Black Relationships : An Abundance Of Queens

Astrologer4U

REGISTERED MEMBER
Oct 18, 2008
California
Occupation
Self Employed
I was just sitting up thinking how many of us black men and women blame each other for the black family needing to be restructured and so forth. We keep forgetting that we as a people have been Bamboozled, and not one of us is exempt from that...

There used to be a time when respect for a black women, also meant respect for the black man. It wasn't something that had to be spoke on, it just was. A lot of the things we black people now speak so much on, are things that we at one time did not speak on because it was just a given...

Now, we black people have fully taken on how white people go about doing things. We discuss and discuss yet and still, don't come to a rational conclusion. Nothing is a given, all is up for a compromise. We are lost...

Even Africans are getting to the point where they no longer practice a rights of passage, where a man has to go through certain things before he is considered a man. Another thing Africans are getting away from which African American people have strayed from a long ways back, the women are not to be amongst a group of men, when men are bonding. There is a very important reason for that.

Yes, the woman is the giver of life, she came first, she is the first God and so forth. The black woman is very powerful, she can give and she can take. She can be sweet and loving and she can be mean and hateful...

We all know that Africans were taken out of Africa to become slaves in America. It was during that time that African men no longer went through a rights of passage, it was at that time that African men now in America, no longer bonded amongst other black/African men. It was at that time that the African woman's emotions got out of balance and she had to wear the pants along with the skirt. Why did she have to be the one to endure such an out of balance responsibility? The answer to that question is quite obvious. She is the Queen, the giver of life and the taker of life. She is sweet and loving but on the flip side she can become mean and hateful. If the Queen becomes the opposite of her good nature, she will pass that on to her off spring, male and female. As a result, the African woman's emotions are so terribly out of balance that she is some what like a schizophrenic. One minute she is loving, sweet and the giver of life. Next she is the taker of life, mean and hateful. While she is sweet, the other part of her that is mean spirited, lurks. Weather she realizes it or not, she has made the black man, who he is.

Is the destruction of the black family all her fault? Of course not. She was used by forces who were so good at what they did that she doesn't/didn't realize that she was/had been bamboozled. What does she do now, due to her not realizing? She now blames the black man for the destruction of the black family. As a result, he the (black man) blames her. He don't even think to blame the white European forces because all he knows is, she is the Queen and she should have gone up against the forces in order to keep the black family safe. Why does the black man say this? What is the real reason, deep down inside of his subconscious mind for saying that the black woman is to fault? Question: How do we all think slavery would have played out, if the African woman was not so full of emotions and did not let her emotions overwhelm her?

I come from a family that is abundant in Queens, the Queens out number the un aspiring Kings. I say un aspiring because the Queens are so full of emotions, holding on to the past, not wanting their sons to be lynched, horse stamped, testicles cut off etcetera. As a result, the Queens coddle the boys into their manhood by making up excuses for their bad behavior. The Queens also make up for the relationship failures their sons don't succeed at with other women. These men will never become men, because weather the Queens realize it or not, they created these un aspiring Kings.

If an un aspiring King cheats on a black woman, it is because he was taught how to do so by a Queen.

If an un aspiring King beats on a black woman, it is because a Queen has taught him to do such.

If an un aspiring King is jobless and living off of a woman, it is because a Queen has taught him to survive that way.

If an aspiring King does not know how to communicate with a black woman, it is because a Queen has taught him how to be that way.

Unless an un aspriring King is holding a gun to the Queens head, he can't force her to allow him to go in a direction that is counterproducive to the black woman and the black family.

I could go on and on but I am sure you all get my drift. I know a lot of my sistas are not going to like this but I have to call it as I see it. I have seen it one to many times, men learning from women how to treat another woman dirty, as long as he treats mama (the Queen) good.

Of course the black man has a responsibility and here is where it get's a little tricky. Where I come from, the majority rules. Black women are considered the majority because when a black woman's emotions kick in full time, she can drown everything else out. Emotions are symbolic to water and a woman's body carry's more water than the man. By default, the African woman is automatically the majority, even if it is just one of her standing alone, in a room full of men.

Message to the black man: Understand that the Queens power,
lays within her emotions. If the Queens emotions are balanced, she will feel much more secure about you as a worthy King. She will be able to rest assured, that the forces will not ever be able to lynch you, horse stomp you or cut your testicals off... Leaving her to be vunderable to those negative forces and subject to a tramatic stress, that is never set free from her mind.

