Black People Politics : America's First Black President

M Powell

REGISTERED MEMBER
Sep 18, 2016
We constantly hear President Obama referred to as our first Black African President. America became a country in 1776, but George Washington wasn't elected president until many years later. Meanwhile the Presidents of the Continental Congress ran the country for one year terms. One of these elected Presidents was a Black African man by the name of Hansen or Hanson (not sure) he was a wealthy merchant and supported the American Revolution. As far as Mr. Obama goes, he is 50% Caucasian, 44% Arab, and only 6% African. This would make him our first Arab American President and would explain many of his actions over the past 8 years and his lack of empathy for inner city citizens. One of his first acts as President was to cancel the school voucher system in the DC public school system, thus depriving poor black students of the opportunity to receive a good education. He then sent his daughters to private schools. At least 5 other Presidents have had more Black blood in their heritage than Mr. Obama, including George Washington and Thomas Jefferson. So why does Mr. Obama have the unquestioned loyalty of the majority of us black voters? I think it is a lack of good education for one thing. Voting democrat, the party of slavery, the party of Jim Crow, will never fix this problem. Hillary has been around for ages and what has she done for us? I'm voting for the candidate that says he will fix the problems in my community, not the candidate that says she will give me more free stuff. God Bless America, Love, Mike

We constantly hear President Obama referred to as our first Black African President. America became a country in 1776, but George Washington wasn't elected president until many years later. Meanwhile the Presidents of the Continental Congress ran the country for one year terms. One of these elected Presidents was a Black African man by the name of Hansen or Hanson (not sure) he was a wealthy merchant and supported the American Revolution. As far as Mr. Obama goes, he is 50% Caucasian, 44% Arab, and only 6% African. This would make him our first Arab American President and would explain many of his actions over the past 8 years and his lack of empathy for inner city citizens. One of his first acts as President was to cancel the school voucher system in the DC public school system, thus depriving poor black students of the opportunity to receive a good education. He then sent his daughters to private schools. At least 5 other Presidents have had more Black blood in their heritage than Mr. Obama, including George Washington and Thomas Jefferson. So why does Mr. Obama have the unquestioned loyalty of the majority of us black voters? I think it is a lack of good education for one thing. Voting democrat, the party of slavery, the party of Jim Crow, will never fix this problem. Hillary has been around for ages and what has she done for us? I'm voting for the candidate that says he will fix the problems in my community, not the candidate that says she will give me more free stuff. God Bless America, Love, Mike

Welcome to Destee.com, M Powell, enjoy your stay ... Here's a Thread Discussion you may enjoy reading on Hanson we conducted back in 2014:

It never ceases to amaze me of how folks are always in one breath talking about what somebody has or has not done for black people..The other is how insidious the notion of how much African blood determines who is black and who isn't.. I'd like to know how much pure African blood you have running through your veins...Who gives a crap man anyway as though that is some barometer for Blackness.
Folks saying they don't want any free stuff but are always looking for somebody to do something for them...Folks need to do something for themselves cause nobody and I mean nobody is gonna invest in anything that is not going to produce a return on the investment... As far as Obama's bloodline, he's got more African in his blood than you and your assertion that he's Arab is ridiculous and unsubstantiated and that this is the reason he didn't do anything for inner cities. Really? What are inner cities doing for inner cities???..

As for Black Presidents, there were possibly other Black presidents before Mr. Obama...He is the first recognized Black President...Besides who knows how many others there were esp. if you want to factor in the One Drop Rule.....

2. Thomas Jefferson was the 3rd President of the United States, he served from 1801 – 1809 and he was black. His mother a half-breed Indian squaw and his father a mulatto (half white and half black) from Virginia. He fathered numerous children with Sally Hemmings, a mulatto slave with whom he lived with in Europe.

3. Andrew Jackson was the 7th President of the United States. He served from 1829 – 1837 and he was black. His mother was a white woman from Ireland who had Andrew Jackson with a black man. His father’s other children (Andrew Jackson’s stepbrother) was sold into slavery.

