Ghana : Americans relocating to Ghana

I am trying to move with my family back to Ghana by early next year...what are the processes regarding citizenship renunciation, ability to leave with/without passport/visa, ability to travel between countries, consequence of staying over the 90 day U.S. allotted visiting period, finding employment and/or housing and the following questions:

should/can we [apply to] enter ghana and file as refugees?
applying for extended visa? (self employment visa?)
process of renouncing us citizenship?
how to transition to living there as in documentation needed etc.
do we need a visa if repatriating/seeking asylum?
intention to work/make living-- how obtained?
where are american/repatriate groups at?
moving between countries possible while holding a visa in ghana? (i.e. driving to benin, nigeria)
does your credit history erase when moving/repatriating?
we want to hurry up and get OUT and MOVE there/stay there NOT just visit...thanks in advance for any clarity that may be offered. Peace

I am trying to move with my family back to Ghana by early next year...what are the processes regarding citizenship renunciation, ability to leave with/without passport/visa, ability to travel between countries, consequence of staying over the 90 day U.S. allotted visiting period, finding employment and/or housing and the following questions:

should/can we [apply to] enter ghana and file as refugees?
applying for extended visa? (self employment visa?)
process of renouncing us citizenship?
how to transition to living there as in documentation needed etc.
do we need a visa if repatriating/seeking asylum?
intention to work/make living-- how obtained?
where are american/repatriate groups at?
moving between countries possible while holding a visa in ghana? (i.e. driving to benin, nigeria)
does your credit history erase when moving/repatriating?
we want to hurry up and get OUT and MOVE there/stay there NOT just visit...thanks in advance for any clarity that may be offered. Peace

http://destee.com/index.php?threads/americans-relocating-to-ghana.52829/#post-529934

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

It's a lot going on and I know I have not been here for a long time but it is about to change.
Blessings sent to all journeying in 2024 so far
Back