Black Education / Schools : American History is not Black History; Black History is not America’s

Storymaster

BANNED
Feb 16, 2015
[QUOTE="Storymaster, post: 926968, member: 55468" ...Bro how long you been using this response?...I understand where you are coming from, but even African Americans would argue most every thing you state.

It's too broad based and general, yet you end by challenging anyone to disagree... saying that if they do so they are illustrating how well programmed "YOU" say they are! Additionally Storymaster, it isn’t ROCKET SCIENCE is it, programming being the human condition, /my tag attached to the end of all of my posts, or can you or anyone else on Destee be specific as to your personal input with regard to circumstances you were born into, the socio-economic status or lack of, of your family which dictated your ethnicity, language, religion/cultural background and most critically the level of formal systematic mis-education {none at all to Oxbridge in the UK, Yale and Harvard in the USA}/programming you’ve had to date [are you going to ignore this upgrade too]?

Storymaster, how can anyone of us ever totally escape being programmed and yet still be a part of any society/social group, which is why isn’t the real challenge deducing which initiatives/directives need to be sidelined or totally ignored for being anywhere from just overly manipulative attempts to transform all of us into AUTOMATON KILLBOTS [even more profoundly STUPID than the Epsilon semi-morons Aldous Huxley predicted in Brave New World, society looking after/sustaining would stunt humanity’s spiritual and intellectually development], to being very despicably cowardly/ murderously EVIL?

...taking a dim view is legal, but it is a bit melodramatic and in the end, it's all personal perception much of which can be reasoned away till you get down to the real issues and these things take time and practice to solve...not just detailed criticism of multi layered problems that involve many disconnected parts and people./QUOTE]
In your opinion, but are YOU going to address any assertions, answer any questions [in the direct manner like this possible with this medium]/be specific as to which parts of my rationale [above] aren’t easily verifiable FACTS?

[QUOTE="Storymaster, post: 927062, member: 55468" ....You sound put upon. Which means what exactly, assuming like me you see an African as opposed to European/white man when you look in the mirror aren’t you and I somewhat locked into the standard programming tool for humanity/language generally, in our case specifically European languages [my primary is English, with a little French and Spanish]?

Additionally are you genuinely unaware of the FACT that language is the operating system for the human brain/CPU in a similar manner to the way Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8 or Linux is for computers, how useful would any computer be without an operating system/what knowledge could any human in a culture as technical as ours absorb without language?

Isn’t the cutting edge of these facts [above] the reason why with European languages as our mother tongue with regard to programming aren’t even the most Afro-centric of us automatically locked into at best damage limitation mode?

I don't agree with your assessment of my actual or your imagined projection of my family, ancestry etc. I don't want to engage your rhetoric because you are convinced that it is so. Isn’t the onus now on YOU to highlight the flaws in my perspective/rationale [what is all this RUNNING AWAY about/Mr MACHO]?

That makes for a difficult conversation when you have the parameters all figured out and I get to try to make a point against your barrage. You can be "that" authority with your page.

In the world, there are other opinions and they may or may not be detailed in their commentary. They may or may not engage your assertions. It' s no biggy... You are entitled to your feelings on the matter(s). Really, why not be specific as to which of my assertions aren’t very very easily verifiable FACTS [why project your somewhat emotive state onto me]?

...You can take the dim view ( as I said ) or you can be higher while keeping arrogance in check. I like the latter method. I stay cool but my wall is thick. There is a door that opens but it is conditional.

I play hard ball because it seems that people can't handle anything else which is fine because I am a warrior. These are my projections and feelings. They work for me and I always look for the uplift! /QUOTE] What is it about cyberspace that generates the need to project and promote OVERVIEW while so very obviously struggling/seemingly genuinely unable to address assertions/answer questions in the so very direct manner possible with this medium [or is doing so too technically/factually/intellectually challenging for you]?

Isn’t ANYONE who genuinely believes they are not programmed
graphically illustrating that their programming is COMPLETE?
...in short, just not interested. Shed some weight, you may find more response!

Orisons

REGISTERED MEMBER
Jan 14, 2005
London in the United Kingdom
Occupation
Mechanical Designer/Project Manager
[QUOTE="Storymaster, post: 926968, member: 55468" ...Bro how long you been using this response?...I understand where you are coming from, but even African Americans would argue most every thing you state.

