Black Astrology : Amnatt77? inaugurations, Eclipse, President

Discussion in 'Black Astrology' started by Astrologer4U, Oct 31, 2008.

1. Astrologer4U

Astrologer4U Well-Known Member MEMBER

Self Employed
    Ratings:
    +486
    Amnatt, I am sorry dear but I am not an expert in that area. I understand what Solar eclipse can do to a persons chart so if I was to see Obamas chart I could give you more of my particular insight. However, I will leave you with this which I will take you through step by step...

What a Solar Eclipse means to Astrologers...

The Eclipse of the Sun
    The eclipse of the Sun has traditionally been viewed with dread over the ages, as the great giver of life seems inexplicably to disappear from the sky. Birds prepare for bed; the sky darkens in the middle of the day. It seems as though something dreadful is about to happen. Over the years, experience has shown us that old things come to an end (or are overthrown!) under a solar eclipse and a new beginning can be made. The effect on the world of eclipses has been seen to be generally felt for some six months, until the next eclipse then restructures the cosmic energies.

Astrologically, solar eclipses signify the fall of the mighty (or at least, they're in big trouble!). Depending where in the zodiac the eclipse occurs, stress is always placed on the matters governed by that sign, or sector of the zodiac. A powerful Solar Eclipse can create massive havoc, in accordance with other aspects in the heavens at the time.
    Got the Solar Eclipse info at this Link... http://www.astrologycom.com/eclipse.html

I know that Obama is a Leo which interestingly enough is the opposite of Aquarius. If we were to look at Obamas chart, the Eclipse would more than likely oppose his Sun in Leo. Aquarius is the Sign of the Masses, Brotherhood, Humanitarianism, Revolution al Change for the better, Freedom, Rebellion and the list goes on.

Now Amnatt, after what you just read about a Solar Eclipse, keep in mind what Aquarius rules.

Not only is the sign where the Eclipse occurs directly affected by the Eclipse but an indirect affect also affects the opposite sign which in this case is Leo, Obamas Sun Sign.

In Astrology the opposite aspect is 180 degrees. Here is some information on Oppositions...

The Opposition is where two planets appear opposite each other from the point of view of the earth. They are 180 degrees apart from each other. This is the 360 Degree circle divided by two. In number symbolism, the number two is a number of division and separation. The unity of the number one is broken. In the Bible after each day of creation it says 'and it was good' except for the second day where this phrase is missed out. Why was this ? It is because with the division created by having two forces there can be disharmony, separation, conflict and opposing ideas. In the symbol of the Tao we have both yin and yang, the two primary forces. If we look around us we see the world divided in two in all aspects of creation, man and woman, night and day, up and down, right and left. Everything we live by is a polarity. Yet in some way this division is also necessary and fundamental to creation. If everything remained a unity and a oneness there would be no separation, no freedom of choice between opposites, no right and wrong and nothing to be done or achieved. This nature of duality or the principle expressed by opposition is that there is dynamic between the two poles that animates creation.

We even see this is politics , we have the Republicans and the Democrats in the United States. Through the opposition and debate of these two sets of values we try to find what is the correct path. We need both of these entities to allow our political system to reach a correct balance. If both parties always agreed with another we would have no room for gaining a deeper understanding into the issues.

When the Sun and Moon are in opposition, it is the time of the full moon. The Full light of the Sun is reflected back by the moon. In a similar way when two planets are in opposition they reflect back the qualities of each other. There is however a tension between the two because they do not agree, as they are coming from different sides. Somehow though they are vital to each other to reach an understanding and a balance. In Astrology the Opposition of two planets in the sky also represents two fundamental forces in opposition in the psyche of a person, that are in need of reconciliation. Often a person associates with one side of the opposition and sees the other side as being out there in the world. They therefore find it in another person because they don't acknowledge it as being part of themselves. Let's take an example. A person is born under an opposition between the Moon and Mars. This person has both these forces inside of them. They have a desire to powerfully express their emotions. Since the two planets are in opposition though, they may associate with the Moon and feel emotional but not powerful. What happens is they are continually attracted to powerful people, since they resonate with the unexpressed Mars inside of themselves. They may have a succession of abusive or aggressive partners or just people who are strong and powerful that they admire. These people are showing them what they actually have inside of them. Once of course they acknowledge their own power they will no longer need to seek it in the outside world. This is the opposition in action. People with oppositions in their chart therefore often learn through relationship with another and in this way learn to acknowledge more of what is inside of themselves.

Got that information on oppositions at this link..
    http://www.risingpisces.com/aspects.php

I don't want to try and predict anything because I am not a psychic. However, some things can be fore seen with the use of Astrology but when working towards fore seeing something by the use of Astrology, it is not a simple thing. I am going to leave the final analysis up to you...

It depends on how you look a it, a solar return can be negative for some but positive for others. With that in mind, picture this.

Imagine this, Obama is the target and he is standing alone, the Sun is about to go into an Eclipse. The Sun is coming over the Horizon, slowly but surely in Eclipse form as it enters Aquarius, it comes 180 degrees in front of Obamas Sun. Obamas Sun, is now receiving all that energy from the Ecliptic Sun in Aquarius.

