Ghana : Americans relocating to Ghana

Uhuru Sistah Matanah,

As promised here is a little information regarding the Ghanaian Languages. When I suggested Twi, this was primarily due to my relationship with brother Sekou. However to be fair you would need to consider which part of Ghana you will be living in as the native dialect could change from one village to the next. Of course English is the official language due to British hostilities..lol
Ghanaian Languages

Once you decide, there are several ways to began learning before you leave the states. Here is one example (although this deals with Swahili) Make sure to scroll down the entire page. You can click on the links and actually hear the audible pronunciation while at the same time reading the visual. Awesome!

P.S. Glad the email finally came through. Also don't forget to edit your post as to remove your email address.

Uhuru Now!

I think it's my destiny to go back to the continent now more than ever! That might sound corny to some, but lately it seems as if divine intervention keeps throwing the idea of moving to Ghana in my face. Just the other night I went to a health food meeting and one of the topics that came up was Ghana opening it's doors to Africans in America. I checked out my question on duel citizenship, and it is true that the current establishment doesn't allow immigrants to become citizens out of fear of a massive flood of black people to the country. One sister who plans to move back made the point that, "only 50% of African Americans identify with being African, and even the one's who do identify, most don't plan on moving back to the continent." She told me that they're currently working on trying to allow duel citizenship, but that it's a work in progress.

This amerikkkan government would never broadcast anything that would wake us up from the slumber, clear our confusion, return our faith and hope in THE richest most fertile and vibrant Continent on Earth - our home - Africa!

We are their slaves... yes, even in 2008 folks. You know how many slaves remained enslaved after the abolition of slavery because they didn't know they were "freed"? And then those that did get word, became the new-age slave... working for very little pay, giving it right back to his master to continue to live in the same slave-quarters because they had no where else to go.

That's where most Black-folks are right now. Working, living paycheck-to-paycheck, only to put the money right back into the hands of the european... and believes he has no where to go.

Africa is vast and rich! He wants your land... he does not want you to have it! So he teaches us that Africa doesn't want us; he teaches us that amerikkka is the best place to be; he teaches us that the land is full of disease and famine and war.

I know this is off-topic, but it's important to understand that you will never hear the blowing of the trumpet by the adversary. His/it's job is to keep you distracted and consumed by BullCrap. Let us open our ears and hear... It will be our own people giving the instructions! It's time to go ya'll!

UHURU! and Love!

Matanah

Preach!

In the Spirit of Sankof and Update!

Uhuru Sistah Matanah,

As promised here is a little information regarding the Ghanaian Languages. When I suggested Twi, this was primarily due to my relationship with brother Sekou. However to be fair you would need to consider which part of Ghana you will be living in as the native dialect could change from one village to the next. Of course English is the official language due to British hostilities..lol
Ghanaian Languages

Once you decide, there are several ways to began learning before you leave the states. Here is one example (although this deals with Swahili) Make sure to scroll down the entire page. You can click on the links and actually hear the audible pronunciation while at the same time reading the visual. Awesome!

P.S. Glad the email finally came through. Also don't forget to edit your post as to remove your email address.

Uhuru Now!

.......Just wondering SPEAKFREEDOMnet, if you've heard anymore from Matanah? Maybe she made it!

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

It's a lot going on and I know I have not been here for a long time but it is about to change.
Blessings sent to all journeying in 2024 so far
Back