Black People Politics : AmeriKKKa Wasn't All That Great B4 My Presidency!!!!!

Fine1952

The Age of Aquarius
PREMIUM MEMBER
Sep 27, 2005
USA
Occupation
Healthcare Provider
I've already made Amerikkka great again.jpg

(Hat Is Photoshopped)

The List of 358 Obama Accomplishments So Far, With Citations
(Assessment: Collected almost 4 months ago)
June 14, 2016

"...In 2008, we elected the most progressive president in history. And regardless of the negativity, when you actually look at the record, there has been a lot of progress since January 20, 2009. If you’ll recall, when he took over the reins of power, the economy was in free-fall and we were practically a world laughingstock. That is no longer the case.

Here is a list of many of President Obama’s accomplishments as President. Every one of them has a citation, so no one can dismiss them out of hand, although many have tried since I started to compile this list Even with the obstacles we gave him, especially the Republican Congress, this President will leave behind a wonderful legacy

If we want to win elections – and in a democracy, that has to be our main goal – we have to make people want to vote for us. That means accentuating the positive, and talking about how great we are, especially compared to the alternative...."

http://www.kolumnmagazine.com/2016/06/14/list-358-obama-accomplishments-far-citations-kolumn-magazine/

Fine1952

The Age of Aquarius
PREMIUM MEMBER
Sep 27, 2005
USA
Occupation
Healthcare Provider
Obama: America Is Great Again Already
The president rejected the Republican narrative of decay and weakness in his last State of the Union address.
BY SUZY KHIMM
January 12, 2016
https://newrepublic.com/article/127542/obama-america-great-already
"...In his final State of the Union address, President Obama all but called Donald Trump out by name. Instead, he tried to outline the case for optimism about America’s future: We don’t need to Make America Great Again, because America Is Great Already. ..."

Clyde C Coger Jr

going above and beyond
PREMIUM MEMBER
Nov 17, 2006
Occupation
Speaker/Teacher/Author
Say that, Fine1952 ... and notwithstanding Obstructionism faced from a racist Congress, yup!

View attachment 7010
(Hat Is Photoshopped)

The List of 358 Obama Accomplishments So Far, With Citations
(Assessment: Collected almost 4 months ago)
June 14, 2016

"...In 2008, we elected the most progressive president in history. And regardless of the negativity, when you actually look at the record, there has been a lot of progress since January 20, 2009. If you’ll recall, when he took over the reins of power, the economy was in free-fall and we were practically a world laughingstock. That is no longer the case.

Here is a list of many of President Obama’s accomplishments as President. Every one of them has a citation, so no one can dismiss them out of hand, although many have tried since I started to compile this list Even with the obstacles we gave him, especially the Republican Congress, this President will leave behind a wonderful legacy

If we want to win elections – and in a democracy, that has to be our main goal – we have to make people want to vote for us. That means accentuating the positive, and talking about how great we are, especially compared to the alternative...."

http://www.kolumnmagazine.com/2016/06/14/list-358-obama-accomplishments-far-citations-kolumn-magazine/

Destee Chat

Latest profile posts

Destee wrote on Joyce's profile.
Thanks for the Blessing! Love You! :kiss:
Making sure I do more than I did yesterday. Progress is the Concept.
Ms Drea wrote on yahsistah's profile.
Welcome Back Sister!!
Love and Blessings!!
Hey Sister Destee just logged in to say Love you and miss you much! Hope you are well.
Destee wrote on candeesweet's profile.
Hi Sweetie Pie Honey Bunch!!!! :love: ... it's good to see you! I hope you and yours are all well and staying safe. I Love You! :kiss: