Black Spirituality Religion : Amma Destroys

Music Producer

REGISTERED MEMBER
May 31, 2004
Amma Destroys

In my several years of studying our ancient ancestral religious and spiritual doctrines I did began to see a pattern of destruction. I began to wonder about this in an attempt to see other possible conclusions.

The Supreme Being gives us a choice between life and death not in the sense of life and death but in the sense of existence in relation to all life and earth itself and oblivion.

The Old Testament and Holy Scripture doctrine gives us a choice in the final outcome. After reading several Dogon Teachings and Egyptian Teachings these theologies end with the destruction of our current existence.

After so-called trolling several web sites dealing with religion and spirituality from the point of view of Africans and Caucasians I have come to understand why the last words of the Dogon Song is “Amma Destroys”. This is also in harmony with Egyptian main theology as to a conversation between Atum and Osiris. Atum as the Supreme Being is one of the most ancient and original Kemet theologies and I have yet to see any indications of Atum in ITS own Words not be invalidated as a reference to the Supreme Being.

In the dialogue between Atum and Osiris Atum Speaks of the day when IT will end Creation and turn everything back into the primordial chaos as it once came and Atum and Osiris will turn into a type of snake to swim off into the primordial essence.
-----Spell 175 and also confirmed in Coffin Text which is even older----

After interviewing several people over the net and their relationship with the Supreme Being and their steadfastness in rejecting that relationship I know understand why the last words of the Dogon Song and Egyptian Theology presents the last acts of the Supreme Being as Destruction of ALL.

------------------------------------------------------
Deut:30:19: I call heaven and earth to record this day against you, that I have set before you life and death, blessing and cursing: therefore choose life, that both thou and thy seed may live:

Humans are on the path of choosing death because we teach ourselves to reject the Supreme Being and ITS Authority for some reason or another.

In my talks with the masses I can know understand exactly why Egyptian Theology ends with our destruction and why the last words of the Dogon Song is Amma Destroys, HE will cause destruction of the world.

I don’t know if we can turn this around or not, The Dogon Song and Egyptian Theology do not attempt to answer that question. So far the Old Testament is the only one that attempts to answer this question with a conditional, “Yes”. That condition is we turn back to the Supreme Being.

Peace and Blessing and thanks to all for aiding in my personal growth and understanding.

Music Producer said:
Amma Destroys

In my several years of studying our ancient ancestral religious and spiritual doctrines I did began to see a pattern of destruction. I began to wonder about this in an attempt to see other possible conclusions.

The Supreme Being gives us a choice between life and death not in the sense of life and death but in the sense of existence in relation to all life and earth itself and oblivion.

The Old Testament and Holy Scripture doctrine gives us a choice in the final outcome. After reading several Dogon Teachings and Egyptian Teachings these theologies end with the destruction of our current existence.

After so-called trolling several web sites dealing with religion and spirituality from the point of view of Africans and Caucasians I have come to understand why the last words of the Dogon Song is “Amma Destroys”. This is also in harmony with Egyptian main theology as to a conversation between Atum and Osiris. Atum as the Supreme Being is one of the most ancient and original Kemet theologies and I have yet to see any indications of Atum in ITS own Words not be invalidated as a reference to the Supreme Being.

In the dialogue between Atum and Osiris Atum Speaks of the day when IT will end Creation and turn everything back into the primordial chaos as it once came and Atum and Osiris will turn into a type of snake to swim off into the primordial essence.
-----Spell 175 and also confirmed in Coffin Text which is even older----

After interviewing several people over the net and their relationship with the Supreme Being and their steadfastness in rejecting that relationship I know understand why the last words of the Dogon Song and Egyptian Theology presents the last acts of the Supreme Being as Destruction of ALL.

Deut:30:19: I call heaven and earth to record this day against you, that I have set before you life and death, blessing and cursing: therefore choose life, that both thou and thy seed may live:

Humans are on the path of choosing death because we teach ourselves to reject the Supreme Being and ITS Authority for some reason or another.

In my talks with the masses I can know understand exactly why Egyptian Theology ends with our destruction and why the last words of the Dogon Song is Amma Destroys, HE will cause destruction of the world.

I don’t know if we can turn this around or not, The Dogon Song and Egyptian Theology do not attempt to answer that question. So far the Old Testament is the only one that attempts to answer this question with a conditional, “Yes”. That condition is we turn back to the Supreme Being.

Peace and Blessing and thanks to all for aiding in my personal growth and understanding.
Remember months ago the response to the idea of ATUM as the Supreme Being from the oldest, pre-Dynastic references. And it is from ATUM that the image of "Adam" was "Created". Atum (Atom) is the most basic "element" from which ALL LIFE emerges. This also was early represented as KheperRA. A form of ATUM was TEM or ATEM who is the FIRST mentioned among the Heliopolitan "company of gods".The name means "to be complete", "to make and end of".

In this context it is clear that "completion" and "the end" is associated with this Supreme Being. Even if one rejects the idea of a single, supreme being, or the concept of "One God" it is clear that "Supreme", in this context, refers to the FIRST, which also is the LAST who will "make and end of" ALL THINGS.

And important aspect of this is "He is always depicted in human form". ANOTHER FORM IS ATMU AND THESE VARIATIONS ARE DUE TO VARIOUS "TRANSLATIONS" BUT ALL REFER TO THE SAME, ONE GOD AND SUPPREME BEING.

Humans are "on the path of choosing death" becuase it is the WILL of the Divine Intelligences. We have been "enchanted" by the Tomb-"gender" (WOMB and TAIL) and reject the HEAD (Divine Mind).

We have become like dogs in head chasing behind the tail.

We have been "poisoned" and do not know our "sacred names" or the name of the Sacred.

Peace and Blessing to those with Truth Over-standing Lies and Vain-glorious Illusion.

OmowaleX said:
Remember months ago the response to the idea of ATUM as the Supreme Being from the oldest, pre-Dynastic references. And it is from ATUM that the image of "Adam" was "Created". Atum (Atom) is the most basic "element" from which ALL LIFE emerges. This also was early represented as KheperRA. A form of ATUM was TEM or ATEM who is the FIRST mentioned among the Heliopolitan "company of gods".The name means "to be complete", "to make and end of".

In this context it is clear that "completion" and "the end" is associated with this Supreme Being. Even if one rejects the idea of a single, supreme being, or the concept of "One God" it is clear that "Supreme", in this context, refers to the FIRST, which also is the LAST who will "make and end of" ALL THINGS.

And important aspect of this is "He is always depicted in human form". ANOTHER FORM IS ATMU AND THESE VARIATIONS ARE DUE TO VARIOUS "TRANSLATIONS" BUT ALL REFER TO THE SAME, ONE GOD AND SUPPREME BEING.

Humans are "on the path of choosing death" becuase it is the WILL of the Divine Intelligences. We have been "enchanted" by the Tomb-"gender" (WOMB and TAIL) and reject the HEAD (Divine Mind).

We have become like dogs in head chasing behind the tail.

We have been "poisoned" and do not know our "sacred names" or the name of the Sacred.

Peace and Blessing to those with Truth Over-standing Lies and Vain-glorious Illusion.

The ONE thing I will add to this is that ATUM and its various forms also are identical to AMMA and ATMA.

I will leave this to further investigation by those seeking Truth and Over-Standing.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back