Ghana : Americans relocating to Ghana

I think the biggest repatriation must take place in the mind 1st...
U have to get your mindset towards building your own nation, regardless of where you live. Black people in America have their own nation, they just don't realize it yet.

That said, I moved to Salvador, Brazil in 2008 with my wife and three kids. Now its 2011, we have four children and love our new home. The biggest change occurs in the mind though.

In the Spirit of Sankofa and Peace and Love!

U have to get your mindset towards building your own nation, regardless of where you live. Black people in America have their own nation, they just don't realize it yet.

That said, I moved to Salvador, Brazil in 2008 with my wife and three kids. Now its 2011, we have four children and love our new home. The biggest change occurs in the mind though.

.......Welcome to Destee.com Tha144000, well said statement, well said indeed.

wetac0s Africa is developing fast - time to start learning swahili

Definitely. The third world is on the rise.
So is Brazil...the "B" in B.R.I.C. countries, on pace to become the superpowers of the world.
I am a strong proponent of investing, in the Emerging Markets of the world.
Check out my blog for more info
http: //mooraboutbahia.blogspot. com
without the space

been thinking of Brazil,I'll take it that it works for you.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

It's a lot going on and I know I have not been here for a long time but it is about to change.
Blessings sent to all journeying in 2024 so far
Back