Black People Politics : Amos Wilson on Self-Hatred

Are you offended because I say your white race is a dying race? I'm no freaking american beside.

And, yet, you do sound like one, with this preoccupation with race. Very American, certainly more European than African --- historically speaking.

Race is culture. Culture is learned response, aka mental programming. The herd fears attack from the Other, so the herd perceives 'us' as one race and the Other as another race.

Europeans looked around them, saw all these Others --- black, brown, red, yellow. And Europeans feared these Others because they so outnumbered the herd. So Europeans invented Race to program the herd to hate/fear the Others and to 'protect' the herd from the Others.

Africans looked around them, saw the unprecedented aggression of one particular Other --- white. Africans feared the Other's aggression against the herd. So Africans embraced the Other's invented notion of Race as a Way to program the herd to hate/fear the Other and to 'protect' the herd from the Other.

Foolish, flawed, thinking. The thinking of lower life forms. Distinctly mortal thinking. It is all Maya, temporal, not built to last. It will all pass away.

No culture is superior or inferior to any other. They are all wack.

Why not step outside the herd and see All as One? In every Way. Across all aspects of Being.

Seque.

Have you ever pondered why Python programmers do not use the 'protected' and 'private' designations which C++ and Java programmers use all the time? The Python language does not even have 'protected' and 'private' designations. As one Pythonista put it --- Python gives you wings.

I am not a control freak. I like having wings.

Grok?

Teach, Sister dunwiddat. I mean it.

dunwiddat, I've always pictured THE PROBLEM *in my head* to be as if a void is created. SOMETHING (as if magnetically attracted) *must fill* the void. Why? Simply the way that the ma'aterial universe works.

At long last--because of Istlota's decision to embed this particular interview of Dr. Wilson's into his post--I think I now overstand 'the overarching nature' of his arguments these last few weeks about Blacks and politics, expectations, and etc. For that reason, I then next recognize that I am with you in *your assessments*--which, to me, serve as needed extensions of his arguments:

If we did--even as Istlota argues--break loose and achieve a kind of sovereignty-of-self independent of the insane, ravening BEAST in rulership right now via politics tied to aggressions, then exactly what will be the substance that will take the place/inform the role of *the actual stuff that moves us* as the newly emptied holes in our psyches are refilled or repaired?

And dunwiddat, I think it very necessary that we women get our behinds to work *across the boards* with the intention of envisioning exactly *what* that psychic filler should be, and what shape such filler needs to take. I say this because what is inevitably shaped would need to translate into identity rooted into culture and heritage, and then TAUGHT/nurtured to our young.

If only for the sake of my own overstanding, then thank you and Istlota, too, for your posts.

:grouphug:

One Love, and PEACE

The universe is real and governed by Ma'at [Universal Law].

Matter, material, is not real. Race, being purely a material concept, is not real.

Ma'at has nothing to do with race.

Teach that to your young. Perhaps, then, they will grow beyond the mistakes of this flawed age.

At long last--because of Istlota's decision to embed this particular interview of Dr. Wilson's into his post--I think I now overstand 'the overarching nature' of his arguments these last few weeks about Blacks and politics, expectations, and etc. For that reason, I then next recognize that I am with you in *your assessments*--which, to me, serve as needed extensions of his arguments:

If we did--even as Istlota argues--break loose and achieve a kind of sovereignty-of-self independent of the insane, ravening BEAST in rulership right now via politics tied to aggressions, then exactly what will be the substance that will take the place/inform the role of *the actual stuff that moves us* as the newly emptied holes in our psyches are refilled or repaired?

An aspect of Istlota's argument is that the BEAST is us as well as them. Hence he/I labor to point out examples such as Obama being just as anti-Africa as his white predecessors, and such as so many blacks blindly supporting his wars against Africa. Two of many examples of how, by hating the BEAST, you become the BEAST.

You cannot defeat the BEAST by hating the BEAST. That is how Europeans became the BEAST --- by trying to hate the BEAST into submission.

Fear breeds hate. Hate feeds the BEAST. Hate is the BEAST.

