divine Thoughts

Hoteph
Osiris
Chief Elder

This was a well respected and heart felt writing you did. I am often dismayed by this concept of "Intellectual Ignorance" that our people display. It is so clear that we are intelligent people....and yet there is a line of conditioning that we somehow fear to cross in our intelligence as if crossing it will doom us to the mythical hell we were conditioned with.

What greater hell can there be then what we are going through and have gone through in our lives both past and present? Does the truth hurt so much that we can't even look at it to see if, when or how we can benefit from it and begin to heal???

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back