Message to the Black woman (The Queen): Understand that the black man wants to be a man, although not recently practiced through the rights of passage, the black man looks forward to manhood and he wants to be a King. He wants to protect you and provide for his family, that is his nature in fact, when the black man was bonding with other black men, that was one of his favorite subjects, how to be a better man, a perfect man. In due time, he will get back to those ways. You have to realize that Coddling him will only keep him asleep and furthers that he does not have to become a man because you (the Queen) has got everything covered. Stop letting him have your body just because you need his power to sooth you emotionally, through the power of sex. He can not, sooth you if he is not a man. He can not, sooth you if soothing you will be the only thing he is good for. You can not, sooth him either, by giving him your sex, in fact, sex without a rights of passage, defeats the full purpose for sex, that is in addition to being soothed. When the power of sex is misused between the black man and woman, the transformative powers of the sex is at it's weakest. Make any sense?

Astrologer4U

Teach on Queen Astrologer...

I was just sitting up thinking how many of us black men and women blame each other for the black family needing to be restructured and so forth. We keep forgetting that we as a people have been Bamboozled, and not one of us is exempt from that...

There used to be a time when respect for a black women, also meant respect for the black man. It wasn't something that had to be spoke on, it just was. A lot of the things we black people now speak so much on, are things that we at one time did not speak on because it was just a given...

Now, we black people have fully taken on how white people go about doing things. We discuss and discuss yet and still, don't come to a rational conclusion. Nothing is a given, all is up for a compromise. We are lost...

Even Africans are getting to the point where they no longer practice a rights of passage, where a man has to go through certain things before he is considered a man. Another thing Africans are getting away from which African American people have strayed from a long ways back, the women are not to be amongst a group of men, when men are bonding. There is a very important reason for that.

Yes, the woman is the giver of life, she came first, she is the first God and so forth. The black woman is very powerful, she can give and she can take. She can be sweet and loving and she can be mean and hateful...

We all know that Africans were taken out of Africa to become slaves in America. It was during that time that African men no longer went through a rights of passage, it was at that time that African men now in America, no longer bonded amongst other black/African men. It was at that time that the African woman's emotions got out of balance and she had to wear the pants along with the skirt. Why did she have to be the one to endure such an out of balance responsibility? The answer to that question is quite obvious. She is the Queen, the giver of life and the taker of life. She is sweet and loving but on the flip side she can become mean and hateful. If the Queen becomes the opposite of her good nature, she will pass that on to her off spring, male and female. As a result, the African woman's emotions are so terribly out of balance that she is some what like a schizophrenic. One minute she is loving, sweet and the giver of life. Next she is the taker of life, mean and hateful. While she is sweet, the other part of her that is mean spirited, lurks. Weather she realizes it or not, she has made the black man, who he is.

Is the destruction of the black family all her fault? Of course not. She was used by forces who were so good at what they did that she doesn't/didn't realize that she was/had been bamboozled. What does she do now, due to her not realizing? She now blames the black man for the destruction of the black family. As a result, he the (black man) blames her. He don't even think to blame the white European forces because all he knows is, she is the Queen and she should have gone up against the forces in order to keep the black family safe. Why does the black man say this? What is the real reason, deep down inside of his subconscious mind for saying that the black woman is to fault? Question: How do we all think slavery would have played out, if the African woman was not so full of emotions and did not let her emotions overwhelm her?

I come from a family that is abundant in Queens, the Queens out number the un aspiring Kings. I say un aspiring because the Queens are so full of emotions, holding on to the past, not wanting their sons to be lynched, horse stamped, testicles cut off etcetera. As a result, the Queens coddle the boys into their manhood by making up excuses for their bad behavior. The Queens also make up for the relationship failures their sons don't succeed at with other women. These men will never become men, because weather the Queens realize it or not, they created these un aspiring Kings.

If an un aspiring King cheats on a black woman, it is because he was taught how to do so by a Queen.

If an un aspiring King beats on a black woman, it is because a Queen has taught him to do such.

If an un aspiring King is jobless and living off of a woman, it is because a Queen has taught him to survive that way.

If an aspiring King does not know how to communicate with a black woman, it is because a Queen has taught him how to be that way.

Unless an un aspriring King is holding a gun to the Queens head, he can't force her to allow him to go in a direction that is counterproducive to the black woman and the black family.