Did Dr. Wilson give any clear cut ideas as to what the replacement would be. It is one thing Istlota to see that something needs changing, but unless you have something meaningful to replace it with it would be like what we say here in Barbados "spinning a top in the mud". What about those African countries that have thrown off the shackles of colonialism. It seems like the replacement has not been a very viable one. The whole of Africa is in one big mess. The difference between blacks in the USA and those in Africa is Africa is a black continent.. (The African continent is rich, but what have the people achieve) Nigeria is one classic example, a country that is the world's third largest exporter of oil..BUT ever so often hundreds die trying to siphon off oil when an oil tanker collides...What does that say of this country, not a very good energy policy with all of that money, people should not have to endanger their lives like that. This is disgraceful.. The war lords in Africa are making the white folks in USA rich by purchasing their military hardware - guns, amunition etc...killing their own people. Blacks in the USA and the wider world must be willing to put the interest of their people FIRST. Corruption is rife in Africa. White folks are not responsible for the greed of these politicians..Unless their hearts are changed nothing will work. Perhaps this should be for another post...When I look and see what is happening in Africa. It seems that blacks will continue to blame other people for their distress, but personally I believe we are the ones that MUST forge our own destiny, if we continue to think that the white folks system must be dismantled in America for blacks to achieve I believe it is only a pipe dream.

Your take on Nigeria and the overall message you are sending on the continent is incomplete and flawed. To ignore or not know the dirty strategies employed by your favorite white exploiters to plunge us into this mess is shameful.
This is what i mean, do you blame people, Black or white for what they did not do?
If you do not know the past is very linked to the present.....a snake does not give birth to dog neither a dog to a snake.....Corruption, is never an Afreecan inheritance, it started with the invasion, indoctrination, conversion at sword and gun points into islam and christianity.....slavery has not ended.
In the 70s to the early 80s the Nigerian currency was one to one to the american dollars, what did the devils do? The american govt. through its agencies, the imf and the world bank, forced Nigeria to devalue the naira, why? HOW CAN AN AFREECAN CURRENCY BE EQUAL TO THE WHITE MASTERS WHO CREATED THIS MONETARY SYSTEM FOR EXPLOITATION N DOMINATION?
When your knowledge of the Motherland and people is limited to what you read in the white controled and dominated media, plus through their ****-heads like hilary dirtytin and obama , you tell nothing but lies.
Yes there is corruption everywhere the europeans set up their dirty dishonest sickstitutions, schools, churches,banks and so on.
What you do not know but claim to know is the lies western leaders feed their people at home about their dirty activities called foreign policy abroad.
Do you know that over 81 per cent of the raw materials american people live on comes from nonwhite lands, and that they get them cheaply by staging unrests, coups to disorganize and plunder?
Abiola was killed alongside Abacha in Nigeria to bring the new american backed govt. so the game can continue. In Zimbabwe, they tried in vain to get President Mugabe, but removed Mbeki of South Africa who telling the whole world the truth about the lies the western powers were spreading about Zimbabwe...all white farmers in Zimbabwe hold western passports, used the land for their home countries interests, land they grabbed from way back in the colonial days.
Can you tell me, give me a single example of where europeans or arabs gave back lands they stole using brutality to its rightful owners?
We are not deaf and dumb, we just do not have the bombs, cia, fbi, mi6, mossad, kgb to infiltrate, spy, disorganize and terrorize innocent people so we can plunder their resources and then turn around to play lament the corruption plaquing certain parts of the world.
Do you care to find out anything about the religion you adore apart from what you have BEEN feed since i dont know when? Have you ever heard the pope or the anglican bishop in england confessing to plundering and enslaving Afreecans for their land and resources? ARE YOU WAITING FOR THEM TO COME CONFESSING BEFORE YOU KNOW THEY ARE STILL IN CONTROL?
Our rulers are chosen for us to elect, colonialism has not ended, its disguised as, THE FRANCOPHONE GROUP= french controled and owned African land and people, The commonwealth of nations, british owned and controled with portugal and spain holding the remaining parts of the continent not taken over totally by the arabs.
Some people are very angry here knowing what we already know.
You have the right to your views but remember there is more to what you think and know to be the truth about Afreeca.
Afreecans are not short of ideas, we do not have to go about telling everybody how to free ourselves. something was in place before the invaders came.
You the believers in jesus and mohammad are the gate keepers now for the colonizers, you are their human sheild, you do not preach against white domination and exploitation in your churches and mosques but criticize and blame us for what your saviors children are doing round the world.
All europeans countries are christians, the own the major arms indutries on earth, they control all banks, schools, churches all institutions work, serve white interests.
Take your time to find out why some Afreecan leaders were murdered in the 60s, 70s n 80s.
We complain not blame for the truth to be known not only told.

