Black Education / Schools : American Students Aren't Learning The Full Truth About Slavery

The annoying conclusion I have come to over the years is that I have a lower opinion of CONSUMERISM than I do of Slavery.

It is not motivated with whips and chains but ultimately more destructive combined with the stupid use of technology. I walk down the street and have Black men yelling "Squares, squares!" at me. I don't smoke but my sister died of that crap.

It is half-a-century since the Moon landing and I have not been to an auto show since before then. People who can't explain how a car works Love the junk.

Try getting an economist to tell you the total amount that Americans lose on the depreciation of that garbage every year.

https://www.trustedchoice.com/insurance-articles/wheels-wings-motors/car-depreciation/

https://youtu.be/ItHbLahuPBw

[QUOTE="Clyde C Coger Jr, post: 998729, member: 12718"...
All I can do is :facepalm:

American Students Aren't Learning The Full Truth About Slavery

Rebecca Klein

HuffPost

... American students are being taught an inadequate and often sanitized version of history when it comes to slavery, according to a new report.
The report, from the Southern Poverty Law Center, looks at how slavery is presented in K-12 classrooms and found that students are often taught a deeply incomplete version of events ...

/QUOTE] AND?

P
EOPLE wouldn’t a very doable starting point of the African Renaissance in the 21st century be having all of our Schools, especially in the African Diaspora and Africa itself actually utilizing a truthfully updated Afro-centric History curriculum [should have been the first thing addressed and constructed post the political independence of our countries 40 – 60 years ago, STILL isn’t even thought about as opposed to being put in place TODAY] in history itself [based on the works of Che Ante Diop, Dr Henrik Clark, Asa G Hilliard III, Dr Ivan van Sertima and the still alive Anthony T Browder] including its natural seepage in Geography and various other subjects so as to purge the Euro-centric GARBAGE still poisoning both our individual and collective knowledge base?

Hasn’t the so dated Euro-centric GARBAGE that has been so very very efficiently stunting both our spiritual and intellectual development got to be binned, in that why continue to allow our people generally, youth specifically to be poisoned by dated Euro-centric DRIVEL as spectacularly exemplified by our people still being misinformed, aren’t they, that Christopher Columbus was anything other than the first white European to cross the Atlantic [were the Vikings but their north American settlement failed], when as so very very spectacularly highlighted by the 17 Olmec Heads unearthed to date, Africans were going backwards and forward across the Atlantic nearly 3 millennia before Christopher Columbus was born?

Isn’t ANYONE who genuinely believes they are not programmed
graphically illustrating that their programming is COMPLETE?

Last edited:
On the other hand as someone who does not live in the USA I have a hard time understanding the problem people are having with your founding fathers an wanting to remove history. This would be like Dominicans wanting to tear down statues and painting of Duarte, Sanchez, and Mella

https://www.campusreform.org/?ID=12043

https://www.thecollegefix.com/high-school-may-erase-george-washington-murals-traumatizes-students/

agreed yes they were for the most part slave owners. on the other hand without them you might still be a part of Britain or a piece of Canada. Their writing of your constitution was really unique to the world at that time, and still is.
I have trouble believing that the students are so traumatized by the statues and paintings.
I would guess that they don't have a problem using money which has pictures of your presidents.

THANKS TO DESTEE FOR RESTORING MY FLAG!!!

Well we wanted integrated schools (which are now more segregated than ever). But what we didn't get was an integrated curriculum. We still were taught history based on a white racist view. And we were so ignorant of our own history that we thought that we through those lies made us as smart as the whites. But it was the reverse.

Last edited:

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back