It's too broad based and general, yet you end by challenging anyone to disagree... saying that if they do so they are illustrating how well programmed "YOU" say they are! Additionally Storymaster, it isn’t ROCKET SCIENCE is it, programming being the human condition, /my tag attached to the end of all of my posts, or can you or anyone else on Destee be specific as to your personal input with regard to circumstances you were born into, the socio-economic status or lack of, of your family which dictated your ethnicity, language, religion/cultural background and most critically the level of formal systematic mis-education {none at all to Oxbridge in the UK, Yale and Harvard in the USA}/programming you’ve had to date [are you going to ignore this upgrade too]?

Storymaster, how can anyone of us ever totally escape being programmed and yet still be a part of any society/social group, which is why isn’t the real challenge deducing which initiatives/directives need to be sidelined or totally ignored for being anywhere from just overly manipulative attempts to transform all of us into AUTOMATON KILLBOTS [even more profoundly STUPID than the Epsilon semi-morons Aldous Huxley predicted in Brave New World, society looking after/sustaining would stunt humanity’s spiritual and intellectually development], to being very despicably cowardly/ murderously EVIL?

...taking a dim view is legal, but it is a bit melodramatic and in the end, it's all personal perception much of which can be reasoned away till you get down to the real issues and these things take time and practice to solve...not just detailed criticism of multi layered problems that involve many disconnected parts and people./QUOTE]
In your opinion, but are YOU going to address any assertions, answer any questions [in the direct manner like this possible with this medium]/be specific as to which parts of my rationale [above] aren’t easily verifiable FACTS?

[QUOTE="Storymaster, post: 927062, member: 55468" ....You sound put upon. Which means what exactly, assuming like me you see an African as opposed to European/white man when you look in the mirror aren’t you and I somewhat locked into the standard programming tool for humanity/language generally, in our case specifically European languages [my primary is English, with a little French and Spanish]?

Additionally are you genuinely unaware of the FACT that language is the operating system for the human brain/CPU in a similar manner to the way Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8 or Linux is for computers, how useful would any computer be without an operating system/what knowledge could any human in a culture as technical as ours absorb without language?

Isn’t the cutting edge of these facts [above] the reason why with European languages as our mother tongue with regard to programming aren’t even the most Afro-centric of us automatically locked into at best damage limitation mode?

I don't agree with your assessment of my actual or your imagined projection of my family, ancestry etc. I don't want to engage your rhetoric because you are convinced that it is so. Isn’t the onus now on YOU to highlight the flaws in my perspective/rationale [what is all this RUNNING AWAY about/Mr MACHO]?

That makes for a difficult conversation when you have the parameters all figured out and I get to try to make a point against your barrage. You can be "that" authority with your page.

In the world, there are other opinions and they may or may not be detailed in their commentary. They may or may not engage your assertions. It' s no biggy... You are entitled to your feelings on the matter(s). Really, why not be specific as to which of my assertions aren’t very very easily verifiable FACTS [why project your somewhat emotive state onto me]?

...You can take the dim view ( as I said ) or you can be higher while keeping arrogance in check. I like the latter method. I stay cool but my wall is thick. There is a door that opens but it is conditional.

I play hard ball because it seems that people can't handle anything else which is fine because I am a warrior. These are my projections and feelings. They work for me and I always look for the uplift! /QUOTE] What is it about cyberspace that generates the need to project and promote OVERVIEW while so very obviously struggling/seemingly genuinely unable to address assertions/answer questions in the so very direct manner possible with this medium [or is doing so too technically/factually/intellectually challenging for you]?

[QUOTE="Storymaster, post: 927070, member: 55468"...in short, just not interested. Shed some weight, you may find more response! /QUOTE] Fair enough, though I too wish the world was a lot SIMPLER but unfortunately isn’t REALITY a very very fast oncoming train, staying in the SIMPLETON zone means you’ve got very little chance of working out whether you’re standing on or between the rails or safely on the platform?

Isn’t ANYONE who genuinely believes they are not programmed
graphically illustrating that their programming is COMPLETE?

Is Trump Going to Prison?

• yes

• no

Results are only viewable after voting.

Latest profile posts

cherryblossom wrote on watzinaname's profile.
Dropping by to say, "Hi!" ,sister Watz. Hope all is well.
cherryblossom wrote on WARRIOR's profile.
Hey, Warrior! Right On!