Support : America's First Black President

Discussion in 'Tech Support - Questions - Suggestions' started by M Powell, Sep 20, 2016.

1. M Powell

M Powell New Member MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +0
    We constantly hear President Obama referred to as our first Black African President. America became a country in 1776, but George Washington wasn't elected president until many years later. Meanwhile the Presidents of the Continental Congress ran the country for one year terms. One of these elected Presidents was a Black African man by the name of Hansen or Hanson (not sure) he was a wealthy merchant and supported the American Revolution. As far as Mr. Obama goes, he is 50% Caucasian, 44% Arab, and only 6% African. This would make him our first Arab American President and would explain many of his actions over the past 8 years and his lack of empathy for inner city citizens. One of his first acts as President was to cancel the school voucher system in the DC public school system, thus depriving poor black students of the opportunity to receive a good education. He then sent his daughters to private schools. At least 5 other Presidents have had more Black blood in their heritage than Mr. Obama, including George Washington and Thomas Jefferson. So why does Mr. Obama have the unquestioned loyalty of the majority of us black voters? I think it is a lack of good education for one thing. Voting democrat, the party of slavery, the party of Jim Crow, will never fix this problem. Hillary has been around for ages and what has she done for us? I'm voting for the candidate that says he will fix the problems in my community, not the candidate that says she will give me more free stuff. God Bless America, Love, Mike

2. UBNaturally

UBNaturally Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +1,736
  3. Clyde C Coger Jr

Clyde C Coger Jr going above and beyond PREMIUM MEMBER

United States
    Speaker/Teacher/Author
    Home Page:
    Ratings:
    +12,075

Welcome to Destee.com, M Powell, enjoy your stay ... Here's a Thread Discussion you may enjoy reading on Hanson we conducted back in 2014: