Black People : AN EMPTY HOUSE?

and you were Mayor McCheese in another life or the man of la mancha?

just a question

I see. More name calling. I will take a Higher Path and keep to a higher standard than you obviously are not capable of.

Show and tell what. Like I said, I was at work. Are you saying that "there was no one here but white folks" including yourself??

Most folks here got day jobs, as far as I know.

Since you keep talking about the Freedom Party i would think that you would be out there getting out the vote.
and you forgot about Black solidarity day?

I never went to school that day and never worked it and always had my record and my bills up to dae to enbale me to take that

ONE DAY OUT OF THE YEAR off!

this thing should sink,
I thought intelligent folks would have something original to post instead of jumping on another man's lap

and you forgot about Black solidarity day?

I never went to school that day and never worked it and always had my record and my bills up to dae to enbale me to take that

ONE DAY OUT OF THE YEAR off!

this thing should sink,
I thought intelligent folks would have something original to post instead of jumping on another man's lap

I dont take any day off from teaching our youth. Did you take off during Black August?

No. I bet you dont even know what it is.

As far as jumping on another man's lap, you did that by referring to a respected brother here as a white transvestite.

I dont take any day off from teaching our youth. Did you take off during Black August?

No. I bet you dont even know what it is.

As far as jumping on another man's lap, you did that by referring to a respected brother here as a white transvestite.
no the man harrased and like a COINTELPRO tried to slander me

another question just a simple question beucause one woul assume that a man who pays his sole attention

on another man at 3 in the morning
with all the issues Black folks are facing is usually

.....well that is not a nice thing to say, so I wont,

but any how just a question it seems as though you are defending someone, in this post , so are you the individuals home care attendant or nurse maid?

just a question

and Black August I want to thank you for the numerous posts you have made here last August and the August before explaining
what it is and how many folks celebrate it across the nation,,

thanks a million and you are right it is more imprtant then black solidarity day

after all, what will white folks do with Black folks taking off in transit business construction, hospitals factories and schools,

that would be terrrrrbal

who wants to deprive the oligarchy of 86 billion for one day ,after Wall street has "treated us so nice" for the past 80 years

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back