4. Abraham Lincoln was the 16th President of the United States, he served from 1861 – 1865 and he was black. His mother was from an Ethiopian Tribe and his father was an African American. It was told that his father was Thomas Lincoln, a man to cover the truth, but he was sterile from childhood mumps and was later castrated, making it impossible for him to have been his father. Lincoln’s nickname “Abraham Africa-nus the First.”

5. Warren Harding was the 28th President of the United States, he served from 1921 – 1923 and he was black. Harding never denied his ancestry. When Republican leaders called on Harding to deny his “Negro” history, he said, “How should I know whether or not one of my ancestors might have jumped the fence?”

6. Calvin Coolidge was the 29th President of the United States, he served from 1923 – 1929 and he was black. He proudly admitted that his mother was dark but claimed it was because of a mixed Indian ancestry. His mother’s maiden name was “Moor.” In Europe the name “Moor” was given to all Black people just as in America the name “Negro” was used.

7. Dwight E. Eisenhower was the 33rd President of the United States, he served from 1953 – 1961 and he was black. His mother, Ida Elizabeth Stover Eisenhower, an anti-war advocate, was half black.

Look, there was so much my miscegenation between the black and white populace in colonial america that there aren't to many whites who don't have some trace of African blood in them... Does that make them black or white???

Last edited:
It never ceases to amaze me of how folks are always in one breath talking about what somebody has or has not done for black people..The other is how insidious the notion of how much African blood determines who is black and who isn't.. I'd like to know how much pure African blood you have running through your veins...Who gives a crap man anyway as though that is some barometer for Blackness.
Folks saying they don't want any free stuff but are always looking for somebody to do something for them...Folks need to do something for themselves cause nobody and I mean nobody is gonna invest in anything that is not going to produce a return on the investment... As far as Obama's bloodline, he's got more African in his blood than you and your assertion that he's Arab is ridiculous and unsubstantiated and that this is the reason he didn't do anything for inner cities. Really? What are inner cities doing for inner cities???..

As for Black Presidents, there were possibly other Black presidents before Mr. Obama...He is the first recognized Black President...Besides who knows how many others there were esp. if you want to factor in the One Drop Rule.....

2. Thomas Jefferson was the 3rd President of the United States, he served from 1801 – 1809 and he was black. His mother a half-breed Indian squaw and his father a mulatto (half white and half black) from Virginia. He fathered numerous children with Sally Hemmings, a mulatto slave with whom he lived with in Europe.

3. Andrew Jackson was the 7th President of the United States. He served from 1829 – 1837 and he was black. His mother was a white woman from Ireland who had Andrew Jackson with a black man. His father’s other children (Andrew Jackson’s stepbrother) was sold into slavery.

4. Abraham Lincoln was the 16th President of the United States, he served from 1861 – 1865 and he was black. His mother was from an Ethiopian Tribe and his father was an African American. It was told that his father was Thomas Lincoln, a man to cover the truth, but he was sterile from childhood mumps and was later castrated, making it impossible for him to have been his father. Lincoln’s nickname “Abraham Africa-nus the First.”

5. Warren Harding was the 28th President of the United States, he served from 1921 – 1923 and he was black. Harding never denied his ancestry. When Republican leaders called on Harding to deny his “Negro” history, he said, “How should I know whether or not one of my ancestors might have jumped the fence?”

6. Calvin Coolidge was the 29th President of the United States, he served from 1923 – 1929 and he was black. He proudly admitted that his mother was dark but claimed it was because of a mixed Indian ancestry. His mother’s maiden name was “Moor.” In Europe the name “Moor” was given to all Black people just as in America the name “Negro” was used.

7. Dwight E. Eisenhower was the 33rd President of the United States, he served from 1953 – 1961 and he was black. His mother, Ida Elizabeth Stover Eisenhower, an anti-war advocate, was half black.

Look, there was so much my miscegenation between the black and white populace in colonial america that there aren't to many whites who don't have some trace of African blood in them... Does that make the black or white???

I thought Calvin Coolidge's wife last name was Moor. Yes, many Europeans have the name 'Moor' and 'Black' and they were slaveholders.

I think this topic will still be ongoing though, about the black blood in many White leaders and
black leaders.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back