I hear that Mc Cain Sun sign is Virgo and his Rising Sign Is Libra. Not much to work with when dealing with the context of your question because his Sun nor his Rising has anything to do with Aquarius. However, I saw a possible chart for him which shows him having Mars In Leo... now that is a whole different story which I can't get into at this moment but will try to do later if you want me to.

Mc Cains Chart if you want to see it...
    http://www.astrofuturetrends.com/id88.html

What do you think?

Astrologer4U

2. Amnat77

Amnat77 Well-Known Member MEMBER

professional.
    Ratings:
    +2,622
    Wow! thanks for the info, from what i've seen online obama's rising is supposed to be Aquarius,so how will the eclipse affect him if this is the case?

i did a spread during last presidential debate don't know why something just told me to, i got the emperor for the last card, uhmmm.

3. Clyde C Coger Jr

Clyde C Coger Jr going above and beyond PREMIUM MEMBER

United States
    Speaker/Teacher/Author
    Home Page:
    Ratings:
    +12,075
    In the Spirit of Sankofa!

My Friend, Amnat77, for what its wortk, I am Aquarius, but don't take it any further:)

4. Amnat77

Amnat77 Well-Known Member MEMBER

professional.
    Ratings:
    +2,622

Yes sir! i wouldn't dream of it!:qqb006:

5. Astrologer4U

Self Employed
    Ratings:
    +486

Amnat, I don't like to believe what the birth time of someone else is unless I get it from them. That is why I told you that Mc cains chart was a (possible) chart. I went digging around and found a couple of different birth times for Obama on line. He should only have one birth time so why is it that he has three different birth times, you see what I am saying? If you go to different sites, they have Obama listed as a Scorpio rising and that really gets to me because they may or may not know what they are talking about. Obamas chart is featured in the Astrological monthly and he is featured in that magazinge as a Scorpio rising, now that really pisses me off, people will do anything even report a lie to make some money.

One particular birth time for him keeps popping up which is 7:24pm. I also found what is supposed to be his real birth certificate which say's the same time....http://www.astrologyweekly.com/astrology-news/barack-obama-natal-chart.php

Here is a chart according to that birth certificate...http://intraspec.ca/NatalChart-BarackObama.php

If this is his real birth certificate that would mean 7:24pm is his real birth time and that would make him an Aquarius rising which to me is really significant. That would mean that when the Solar Eclipse occurs, it will affect his sun sign and his Rising sign which would fall into the 1st house opposing his 7th house although his natal Sun is in the 6th house according to his chart based on 7:24pm. What that all means is Obamas first house will experience the Eclipse and 7th house which will trickle over into his 6th house where his natal Sun is sitting.

I have to double check to see how long a Solar eclipse last.

The first house is the house of self...

Description of the 1st house:

The first house is the house of self. If is the most personal and most powerful house in your chartfor it symbolizes you--your mannerisms, your style your disposition and temperament. This is hte house of your outward behavior, your likes and dislikes. The first house reveals both the way you present yourself to toehrs and the way the outside world sees you. It often indicates your physical characteristics, especially your head and facial features. Sometimes called the house ofself interest, it denotes what you want in life and how you go about achiving it. The place in your chart at whic this house begins is the most important point in a horoschope, for determines where all of the other houses will follow. In astrology the first house is thought of as a giant lens through which the rest of the chart is seen and intrpered.

6th house description:

This is the house of service and of health. Often called the house of service to others, it indicates your need to help others and to be useful in the world. In the old days it governed a persons attitude towards servants and those of inferior standing. In the modern day, this house rules your relationship with the people you work with, with those who are subordinates, and with your employers. The house often signifies whether you have a robust or delicate constitution, and what kinds of disease you may be subject to.

Description of the 7th house:

This is the house of partnership and marriage, On a persoanl level, it relates to your husband or wife, the mate you choose in life. It often indicates what kind of marriage you will have and whether you might divorce or remarry. This is your house of partnerships, not only in marriage but in wrok, business, legal affairs, and sometimes in politics. It covers legal unions or contracts you enter into, and both sides of a question or dispute. The seventh house concerns your ability to work harmoniously with others. Paradoxically it also governs what astrologers call your open enemies those who are usually your adversaries in the business or professional world. The seventh house is the opposite of the first house of self; here you blend your personality with others in order to pursue shared goals.

If we have the correct birth information, all of the above houses will be affected by the solar Eclipse in some kind of way. Obama also has natal planets in the 6th and 7th house so the Solar eclipse is going to cause an opposing energy towards those planets that are already there. It could be nagative, or it could be positive, it all depends on free will as well.

Sister Astrologer4u

6. Clyde C Coger Jr

Clyde C Coger Jr going above and beyond PREMIUM MEMBER

United States
    Speaker/Teacher/Author
    Home Page:
    Ratings:
    +12,075
    In the Spirit of Sankofa!

Amnat77,

A true Friend, thanks Amnat77, but now that you have Astrologer4U, I guess your visits to the Cross trhread will be null and void:)!

7. Astrologer4U

Self Employed
    Ratings:
    +486
    Clyde, I am sure Amnatt will still come to your thread.