Black Entertainment : America's Next Top Model

Discussion in 'Black Entertainment' started by 1hotvirgowoman, Nov 11, 2004.

1. 1hotvirgowoman

1hotvirgowoman Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +6
    Did any body watch ANTM last night?. They got rid of Toccara, now I don't even want'a watch it no more!!!!. I thought that she was makin' waves for all the Plus-sized chicks out there, now she will be no more!!!.They need to get rid of that chick Ana, she's too D*** clingy!!. I can go on and on about this.
    Who do ya'll think is gon' when this year? I'm voting for Ya-Ya....

2. KWABENA

KWABENA STAFF STAFF

United States
    Leader-Student-Teacher
    Ratings:
    +367
    Only three words to describe Amerikkka's Next Top Model:

EURO-AMERIKKKAN BULL-****!

Pardon my language, but that is all just a way for Amerikkka to make more money and produce more unecessary entertainment. Besides, I am willing to bet that the winner, no matter who it is, I definetly NOT the finest Model in the country!

Cedric Denson

3. 1hotvirgowoman

Ratings:
    +6
    Yeah, but still, it's entertaining. I'll watch anything that has a Black Person in it. When he/she is gone - you betta' believe that I'm turning tha' channel!!!. We all know that the winner is never really as fine as they put them up to be, that's usually because everyone has their own sense of what Beauty is, even if it is Butt-ugly :hulk: .......I still like it tho'!

4. KWABENA

KWABENA STAFF STAFF

United States
    Leader-Student-Teacher
    Ratings:
    +367

:haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

That was funny!

But I am with you when you say "When he/she is gone - you betta' believe that I'm turning tha' channel!!!."

I do that when I watch Fear Factor! But lately, Black folks have been :karate: them, :getout: out of the show, making their talents look :garbage: :whip: that behin', and I :congrats: them for the :spank: they are giving to Amerikkka. All our talented Black folks need to keep :kick:! :lol:

Cedric Denson

5. CarrieMonet

CarrieMonet Well-Known Member MEMBER

Love my job!
    Ratings:
    +15
    I really liked Tocarra, thought she was very pretty and confident. She let the judges take her head out of the game with their wishy washy comments.

I was disappointed in Tyra for picking Anne over her because all of the photographers said Anne takes bad pics.

But in the end I'm rooting for shorty...Eva. Yaya is just too dang conceited.

6. 1hotvirgowoman

Ratings:
    +6

Gyrrl, if that ain't tha' truth!!!!. I think that Ya'Ya is very pretty,and so is Eva. But to me ,YaYa is a major @** kisser!!! I can't stand that in a person!.I thought that Toccara was in it for the long run but I guess she wasn't as strong as I thought she was....too bad....

Yeah I was disappointed too, I don't know why they would want a person who doesn't give a hoot about themselves to be the Next Top Model, espescially when they walk into the Judges room with a DIRTY Shirt- did you catch that close-up Gyrll? tha' shirt was DIIRRTTTYY!!

7. 1hotvirgowoman

Ratings:
    +6

Yeah, Cedric, I be watching Fear Factor too! and the very minute that one of ours get eliminated- 'flip', there goes the cahnnel, it ain't worth watching no' mo'!. The same thing goes for Elimidate and The 5th Wheel. I don't know if you watch those shows or not tho', but it pretty much applies to ALL shows.
    But one show that I can't stand is that new show on UPN with Boris Kodjoe and Nicole Ari Parker- OOO I cant STAND that Show, even if it is Black Folks on it!!!!!!! :time: I be like ' Is it over yet?' :time: 'It's takin' forever, c'mon, I wanna watch Seinfield" (YEAH I watch Seinfield - WHAT?- them white peoples are CRAZY!!!!)

8. KWABENA

KWABENA STAFF STAFF

United States
    Leader-Student-Teacher
    Ratings:
    +367
    1hotvirgowoman!

You sound too interesting! I don't care what anyone says. Allow me to re-welcome you into the Destee Family!

Nicole Ari Parker and Boris Kodjoe are for TV Drama series and movies, definetly not comedy. They are not fit for that, and they are not funny; they are just interesting actors.

Cedric Denson

9. CarrieMonet

CarrieMonet Well-Known Member MEMBER

Love my job!
    Ratings:
    +15
    I have to agree with you, I watched it once and hated it! They need to just enjoy their marriage and their upcoming bundle of joy.

I am always shocked when someone black wins on Fear Factor...not because they can't but because I'm in shock they actually would eat bull balls/nuts or earth worms. :help:

10. 1hotvirgowoman

Ratings:
    +6
    Cedric Bruh', Thank You for your re-welcoming! I gladly accept Cutie!. Do you watch Seinfield(be truthful now)?. I think that You are interesting as well, are you a Virgo? You seem very orginized in your approach to things.