Black People : AMERO - Hold onto your...

Zulile

REGISTERED MEMBER
Jun 24, 2007
Occupation
HR/Finance
I am curious to know why I'm not reading/hearing more about this soon to be new currency - the Amero - soon to be the 'oldschool USA' new "North American Union" $$ -Is the US intentionally bankrupting the country in order to make the introduction of this new currency more welcome? I'll admit I'm not following the story very closly myself - but then again, I've already been hit by the transition to the Euro so know the pain - but we ALL knew it was coming years before it hit us - but the Americans seem.. eerily silent about it all...

Are you aware of the Amero and what it is going to do to you?

The Amero - North American Currency

Amero is coming? New World Order bucks

THE AMERO vs. THE DOLLAR

http://www.gold-eagle.com/editorials_05/kirby062806.html
As a line in the above National Ledger article reads, "Our currency will be replaced with the "Amero." And, we'll be one giant step closer to the U.N.'s perverse dream of a one-world government."

Whether or not there is any truth that some individuals or groups would like to economically or politically unify Canada, Mexico, and the United States, the peripheral alarm regarding the replacement of the Dollar with a currency named the "Amero" is worth exploring.

An Amero for Your Thoughts
By: Brian Farmer
October 15, 2007

http://www.thenewamerican.com/node/5850

On May 16, 2002, then-Mexican President Vicente Fox gave a speech in Madrid, Spain, in which he stated:

Eventually, our long-range objective is to establish with the United States, but also with Canada, our other regional partner, an ensemble of connections and institutions similar to those created by the European Union....

The new framework we wish to construct is inspired in the example of the European Union.

Part of the framework that fostered the creation of the European Union (EU) was an institution called the European Economic and Monetary Union (EMU). The implementation of the EMU culminated with the adoption of the euro on January 1, 1999 as the official currency of 11 EU member states.

Even before Fox’s Madrid speech, the example of the EU was already inspiring some academics to consider the creation of a North American Monetary Union. In a 1999 paper entitled, “The Case for the Amero: The Economics and Politics of a North American Monetary Union,” Canadian economist Herbert G. Grubel explained his ideas for creating a North American regional currency, and coined the term “amero.” On the U.S. side of the border, Robert Pastor, a noted political scientist and member of the Council on Foreign Relations, is leading the charge for adopting a North American currency. In his 2001 book, Toward a North American Community, Pastor speaks approvingly of the concept of the amero, claiming that “in the long term, the amero is in the best interests of all three countries.”

haven't heard about it, hey because

Zulile said:
I am curious to know why I'm not reading/hearing more about this soon to be new currency - the Amero - soon to be the 'oldschool USA' new "North American Union" $$ -Is the US intentionally bankrupting the country in order to make the introduction of this new currency more welcome? I'll admit I'm not following the story very closly myself - but then again, I've already been hit by the transition to the Euro so know the pain - but we ALL knew it was coming years before it hit us - but the Americans seem.. eerily silent about it all...

THE AMERO vs. THE DOLLAR

As a line in the above National Ledger article reads, "Our currency will be replaced with the "Amero." And, we'll be one giant step closer to the U.N.'s perverse dream of a one-world government."

Whether or not there is any truth that some individuals or groups would like to economically or politically unify Canada, Mexico, and the United States, the peripheral alarm regarding the replacement of the Dollar with a currency named the "Amero" is worth exploring.

October 15, 2007

On May 16, 2002, then-Mexican President Vicente Fox gave a speech in Madrid, Spain, in which he stated:

Eventually, our long-range objective is to establish with the United States, but also with Canada, our other regional partner, an ensemble of connections and institutions similar to those created by the European Union....

The new framework we wish to construct is inspired in the example of the European Union.

Part of the framework that fostered the creation of the European Union (EU) was an institution called the European Economic and Monetary Union (EMU). The implementation of the EMU culminated with the adoption of the euro on January 1, 1999 as the official currency of 11 EU member states.

Even before Fox’s Madrid speech, the example of the EU was already inspiring some academics to consider the creation of a North American Monetary Union. In a 1999 paper entitled, “The Case for the Amero: The Economics and Politics of a North American Monetary Union,” Canadian economist Herbert G. Grubel explained his ideas for creating a North American regional currency, and coined the term “amero.” On the U.S. side of the border, Robert Pastor, a noted political scientist and member of the Council on Foreign Relations, is leading the charge for adopting a North American currency. In his 2001 book, Toward a North American Community, Pastor speaks approvingly of the concept of the amero, claiming that “in the long term, the amero is in the best interests of all three countries.”

we're having enough trouble staying pace with these phony "federal" reserve notes we use now

Big Issue in Texas

Zulile said:

THE AMERO vs. THE DOLLAR

October 15, 2007

Thanks to Ron Paul and his supporters.
http://www.dailypaul.com/node/32400

Some say its real and some say its fake. But I been saying for the past few weeks that gold prices will be falling and to start divesting from american banks and looking to convert some currency and re-invest in at least one foreign exchange not dependent on the dollar.

I said it before and I will say it once more. White "conservatism" has been defeated in this country. It is a constant theme among republicans. I have been listening to a lot of conservative radio progams lately to get their perspectives on the election and they are unhappy with the choices they have left. And they know they have been weakened so many of them are pulling out.

They are scared to death of hillary clinton and what it will mean for the us economy.

The problem with the AMERO is that they are tightening, not relaxing the border with Mexico. And if you drive from El Paso headed east you see it. So many state troopers its like a war zone.

What I'd like to know is how is the AMERO going to work when the bankers are buying the presidency?

http://www.dailypaul.com/node/33725

Note: I do NOT support ron paul and have been blasting some of his supporters on my space. However, I must admit that they have a serious "street team" that is dealing with some issues that all others are remaining silent on.

The AMERO is one of those issues.

This has also been discussed on the Michael Reagan Show.

Which is why most conservative republicans are afraid also of John McCain.

"Open Borders Policy"

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back