Law Forum : America's Taser Problem: 8 Unfortunate Tasing Incidents

Keita Kenyatta

REGISTERED MEMBER
Feb 7, 2004
A naked man gets stunned in Walmart, a Florida cop sends a handcuffed girl into a coma, and other strange, dark tales of the Taser
Police across the U.S. are increasingly turning to Tasers as a non-lethal way to subdue suspects and apprehend criminals. But there's a big problem, Amnesty International said earlier this month: At least 500 Americans have died after being Tased by law enforcement officers since 2001, either during their arrest or while in custody. Usually, the police are cleared of wrongdoing, as in the case of Florida Highway Patrol Trooper Daniel Cole, who Tased a handcuffed 20-year-old, causing her to slip, crack her head, and fall into a persistent vegetative state. Here, eight strange, sad, or darkly amusing Taser incidents from recent history:
1. Running away in handcuffsThe Florida Department of Law Enforcement concluded last week that Cole's actions in the September 2011 Tasing of Danielle Maudsley "we

http://news.yahoo.com/americas-taser-problem-8-unfortunate-tasing-incidents-174000067.html

Yes ... it's way krazee out there ... electrical shocks thru my body?! ... please ... i'd be one of the ones that died.

So i gotta keep myself completely away from any situation that might end in such ... to the degree that i can.

Thanks For Sharing.

Much Love and Peace.

:heart:

Destee

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back