Black People : Amerikkkan Climax

and i contend that hummer

I think what happens is Change is good for some and bad for others, but nevertheless, it is Change.

As for the Hummer, this was simply another military tool passed down to the public to express their socio-economic status. I mean really - if an SUV was supposed to be used for carrying around sporting good and outdoor equipment, what is the purpose of buying this heavy vehicle if not for its intended purpose?

Just some things that I think about when it comes to things like this...

KWABENA

signified the climax and hence we are on the downside of a hyperbola
in more ways than one

what is the purpose of buying this heavy vehicle if not for its intended purpose?

thank you for making my point

signified the climax and hence we are on the downside of a hyperbola
in more ways than one

thank you for making my point

To be real with you, one of my even bigger problems with this vehicle is the fact that it is this vehicle and others like it that are responsible for the environmental conditions and energy status present today. From the minute I read that a Humvee takes up almost 3x as much gas as smaller vehicles, I began thinking...then I concluded that if you can get people to drop buying and driving around all these big vehicles, maybe there will not be such a bad energy crisis.

Perhaps this is why Sustainability initiatives are being stressed.

KWABENA

yes i feel you greatly brethren

maybe there will not be such a bad energy crisis.
KWABENA

there is no energy crisis

the crisis is the fact that the powers that be won't give control up

with the right solar panels, if we captured the sun's energy between 12 noon and 1300 hours on any given day you would have enough energy to supply
the world for ONE YEAR, we could easily store energy for 40,000 years
easy, so the psuedo-crisis is there to create fear that there is
a lack of something and you/we pay dearly for it

this game is falling apart it's over i can see it now, i thought that
there was another way but there isn't the rules of the universe are clear
it's unfortunate that wars will have to be fought before people will let this reality (matrix) go

amerikkkan climax...

people for the most part aren't gonna stop doing whatever it is unless they are living outside of thier means[you know-the brother in the hood with that hummer parked in from of his one bedroom apt peeping for the snatchman]now what most of us do is shop smarter[buy one instead of two]you see amerikkka is a cocky country which means that we're cocky too[and yes i'm talking about blacks because we ain't gonna stop spending]question-if you put a cheaper brand of sugar in your coffee would it taste as sweet?...answer-yes it would.

great points OLDIESMAN

people for the most part aren't gonna stop doing whatever it is unless they are living outside of thier means[you know-the brother in the hood with that hummer parked in from of his one bedroom apt peeping for the snatchman]now what most of us do is shop smarter[buy one instead of two]you see amerikkka is a cocky country which means that we're cocky too[and yes i'm talking about blacks because we ain't gonna stop spending]question-if you put a cheaper brand of sugar in your coffee would it taste as sweet?...answer-yes it would.

but what happens when there's NO sugar?

:?:

are we prepared to do without?

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back