Black Entertainment : America's Next Top Model

1hotvirgowoman

REGISTERED MEMBER
Oct 25, 2004
Did any body watch ANTM last night?. They got rid of Toccara, now I don't even want'a watch it no more!!!!. I thought that she was makin' waves for all the Plus-sized chicks out there, now she will be no more!!!.They need to get rid of that chick Ana, she's too D*** clingy!!. I can go on and on about this.
Who do ya'll think is gon' when this year? I'm voting for Ya-Ya....

Only three words to describe Amerikkka's Next Top Model:

EURO-AMERIKKKAN BULL-****!

Pardon my language, but that is all just a way for Amerikkka to make more money and produce more unecessary entertainment. Besides, I am willing to bet that the winner, no matter who it is, I definetly NOT the finest Model in the country!

Cedric Denson

Cedric Denson said:
Only three words to describe Amerikkka's Next Top Model:

EURO-AMERIKKKAN BULL-****!

Pardon my language, but that is all just a way for Amerikkka to make more money and produce more unecessary entertainment. Besides, I am willing to bet that the winner, no matter who it is, I definetly NOT the finest Model in the country!

Cedric Denson

Yeah, but still, it's entertaining. I'll watch anything that has a Black Person in it. When he/she is gone - you betta' believe that I'm turning tha' channel!!!. We all know that the winner is never really as fine as they put them up to be, that's usually because everyone has their own sense of what Beauty is, even if it is Butt-ugly :hulk: .......I still like it tho'!

1hotvirgowoman said:
Yeah, but still, it's entertaining. I'll watch anything that has a Black Person in it. When he/she is gone - you betta' believe that I'm turning tha' channel!!!. We all know that the winner is never really as fine as they put them up to be, that's usually because everyone has their own sense of what Beauty is, even if it is Butt-ugly :hulk: .......I still like it tho'!

:haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

That was funny!

But I am with you when you say "When he/she is gone - you betta' believe that I'm turning tha' channel!!!."

I do that when I watch Fear Factor! But lately, Black folks have been :karate: them, :getout: out of the show, making their talents look :garbage: :whip: that behin', and I :congrats: them for the :spank: they are giving to Amerikkka. All our talented Black folks need to keep :kick:! :lol:

Cedric Denson

I really liked Tocarra, thought she was very pretty and confident. She let the judges take her head out of the game with their wishy washy comments.

I was disappointed in Tyra for picking Anne over her because all of the photographers said Anne takes bad pics.

But in the end I'm rooting for shorty...Eva. Yaya is just too dang conceited.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back