Black People Politics : Amy Coney Barrett 'to be picked by Trump for Supreme Court'

what Eye do know <<<is this!!! --the electoral college got stump in the White house just like the same group ushered in Bush x2!

!Crickets!

Eye thought so!!!!

Yeah, well some of us have lives to live, ya know? I don't live in front of a computer. I don't carry a cell or smart phone and I don't or rarely spend a lot of time on the computer unless I'm listening to some lecture/s or talk from experts. So you can feed those crickets to whatever pet you keep or fry them up in the wok for dinner.

Yes the electoral college did put trumkof in the Oval Office BECAUSE of the non-votes (and guess who didn't vote) in Michigan, Penn. and either N. or S. Carolina (I forget which).
And the bushit was installed by the SCOTUS when they stopped the recount in Florida........go ahead look it up.

Now if its alright by you I'm off to live my life.

Later

Unlike The Al Gore, Bush Florida hanging Chad bit.
Al Gore decided that continuing to fight was tearing the country into division
(45) sows division and tearing this all apart is his retribution to being impeached ..
A tantrum child on steroids or some other substance for kicks.

1601215276983.png
1601215397598.png
1601215470566.png

do you, because you will never outsmart me!

Yeah, well some of us have lives to live, ya know? I don't live in front of a computer. I don't carry a cell or smart phone and I don't or rarely spend a lot of time on the computer unless I'm listening to some lecture/s or talk from experts. So you can feed those crickets to whatever pet you keep or fry them up in the wok for dinner.

Yes the electoral college did put trumkof in the Oval Office BECAUSE of the non-votes (and guess who didn't vote) in Michigan, Penn. and either N. or S. Carolina (I forget which).
And the bushit was installed by the SCOTUS when they stopped the recount in Florida........go ahead look it up.

Now if its alright by you I'm off to live my life.

Later

Unlike The Al Gore, Bush Florida hanging Chad bit.
Al Gore decided that continuing to fight was tearing the country into division
(45) sows division and tearing this all apart is his retribution to being impeached ..
A tantrum child on steroids or some other substance for kicks.

View attachment 21168
View attachment 21169
View attachment 21170

Aah yeh that was nice of Gore after he ran out of viable legal options. But then that was the respectable thing to do. This country ran out of self-respect when it sat back on their collective hands and allowed trumkof to be elected by a mere 70,000 or so votes across 3 states.
If we can now pull our inner stoicism out, and which we may need to do if we are to survive with any sanity left, it will be interesting sitting back and watching how the precedent set from the SCOTUS stopping of the recount in Florida plays out, this time across multiple states...............with the added humor of some marching de facto brown shirts in the streets thrown in for good measure.

No one expects trumkof or the reactionary right to go quietly into the night and now they have the Big Bertha of canons loaded and ready to go, now otherwise known as SCOTUS.