Clyde C Coger Jr

PREMIUM MEMBER
Nov 17, 2006
www.amazon.com
Occupation
Speaker/Teacher/Author

In the Spirit of Presidential,

Americans Are Falling in Love With Barack Obama, Again

How history will look upon the Obama presidency is far from clear.
But the American public seems to be getting awfully fond of him.

Look at this Gallup chart ...

http://finance.yahoo.com/news/americans-falling-love-barack-obama-100016129.html

35ff347c754cbe847ba0c22f73376a12

critics aside, when you consider what he's been up against the past eight years--a chorus of republicans, and some democrats, bent on making sure he fails--you have to wonder how he was able to accomplish as much as he has...and he did it with such poise. had he had the backing of his own party, he would have done everything he promised, coming into the white house. i'm not sure if that would have been enough to silence some skeptics, but it is what it is.

I understand America's fondness for their President...and I agree with them.

critics aside, when you consider what he's been up against the past eight years--a chorus of republicans, and some democrats, bent on making sure he fails--you have to wonder how he was able to accomplish as much as he has...and he did it with such poise. had he had the backing of his own party, he would have done everything he promised, coming into the white house. i'm not sure if that would have been enough to silence some skeptics, but it is what it is.

I understand America's fondness for their President...and I agree with them.

My sentiments exactly ... kudos. :toast:

Glad to see y'all having fun Mr. President and First Lady:)

Hello, Buenos Aires: The Obamas do the tango

... She got her way, and Obama was soon sashaying across the floor. Flawless it was not, but the president eventually caught on. By the time the music slowed to a halt, the two were in lockstep, arms high in the air as an audience of hundreds looked on.

Mrs. Obama got in on the action, too, twisting back and forth with the black-clad male dancer ...

http://news.yahoo.com/hello-buenos-aires-obamas-tango-154755276--politics.html

14613f39358d090f940f6a7067005f0d.jpg

President Barack Obama and first lady Michelle Obama dance with tango dancers during the State Dinner at the Centro Cultural Kirchner, Wednesday, March 23, 2016, in Buenos Aires, Argentina. (AP Photo/Pablo Martinez Monsivais)

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back