Your take on Nigeria and the overall message you are sending on the continent is incomplete and flawed. To ignore or not know the dirty strategies employed by your favorite white exploiters to plunge us into this mess is shameful.
This is what i mean, do you blame people, Black or white for what they did not do?
If you do not know the past is very linked to the present.....a snake does not give birth to dog neither a dog to a snake.....Corruption, is never an Afreecan inheritance, it started with the invasion, indoctrination, conversion at sword and gun points into islam and christianity.....slavery has not ended.
In the 70s to the early 80s the Nigerian currency was one to one to the american dollars, what did the devils do? The american govt. through its agencies, the imf and the world bank, forced Nigeria to devalue the naira, why? HOW CAN AN AFREECAN CURRENCY BE EQUAL TO THE WHITE MASTERS WHO CREATED THIS MONETARY SYSTEM FOR EXPLOITATION N DOMINATION?
When your knowledge of the Motherland and people is limited to what you read in the white controled and dominated media, plus through their ****-heads like hilary dirtytin and obama , you tell nothing but lies.
Yes there is corruption everywhere the europeans set up their dirty dishonest sickstitutions, schools, churches,banks and so on.
What you do not know but claim to know is the lies western leaders feed their people at home about their dirty activities called foreign policy abroad.
Do you know that over 81 per cent of the raw materials american people live on comes from nonwhite lands, and that they get them cheaply by staging unrests, coups to disorganize and plunder?
Abiola was killed alongside Abacha in Nigeria to bring the new american backed govt. so the game can continue. In Zimbabwe, they tried in vain to get President Mugabe, but removed Mbeki of South Africa who telling the whole world the truth about the lies the western powers were spreading about Zimbabwe...all white farmers in Zimbabwe hold western passports, used the land for their home countries interests, land they grabbed from way back in the colonial days.
Can you tell me, give me a single example of where europeans or arabs gave back lands they stole using brutality to its rightful owners?
We are not deaf and dumb, we just do not have the bombs, cia, fbi, mi6, mossad, kgb to infiltrate, spy, disorganize and terrorize innocent people so we can plunder their resources and then turn around to play lament the corruption plaquing certain parts of the world.
Do you care to find out anything about the religion you adore apart from what you have BEEN feed since i dont know when? Have you ever heard the pope or the anglican bishop in england confessing to plundering and enslaving Afreecans for their land and resources? ARE YOU WAITING FOR THEM TO COME CONFESSING BEFORE YOU KNOW THEY ARE STILL IN CONTROL?
Our rulers are chosen for us to elect, colonialism has not ended, its disguised as, THE FRANCOPHONE GROUP= french controled and owned African land and people, The commonwealth of nations, british owned and controled with portugal and spain holding the remaining parts of the continent not taken over totally by the arabs.
Some people are very angry here knowing what we already know.
You have the right to your views but remember there is more to what you think and know to be the truth about Afreeca.
Afreecans are not short of ideas, we do not have to go about telling everybody how to free ourselves. something was in place before the invaders came.
You the believers in jesus and mohammad are the gate keepers now for the colonizers, you are their human sheild, you do not preach against white domination and exploitation in your churches and mosques but criticize and blame us for what your saviors children are doing round the world.
All europeans countries are christians, the own the major arms indutries on earth, they control all banks, schools, churches all institutions work, serve white interests.
Take your time to find out why some Afreecan leaders were murdered in the 60s, 70s n 80s.
We complain not blame for the truth to be known not only told.

I believe in the Oneness of All. All else, including Christianity and Islam, is Maya.

After we get thru, correctly, blaming YT for all the devilment he has, certainly, done to us, we still must grapple with the fact that he is not going to stop just because we call him on his crimes. From whence, then, is our salvation? From recognizing that YT is and always has only a minority of humanity. The only reason he, still, rules us is because we waste too much time and energy hating him. Obviously, hating him has not convinced him to cease oppressing us.

I offer a Way which will break his chains. It is so simple. All we have to do is stop trying to be him. The strategies of most Blacks who most Blacks listen to all involve trying to out-white YT. Either by being more violent than he, or by integrating with him which is also just trying to be him.

I am offering a better Way --- be better than him.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back