I could go on and on but I am sure you all get my drift. I know a lot of my sistas are not going to like this but I have to call it as I see it. I have seen it one to many times, men learning from women how to treat another woman dirty, as long as he treats mama (the Queen) good.

Of course the black man has a responsibility and here is where it get's a little tricky. Where I come from, the majority rules. Black women are considered the majority because when a black woman's emotions kick in full time, she can drown everything else out. Emotions are symbolic to water and a woman's body carry's more water than the man. By default, the African woman is automatically the majority, even if it is just one of her standing alone, in a room full of men.

lays within her emotions. If the Queens emotions are balanced, she will feel much more secure about you as a worthy King. She will be able to rest assured, that the forces will not ever be able to lynch you, horse stomp you or cut your testicals off... Leaving her to be vunderable to those negative forces and subject to a tramatic stress, that is never set free from her mind.

Message to the Black woman (The Queen): Understand that the black man wants to be a man, although not recently practiced through the rights of passage, the black man looks forward to manhood and he wants to be a King. He wants to protect you and provide for his family, that is his nature in fact, when the black man was bonding with other black men, that was one of his favorite subjects, how to be a better man, a perfect man. In due time, he will get back to those ways. You have to realize that Coddling him will only keep him asleep and furthers that he does not have to become a man because you (the Queen) has got everything covered. Stop letting him have your body just because you need his power to sooth you emotionally, through the power of sex. He can not, sooth you if he is not a man. He can not, sooth you if soothing you will be the only thing he is good for. You can not, sooth him either, by giving him your sex, in fact, sex without a rights of passage, defeats the full purpose for sex, that is in addition to being soothed. When the power of sex is misused between the black man and woman, the transformative powers of the sex is at it's weakest. Make any sense?

Astrologer4U

Powerful, Wise and Well Written. I bow to your infinite level of wisdom and understanding..

:bowdown::bowdown::bowdown:

When you asked "Question: How do we all think slavery would have played out, if the African woman was not so full of emotions and did not let her emotions overwhelm her?"

I am not clear on the answer here.... please enlighten me.

i really appreciate your candor

sista A4U more than you realize

i would like to add with "ABUNDANCE OF QUEENS"

African societies felt the need for men to have more than one "wife"

because of this abundance and they saw it as a way of survival

there was no jealousy between the women in fact the women

saw each other as family and help with ALL the kids

NOBODY WAS LEFT OUT. with the one man/one woman euro-mentality

we have we see when men spread their seed as "CHEATING"

when in reality it's survival mechanism to see we stay strong

and then you realize WE ARE EVEN IN A MORE WEAKENED STATE

sista A4U love your work here

and i really love your messages at the end

Powerful, Wise and Well Written. I bow to your infinite level of wisdom and understanding..

:bowdown::bowdown::bowdown:

Thanks Phynx...

When you asked "Question: How do we all think slavery would have played out, if the African woman was not so full of emotions and did not let her emotions overwhelm her?"

I am not clear on the answer here.... please enlighten me.

All black children come from the black woman, little black boys and little black girls. Naturally, the Black woman (Queen) wants to protect them both from any harm. The black womans good nature is her biological nature but the opposite side to the black womans nature, is what she has learned from the opposite people as a result to slavery, and colonization. The black womans first instinct after seeing her man lynched, was to do her best to make sure that, that never happens to her male or female off spring. As a result, she trained her off spring to be pleasing towards white people. How she did this was, she trained her daughter to work for white people just as hard as she her self worked for white people. She also trained her son to be obedient towards the white man, no matter how much the white man went out of his way to deprive him of his manhood. When the black boy or black man wanted to stand up for himself as a man, to prtoect he and his family, all the black woman had to do was cry, and beg her son to listen to the white man and her son obeyed because he loved her and respected her as the Queen. That wasn't always the case of how things went down (Nat Turner) but the majority of the time it was. She didn't want her son to be lynched or castrated and horse stomped so she trained her son, without realizing it to be less than a man. At this point, the black mans true nature became stunted as well as the black womans true nature. To this day, that instinct to protect her son lives on in many forms that I don't have time right at this moment to go off into... People say that the roles of the black man and woman have been switched but that is not true. Something black woman by nature don't do but the black man seems to easily be able to do: It is not the black womans nature to run off from her children and not be responsible for them. Something the black woman does that is not in her nature to do but seems to easily be able to do: It is not the black mans nature to to compete with the black woman.

How do you think slavery would have played out, had the black woman let the black man assert his natural manhood?

Astrologer4U

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back