Black People : America's hidden history, and how it relates to you today:

Discussion in 'Black People Open Forum' started by Writeous1, Aug 8, 2011.

1. Writeous1

Writeous1 Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +202
    The US is not ruling the world. Yes, I know that doesn’t sound right, but the fact is we’ve all been fooled. Think of the world as a chess board. The US is the queen piece (makes the most versatile moves) in this chess game that some very powerful and wealthy men are playing. These men, these Elite, are bankers and industrialists who used banks and corporations to control whole governments and continents. Their family names are Rothschild, Rockefeller, Warburg, Carnegie, Dupont, and others. They keep all that they own and all that they do within their families, their bloodlines, so that it can continue on for generations (they often change their family names to hide this). As far as the top banking families, these families have always lived and worked out of Europe.

A central bank is a bank that prints a country’s currency/money. It also sets the country’s interest rates and controls the value of a country's currency/money by controlling the amount of currency/money in circulation. Every dollar it prints for a country is owed back to them with interest. Yes, with interest! Think about it. Yes, that is crazy. Yes, it's a debt trap. A central bank is not needed, but once a country starts borrowing from it, and living on a life of credit, that country is a slave to that bank. It’s the same scheme as a credit card, and it came from the same people.

During America's "childhood" the offshore bankers repeatedly attempted to install a central bank in the US as they had done in other places around the world (we weren't taught this in school). Each time these men tried to permanently install a central bank in the US, they were only allowed to do so for a limited amount of time (for the length of their charter). Limited amounts of time were not enough, they wanted permanence.

It is now a documented fact that they caused the Great Depression. It is also a documented fact that they caused the Panic of 1907, which they used to permanently set up their central banking system in the US — The Federal Reserve. They caused the problem, and then said that in order for the problem to never occur again, the country needed to allow their banking system (This is how these same men created the UN – they funded both sides of WWI; after it was over, they said that in order for it to never happen again, countries needed the League of Nations, which later became the UN. John D. Rockefeller even donated the land the UN building was built on.) They waited for Christmas break when most of Congress was absent, and their well placed puppets in the White House passed the Federal Reserve Act, making the Federal Reserve America’s central bank in 1913. (The government sold this country out a long time ago, but don’t want you to know about it.)

“I am a most unhappy man. I have unwittingly ruined my country. A great industrial nation is controlled by its system of credit. Our system of credit is concentrated. The growth of the nation, therefore, and all our activities are in the hands of a few men. We have come to be one of the worst ruled, one of the most completely controlled and dominated governments in the civilized world. No longer a government by free opinion, no longer a government by conviction and the vote of the majority, but a government by the opinion and duress of a small group of dominant men.” — Woodrow Wilson, after signing the Federal Reserve Act (1916)

“Under the Federal Reserve Act, panics are scientifically created. The present panic is the first scientifically created one, worked out as we figure a mathematical equation.” – Congressman Charles Lindbergh (1921), speaking on the panic of 1920

“It is well that the people of the nation do not understand our banking and monetary system, for if they did, I believe there would be a revolution before tomorrow morning.” — Henry Ford

Here’s another fact they don’t want you to know: The Federal Reserve is a privately owned central bank which is in no way governmental, it only has the name “Federal” in it like the company Federal Express. It’s a foreign owned central bank whose owners remain a mystery to the US government. Yes, they don’t even know who owns it! (“Some banks” and “some individuals” is all they know.) How much power would you have if you printed the money for a country and controlled its interest rates? How much power would you have if that same country continued to borrow money, at interest, from you? That country would be enslaved to you! You can dictate everything in that country, even who’s elected president. And they always have.
    (Did you know that your Income Taxes go to The Federal Reserve to pay off the interest accumulated from the money the government has borrowed from them? Explained here: http://howmanyknow.com/2011/07/the-income-tax-is-tax-fraud/)

“The real truth of the matter is, as you and I know, that a financial element in the larger centers has owned the government since the days of Andrew Jackson.” — President Franklin Roosevelt (Nov. 21, 1933)

“If the American people ever allow private banks to control the issue of their currency, first by inflation and then by deflation, the banks and corporations that will grow up around them will deprive the people of all property until their children wake up homeless on the continent their fathers conquered.” — Thomas Jefferson (1816)

