Black People : AmeriKKKan Psy- Op Barbarism

JRS Writer

REGISTERED MEMBER
May 6, 2003
POSITIVELY BLACK

Junious Ricardo Stanton

AmeriKKKan Psy- Op Barbarism

In its' desperation to quell the resistance and guerilla insurgency against the AmeriKKKan invasion and occupation of Iraq, the Bush administration is resorting to ancient methods of instilling fear to discourage and dishearten the Iraqi people. The AmeriKKKan forces attacked a palace reportedly used by a cousin of Saddam Hussein on a tip (there are multi million dollar bounties on the heads of Saddam Hussein his family and top operatives) in which Hussein's two sons Uday and Qusay were reported killed. Now the US military are using satellite communications technology to display the bodies to the world, like during European mediaeval times when dissidents, "heretics", criminals or political rivals were murdered by the state or hired assassins and their bodies were allowed to rot in public to dissuade their followers from continuing the fight and strike fear in the hearts of the general populous. The Bush administration claims they showed the reconstructed bodies to convince the Iraqi people the Hussein regime is finished, but that is administration propaganda. The real goal is a psychological warfare gambit aimed at both the Iraqis and US population. Displaying the bodies was designed to shock the Iraqis and send the message "this is the fate of all those who resist and oppose the US occupation and take over of Iraq." For the AmeriKKKans the photos are designed to rekindle their bloodlust similar to lynchings where whites who attended or participated in the dastardly and vile deeds sent postcards to friends and relatives or cut off pieces of the victims bodies (usually their genitals) as souvenirs. The idea is to instill fear in both the victim's peer group and the AmeriKKKans. They want the Iraqis to think long and hard about continuing the resistence and guerilla tactics that are making the Bush administration and their architects of the Iraq invasion look bad in the eyes of the world. The message for the AmeriKKKan population is "we are serious, we will win and violent death is the reward of all who oppose us." It also desensitizes the public to the carnage of war, which by all indications will continue in Iraq and throughout the globe because Bush has announced he will send US troops to Liberia.

The attack and murder of the Hussein sons (if it really was them) is being touted as "a victory" for "coalition forces". This is all part of a very deliberate psy-ops campaign, to make it appear the AmeriKKKan forces are winning militarily, to intimidate the Iraqi people so they turn their hearts and minds favorably toward the AmeriKKKan invaders and away from the Iraqi resistence fighters. Notice how the wording now in press releases and news conferences is "coalition forces", this is being done to change the perception the invasion is a unilateral move on the part of the US and Britain to expropriate Iraqi oil. The photos were distributed globally via satellite after US military morticians cleaned the bodies, reconstructed the facial features, reduced the swelling and filled in the bullet and shrapnel tissue damage. Releasing the photos runs counter to US policy in both Gulf Wars I and II where the corporate owned media eschewed displaying photos of corpses either military or civilian. Now to bolster their attempts at squashing the Iraqi resistence and taking the heat off of the Bush administration for their obvious lack of planning for the sustained resistence to their invasion and occupation of Iraq, Bush and Co. are forced ro resort to ancient practices in an attempt to influence the minds of the Iraqi population. Perhaps their strategy will work but there is also the very real possibility it will backfire on them. Remember Iraq is the region of the world where "an eye for an eye, tooth for tooth" originated! The very day of the announcement of the Hussein killings, two US soldiers were killed in ambushes and attacks. The administration came under increasing criticism because of escalating US casualties following Bush's declaration hostilities were over. So Bush and Co. were desperate to latch on to something, anything to quell the criticism of the war and the increased scrutiny of Bush's State of The Union speech which was his justification for going to war in the first place. Time will tell if these latest photo/psy- ops will turn the tide in Iraq. For the time being it has taken some of the pressure off of Bush which it was designed to do. Retired military generals are making the talk show and pro-war/administration cable channel rounds to trumpet the deaths of Uday and Qusay and commenting on the photos as an indication the US is making progress in the war. Their other objective is to get more support from the international community which is reluctant to bail AmeriKKKa out of it's latest quagmire.

I can't stand Bush at all...he could have sent a mediator in to maybe talk those poor young men out of the house. Quasy and Uday were reasonable men who carried themselves with honour and class. Bush and his cronies in the whitehouse just want to kill innocent men like those two as well as other minorities just for oil. I'm sorry if i seem to be ranting but i just broke up with my boyfriend julian and am in no mood to listen to bush and his anti homosexual and racist cronies anymore. I have done nothing but lay awake at night wondering how their poor father is feeling now that his two young boys are full of bullets. I demand from Bush..what have they done to deserve this?

Dear Scopevale,
The Hussein sons were no choir boys, they were part of a ruthless regime that ordered and carried out many brutal acts against the Iraqi people. Having said that, they were no more ruthless or psychopathic than the rest of the dictators rogues and crooks the US CIA, IMF and World Bank prop up all over the world. That is the hypocrisy of this war and the way it is being framed by the US mass media. The "War on Terrorism" is a total sham and fabrication, a veneer merely to cover Bush & Co.'s blatant imperialism and moral bankrupcy. The US as MLK Jr. said years ago is "the greatest purveyor of violence in the world today" along with her cohorts Israel and England. By displaying the bodies like they did the US is sinking deeper into the abyss of moral degeneracy and barbarism.
Peace,
JRS

I BELIEVE THAT THOSE TWO MEN ALSO HOLD THE TRUE STORY ABOUT WHAT HAPPENED ON SEPTEMBER 11 AND NOW THEIR DEAD.
I BET THAT IF THE U.S. FIND ANY OTHER OF THE TOP PEOPLE THEY WILL BRING THEM BACK DEAD ALSO. THEY DONT WANT THE WORLD TO KNOW THE TRUTH ABOUT 9\11. ABOUT WHAT ROLE THE U.S. PLAYED IN THAT MASSACRE OF ALL THOSE AMERICAN PEOPLE.
YOU DO MAKE ONE WONDER IF THE BODIES ARE INDEED HUSSEINS SONS. AFTER ALL THEY DONT HAVE ANY DNA TO PROVE THAT THOSE TWO MEN ARE INDEED HUSSEINS SONS.

Welcome to the forums scopevale!!!Thanks for sharing your opinions...Hope you enjoy your stay!!

quote from PurpleMoons," You do make one wonder if the bodies are indeed Husseins sons. After all they don't have any dna to prove that those two men are indeed Husseins sons."

When I heard about Hussein's two sons being killed I had my deception detector on because I'm well aware of the trickery and deciet of certain entities and history has proved this to us. Why did they decide to parade the bodies on th television for the world to see? I didn't choose to view this because I thought it was just plain sick!!! This gave me new but not suprising insight into the personality of the consciousness of this culture. The entire scenario also reminded me of a book I read titled, "1984" by George Orwell.. These are really interesting times because it seems that certain entities are really trying to bring the heat...strong!! and deception which leads to confusion has always been their best weapon...
Peace..

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back