Black Entertainment : America's Next Top Model

CarrieMonet said:
I really liked Tocarra, thought she was very pretty and confident. She let the judges take her head out of the game with their wishy washy comments.

I was disappointed in Tyra for picking Anne over her because all of the photographers said Anne takes bad pics.

But in the end I'm rooting for shorty...Eva. Yaya is just too dang conceited.

Gyrrl, if that ain't tha' truth!!!!. I think that Ya'Ya is very pretty,and so is Eva. But to me ,YaYa is a major @** kisser!!! I can't stand that in a person!.I thought that Toccara was in it for the long run but I guess she wasn't as strong as I thought she was....too bad....

Yeah I was disappointed too, I don't know why they would want a person who doesn't give a hoot about themselves to be the Next Top Model, espescially when they walk into the Judges room with a DIRTY Shirt- did you catch that close-up Gyrll? tha' shirt was DIIRRTTTYY!!

Cedric Denson said:
:haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

That was funny!

But I am with you when you say "When he/she is gone - you betta' believe that I'm turning tha' channel!!!."

I do that when I watch Fear Factor! But lately, Black folks have been :karate: them, :getout: out of the show, making their talents look :garbage: :whip: that behin', and I :congrats: them for the :spank: they are giving to Amerikkka. All our talented Black folks need to keep :kick:! :lol:

Cedric Denson

Yeah, Cedric, I be watching Fear Factor too! and the very minute that one of ours get eliminated- 'flip', there goes the cahnnel, it ain't worth watching no' mo'!. The same thing goes for Elimidate and The 5th Wheel. I don't know if you watch those shows or not tho', but it pretty much applies to ALL shows.
But one show that I can't stand is that new show on UPN with Boris Kodjoe and Nicole Ari Parker- OOO I cant STAND that Show, even if it is Black Folks on it!!!!!!! :time: I be like ' Is it over yet?' :time: 'It's takin' forever, c'mon, I wanna watch Seinfield" (YEAH I watch Seinfield - WHAT?- them white peoples are CRAZY!!!!)

1hotvirgowoman!

You sound too interesting! I don't care what anyone says. Allow me to re-welcome you into the Destee Family!

Nicole Ari Parker and Boris Kodjoe are for TV Drama series and movies, definetly not comedy. They are not fit for that, and they are not funny; they are just interesting actors.

Cedric Denson

But one show that I can't stand is that new show on UPN with Boris Kodjoe and Nicole Ari Parker- OOO I cant STAND that Show, even if it is Black Folks on it!!!!!!!

I have to agree with you, I watched it once and hated it! They need to just enjoy their marriage and their upcoming bundle of joy.

I am always shocked when someone black wins on Fear Factor...not because they can't but because I'm in shock they actually would eat bull balls/nuts or earth worms. :help:

Cedric Denson said:
1hotvirgowoman!

You sound too interesting! I don't care what anyone says. Allow me to re-welcome you into the Destee Family!

Nicole Ari Parker and Boris Kodjoe are for TV Drama series and movies, definetly not comedy. They are not fit for that, and they are not funny; they are just interesting actors.

Cedric Denson

Cedric Bruh', Thank You for your re-welcoming! I gladly accept Cutie!. Do you watch Seinfield(be truthful now)?. I think that You are interesting as well, are you a Virgo? You seem very orginized in your approach to things.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back