“I have two great enemies, the Southern army in front of me and the bankers in the rear. Of the two, the one on my rear is my greatest foe.” – Abraham Lincoln

“Some of the biggest men in the United States, in the field of commerce and manufacture, are afraid of something. They know that there is a power somewhere so organized, so subtle, so watchful, so interlocked, so complete, so pervasive, that they had better not speak above their breath when they speak in condemnation of it.” — Woodrow Wilson

“When the Federal Reserve Act was passed, the people of these United States did not perceive that a world banking system was being set up here. A super-state controlled by international bankers and industrialists acting together to enslave the world for their own pleasure. Every effort has been made by the Fed to conceal its powers but the truth is—the Fed has usurped the government.” — Congressman Louis McFadden, June 10, 1932.

“I believe that banking institutions are more dangerous to our liberties than standing armies. Already they have raised up a monied aristocracy that has set the government at defiance. The issuing power should be taken from the banks and restored to the people, to whom it properly belongs.” –Thomas Jefferson

“…100% of what is collected is absorbed solely by interest on the Federal Debt…all individual income tax revenues are gone before one nickel is spent on the services taxpayers expect from government.” –Grace Commission report submitted to President Ronald Regan 1984

“For more than a century ideological extremists at either end of the political spectrum have seized upon well-publicized incidents such as my encounter with Castro to attack the Rockefeller family for the inordinate influence they claim we wield over American political and economic institutions. Some even believe we are part of a secret cabal working against the best interests of the United States, characterizing my family and me as ‘internationalists’ and of conspiring with others around the world to build a more integrated global political and economic structure – one world, if you will. If that’s the charge, I stand guilty, and I am proud of it.” — David Rockefeller

“We shall have World Government, whether or not we like it. The only question is whether World Government will be achieved by conquest or consent.” — Statement made before the United States Senate on Feb. 7, 1950 by James Paul Warburg

“We are grateful to the Washington Post, the New York Times, Time magazine and other great publications whose directors have attended our meetings and respected the promises of discretion for almost forty years. It would have been impossible for us to develop our plan for the world if we had been subject to the bright lights of publicity during those years. But, the world is now more sophisticated and prepared to march towards a world-government. The supranational sovereignty of an intellectual elite and world bankers is surely preferable to the National auto determination practiced in past centuries”– David Rockefeller in an address at a Trilateral Commission meeting in June of 1991

“The few who can understand the system will either be so interested in its profits, or so dependent on its favors, that there will be no opposition from that class, while on the other hand, the great body of the people, mentally incapable of comprehending the tremendous advantages that capital derives from the system, will bear its burdens without complaint and perhaps without even suspecting that the system is inimical to their interests.” –Mayer Amschel Rothschild

“If my sons did not want wars, there would be no wars.” – Gutle Schnapper, wife of Mayer Amschel Rothschild

“We are on the verge of a global transformation. All we need is the right major crisis and the nations will accept the New World Order.” — David Rockefeller

Now, take a look at the media's connection to these men (very important video, please watch all of it). This is why you don't here about them or their family. This is why so many other things are the way they are also:

Former head of the Federal Reserve, Alan Greenspan, was bold, he didn't hide his power as much as the current head of the Fed.
    *FYI: The Bankers always get their men and women in government to put the person they want at the head of the Fed. This person is really more of a CEO with The Board of Directors being the Bankers, not the government body who "selects" him.

Yep, that's right, he's smiling, laughing and explaining how he intentionally lies to the government.

Some of the Rothschild family's homes:
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Waddesdon_paterre.jpg
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Schloss_Rothschild_Reichenau_1.jpg
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Rothschild-metternichgasse.jpg
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Mentmore_Towers_from_angle.jpg
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Chateau_de_Ferrieres.jpg
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Grüneburgweg_und_Einfahrt_zum_Rothschild'schen.jpg
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Villa_Pignatelli2.jpg
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Chateau_Lafite.jpg
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Kasteel_de_Haar_met_tuin_juli_2003.JPG
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Haltonhouse-northface.jpg
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:4859_VER5137_Revelation_studios.jpg

I remembered this video and thought it would fit well here. If someone who lacked knowledge about these things went through all the information on this post, they would come out seeing the current administration much differently.

