Black People Politics : Amos Wilson on Self-Hatred

thePreacher

BANNED
Dec 2, 2007
Dogville, USA
Occupation
Agent Of Change
...Not the anti-war, tree-hugging, commie cheerleaders again. Yuck. These are the same people who hide and remain passive when the wolves come knocking. They are just loud sheep who antagonize the wolf-hounds. Peace and military strength cannot be dissociated in the real world. War, poverty is usually the consequence of the absence of a strong military or internal security force to enforce peace. This is the Machiavellian reality.

You should know by now the whiteys are a dying race. Their glory days are over. Soon they will be conquered by the same bloodthirsty horde that is poised on our northern frontier. They too will join them when they have been conquered. It's only a matter of time. For the time being, if two enemies are fighting each other, do not interrupt them. Tree huggers are always interfering in matters than do not concern them and think they are morally superior.

Note though I consider Eritreans and Ethiopians as black. I don't think much of Somalians, we might just consider them as Arabs. But only open your mouth when they are attacking the Bantus or Nilotes. Obama has been ignoring Africa for too long; now he is making his move, hopefully not his last. He might help Africa more if he is reelected.

Another Black American who agrees with Obama's wars against African countries [Somalia, Eritea, Mali --- the list is slowly growing as the goals of Africom become clearer].

I admit to being surprised that, on a forum like Destee.com of all places, there would be members who post comments defending America's aggression against Africa. Certainly, this sort of thing did not happen in the Boy Bush years, not even in the Clinton years.

Are we witnessing a lost generation --- the demise of a once great people into a Self-hating subculture of Good Slaves wholly committed to helping Massa enslave other Blacks?

Take the time to listen to Amos Wilson as he talks about the necessity of White Supremacy to have a subclass of Self-hating blacks, who are essentially insane, whose job is to protect and defend the presumed right of Europeans to enslave everybody else:

Then grill me mercilessly as to what this has to do with Black American's overwhelming support of Obama.

Another Black American who agrees with Obama's wars against African countries [Somalia, Eritea, Mali --- the list is slowly growing as the goals of Africom become clearer].

I admit to being surprised that, on a forum like Destee.com of all places, there would be members who post comments defending America's aggression against Africa. Certainly, this sort of thing did not happen in the Boy Bush years, not even in the Clinton years.

Are we witnessing a lost generation --- the demise of a once great people into a Self-hating subculture of Good Slaves wholly committed to helping Massa enslave other Blacks?

Take the time to listen to Amos Wilson as he talks about the necessity of White Supremacy to have a subclass of Self-hating blacks, who are essentially insane, whose job is to protect and defend the presumed right of Europeans to enslave everybody else:

Then grill me mercilessly as to what this has to do with Black American's overwhelming support of Obama.

Istlota thanks for posting.

Its a big shame bro.....i sometimes think these are whites posing as Blacks here..how can i be Black and religiously Anti-Black?

Its a big shame bro.....i sometimes think these are whites posing as Blacks here..how can i be Black and religiously Anti-Black?

The late Dr. Amos Wilson taught that America is a criminal organization and that everyone who grows up in America, even Black Americans, get infected with the criminal values which America was built on and has been sustained, up till now, on.

He, also, said that, America being a criminal organization, it is not possible to work within the system to change it. He said the best you can do is tear it down and replace it with something better.

He even, at least once that I know of, specifically referred to it being impossible for a black president to change the criminality of America.

The late Dr. Amos Wilson taught that America is a criminal organization and that everyone who grows up in America, even Black Americans, get infected with the criminal values which America was built on and has been sustained, up till now, on.
S

He, also, said that, America being a criminal organization, it is not possible to work within the system to change it. He said the best you can do is tear it down and replace it with something better.

He even, at least once that I know of, specifically referred to it being impossible for a black president to change the criminality of America.

Did Dr. Wilson give any clear cut ideas as to what the replacement would be. It is one thing Istlota to see that something needs changing, but unless you have something meaningful to replace it with it would be like what we say here in Barbados "spinning a top in the mud". What about those African countries that have thrown off the shackles of colonialism. It seems like the replacement has not been a very viable one. The whole of Africa is in one big mess. The difference between blacks in the USA and those in Africa is Africa is a black continent.. (The African continent is rich, but what have the people achieve) Nigeria is one classic example, a country that is the world's third largest exporter of oil..BUT ever so often hundreds die trying to siphon off oil when an oil tanker collides...What does that say of this country, not a very good energy policy with all of that money, people should not have to endanger their lives like that. This is disgraceful.. The war lords in Africa are making the white folks in USA rich by purchasing their military hardware - guns, amunition etc...killing their own people. Blacks in the USA and the wider world must be willing to put the interest of their people FIRST. Corruption is rife in Africa. White folks are not responsible for the greed of these politicians..Unless their hearts are changed nothing will work. Perhaps this should be for another post...When I look and see what is happening in Africa. It seems that blacks will continue to blame other people for their distress, but personally I believe we are the ones that MUST forge our own destiny, if we continue to think that the white folks system must be dismantled in America for blacks to achieve I believe it is only a pipe dream.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back