Today's financial crisis and Goldman Sachs (must watch the whole thing):

It's a shame they have to call the show Conspiracy Theory, but I'm sure that's the only way it could air.

2. info-moetry

info-moetry STAFF STAFF

United States
    A+ technician
    Ratings:
    +6,486
    peace

There are many threads in the archives discussing this. This is the reason Kennedy was assassinated publicly by the driver of his car. He had submitted a bill to congress to pay off the debt to the bankers and take back control of america, so they had him killed in a masonic ritual. When masonic vice resident johnson took over as resident, the first thing he did when he took office was to veto the bill.

3. emanuel goodman

emanuel goodman Well-Known Member MEMBER

social worker
    Ratings:
    +759
    The united states has allways and will allways be a corporation. The united states has allways been under controlled by the fed bank. which has been know by many other names througt out time. Independance Day is a phony holliday for the united states of america Has never been free from England or the bank that supports the familia. The united states agreement to accept a debt is what lead to the false ideation that it is a free nation. Thomas Jefferson tried to stop it, Benjamin franklin tried to stop it, George Washington tried to stop it all to no avail. The entire world in ran by the fed bank and they are about to usher in some changes to let that fact be known hetep.

4. Writeous1

United States
    Ratings:
    +202
    There is? I didn't even bother to check because it seemed like people on this site didn't know about such things. This info is well known in certain circles, and is definitely not new, but I figured it was something people on this site needed to know.

5. info-moetry

info-moetry STAFF STAFF

United States
    A+ technician
    Ratings:
    +6,486
    peace

Experience demands that man is the only animal which devours his own kind, for I can apply no milder term to the general prey of the rich on the poor.
    Thomas Jefferson

Experience hath shewn, that even under the best forms of government those entrusted with power have, in time, and by slow operations, perverted it into tyranny.
    Thomas Jefferson

I predict future happiness for Americans if they can prevent the government from wasting the labors of the people under the pretense of taking care of them.
    Thomas Jefferson

Were it left to me to decide whether we should have a government without newspapers, or newspapers without a government, I should not hesitate a moment to prefer the latter.
    Thomas Jefferson

When the people fear the government, there is tyranny. When the government fears the people, there is liberty.
    Thomas Jefferson

A nation that is afraid to let its people judge the truth and falsehood in an open market is a nation that is afraid of its people.
    John F. Kennedy

All free men, wherever they may live, are citizens of Berlin. And therefore, as a free man, I take pride in the words "Ich bin ein Berliner!"
    John F. Kennedy

Do you realize the responsibility I carry? I'm the only person standing between Richard Nixon and the White House.
    John F. Kennedy

6. info-moetry

info-moetry STAFF STAFF

United States
    A+ technician
    Ratings:
    +6,486
    peace

oh, yeah there are many. I've even started some threads about this type of information in the past exposing the bloodlines of the elite and how any resident takes orders from the fed.... This is why the current resident had to surround himself with the thieves from Goldman Sach's and the likes, but people don't want to hear that about him because they have this 'savior' type mental bell that goes off in their sub-concious mind anytime anyone says Obama and like pavlov's dog, well, you get what i'm saying..

7. emanuel goodman

emanuel goodman Well-Known Member MEMBER

social worker
    Ratings:
    +759
    Yes we have chewed the fat on numerous topics. We have had some great minds come through here.

8. Writeous1

United States
    Ratings:
    +202
    It's good to see someone on here knows this stuff. Washington and Franklin are kinda questionable though.

Hardly any knows that Rothschild gained control of the British Empire:
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:The_British_Empire.png

And we were taught in school that 13 colonies broke loose from this. Yeah right. But what do you expect when the school system (The Department of Education) was developed by Rockefeller, Rothschild's goon.

And people ask why we always see the royal weddings ...

9. Mikha'el

Mikha'el Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Student
    Ratings:
    +246
    this ain nothing new

10. Writeous1

United States
    Ratings:
    +202
    Yeah, I just recently came to that realization after being pretty much attacked for trying to expose him on here. That's why I posted this. I was hoping they could see how the government is controlled, and how it is just a puppet show.

Users found this page by searching for:

1. americas history as it relates to today